How common are drying machines in europe...

How common are drying machines in europe? It has come to my attention that not everyone in europe has one like here in the USA.

Attached: 280px-Modern_front_load_tumble_dryer.jpg (280x365, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prodimar.ro/servici/aeroterma gaz.html
dedeman.ro/ro/centrala-termica-pe-gaz-cu-condensare-ariston-cares-premium-24-ff-24-kw-fara-kit-evacuare/p/2022741
nationalairwarehouse.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wish my hoa allowed clotheslines

Is it true Americans basically only go to laundromats and have dedicated washing days in an autisitc schedule

>land of the free
>clotheslines are illegal

Attached: a4c.gif (494x665, 179K)

i hang my clothes

I've never been to a laundromat, though im upper middle class.

they aren't illegal, but when you buy a house in certain neighborhoods, you have to agree to the rules set out by a neighborhood association that basically exists to maintain property values

it's only common in cheaper apartments that don't come with a washer

I don't know how common they are.
I don't go to other people's houses, and if I did I wouldn't be checking out their appliances, but I do have one, though, but
it is only used if it's raining.

and what happens you put out a clothesline, they confiscate your house?

My apartment is 2k a month but the building doesn't have a washer.

t.miami

Using the sun is easier and free.

they fine you. if you ignore the fines, in some states, they put a lien on your house for the amount fined. there's also a membership fee

>you have to agree to the rules set out by a neighborhood association that basically exists to maintain property values
What happens if you tell them to fuck off?

You wouldn't have such massive cunts like HOA's if your country wasn't so scared of government regulation

>not everyone in europe has one like here in the USA
Not everyone in the USA has one either you dumb shit

>they fine you
What the fuck, man?

>when you buy a house in certain neighborhoods, you have to agree to the rules set out by a neighborhood association that basically exists to maintain property values
This is why I don't leave the Northeast
This is such dumb fuckery

i agree but them's the breaks

I don't get it. You can buy a good dryer for under 100 pound. Doesn't every one have a dryer.

They cost a lot to run in Australia, and so people tend to use them only really if clothes need to be dried fast for whatever reason or if the weather isn't permitting normal air drying.
Personally, I'd rather air dry whenever possible.

You wouldn't really need them because of your climate. Over here though it's raining every other day so it's hard to dry clothes outside though it can be done during the summer. As for the leccy, everything is kind of expensive down in Australia innit.

>You wouldn't really need them because of your climate.
Yeah, forgot Australia was one big Broken Hill.
We should really start recording information about this country instead of relying on oral traditions and rock paintings because the rest of the world seems to think Hollywood depictions of Australia were in fact documentary in nature.

Attached: 1520539308178.png (379x205, 19K)

Why you getting your knickers in a twist mate. Obviously it's warm over there.

i'll be sure to bring my parka next time i come to bruceland

99% of families have it

A developer makes a housing complex from scratch with whatever number of prebuilt houses. They then sell the houses piecemeal, but make all buyers sign an agreement to abide by certain rules to maintain property values (no clotheslines, keeping your yard clear and mowed etc.) and they can actually have you kicked out of your house under certain circumstances. It's bullshit, but nobody is making you buy from them, and if it really bothers you you just have to buy somewhere else.

Air dried clothes are superior in my opinion, they smell better and feel fresher. But if the weather does not allow it, a dryer can be a useful thing, particularly in the winter.

In a student dorm or hotel you will find them. Here the weather is generally good enough to dry them fast at home unless it’s that one month when it is freezing. Also you just throw it on the heating thing.

Attached: B2918553-F33E-46A5-BFF6-C9489D3594B4.jpg (600x382, 53K)

I've never seen a radiator in real before desu.

You have it built in the wall. Pushes out cold and hot too. Called aeroterma here but we only use it at the mall, warehouse, etc.
Regular houses and flats have radiators run by a heating system burning some propane-methane combo that you get from a distribution network.
>aeroterma
prodimar.ro/servici/aeroterma gaz.html
>natural gas heating system
dedeman.ro/ro/centrala-termica-pe-gaz-cu-condensare-ariston-cares-premium-24-ff-24-kw-fara-kit-evacuare/p/2022741
Reason being the gas based uses condensation too as heating source so it’s more efficient thus cheaper. Remember 90% of people here have to make a living off like 8k usd per year.

Here’s an American site with all the industrial type of things we use too.
nationalairwarehouse.com