Have you ever met a mormon missionary, Jow Forums?

have you ever met a mormon missionary, Jow Forums?

Attached: I LOVFE FINNISH PEOPLE.webm (720x404, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7whZzWsac4
youtube.com/watch?v=PkX2bFUBXnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. They knocked on my door in the middle of a snow storm.

Crazy fuckers

I overheard one talking on the phone on the bus in Blackburn. Whole bus was smirking.

When i was in grad school two mormons knocked on my door and i told them they could come in and convert me if one of them played madden with me. They said they weren't allowed to play video games, but it was hot af outside so they said ok i-i guess. Ended up teaching one of them to play and they started murmuring about religion while i was raping the one kid at madden and yelling shit like IN YOUR FACE FAGGOT, YOUR NAME IS TOAST NOW! They came back the next day and hung out for an hour again. I kind of felt bad because i probably corrupted them and turned them into degenerare junkies later in life.

No and if I ever did I'd tell them to convert to Catholicism before it's too late.

why though? they're literally the only anglo genetic stock on the entire planet thats actually experiencing positive population growth

British boy, I will tell you the terrible truth, on the British Isles there lived (live) not only Anglo people

Attached: 1539957141004.jpg (569x581, 72K)

Anglo people are shit enough. Why do we need more buck toothed grimey trash in the world?

Terrifically ugly fuckers

t. 58 year old former USSR soldier

if one comes near my house, I'll shoot on sight. Pravoslavie ili Smert! Christos Anesti Alisos Anesti!

Yeah as a teenager I used to tell them I worshipped Satan when they came knocking.

Only seen them online.

Attached: F6532D1B-0D0E-4475-A31B-2A4B324B4F69.jpg (1010x672, 80K)

wait a minute. what's going on in this pic

Yes, told them i was a kike to avoid to many questions

no, only mormon doggy

Based and Catholicpilled

Yes. He looked like he shat his pants when I told him i'm an Arab catholic, not sure if its because of the arab part, or the catholic part.

>tfw used to always watch my dad verbally insult and shout at teh ((((jehovah's witness)))) kikes that came to our front door.

felt good famalam

? this pic is giving me some bad vibes friends...

They come thru my hood 2 or 3 times a year. I no longer answer the door to them.

What do you think male mormons doing with mormon girls?

Attached: 42350220_330442354185033_8228881586487162446_n.jpg (1068x1335, 64K)

qt

Initiation ceremony.

Utah fell below replacent level in 2017

Yes, they go around my Uni during the spring and stop people to "chat"

No but I live near Utah. I plan to go Vikang and do those Morton qts missionary

Not everyone in Utah is Mormon though; they are probably still barely above replacement

Yes I was going to the dollar store to buy something to drink while my car was at the mechanic and they were outside.
They didn't say who they were at first but they asked me if I wanted to take part in a social experiment. They made me read religious story and it wasn't until after I gave my thoughts on it did they tell me they were Mormons and story was from the Book of Mormon.

she definetely needs the bbc

We Jehovav's Witness' instead. Always leaving shit in my mailbox and cycling on the footpath (illegal) so you always have to dodge the cunts.

I have. Pretty surreal considering I live far from Moscow/St. Pete. They asked for directions, complimented my English, tried getting me to give my phone number to them (yeah, like that's gonna happen) and then gave me theirs instead and invited me to some "social meeting". All that while holding eye contact and giving me the creepy Tom Cruise smile.

This also reminds me of some Asian guy in uni who tried to convince me God was a woman or as he called it "God the mother"

>missing out on mormon social meetings
No wonder you are still a virgin.

Attached: 4F6CDD9B-412A-4929-80F2-5E920E3FD34F.png (1011x711, 554K)

Live in Utah and most of my coworkers are return missionaries. See missionaries pretty often, most are friendly

Jesus.

Fake. Sounds something you'd read in reddit.

are mormon girls cute

most are cute yeah

I think yes, sometimes they would stop you in the city center and try to talk to you. Funny thing is they always speak Hungarian which must've taken them years to learn, even at an intermediate level, but their accent is usually so bad that it takes me a good 10 seconds to figure out they're trying to speak my language.

I've actually met two yesterday, they stopped me for a survey or something and ended up talking to them for like 15 mins
they were chill, although i couldn't care less about their religion

met several ones at my university. they were friendly, asked about what i think about them and america and i had a nice convo with them. they tried to talk german, but their accent was too heavy and their mistakes too many, so i simply switched to german.
they invited me to some church meeting and gave me a card, i declined the meeting but kept the card. nice guys, cant say anything bad about them

*i simply switched to english

Never. Do they only try to convert Christians?

Yes, in my student building. They wore the most baggy shitty suits you can imagine lmao

I knew one at my college, although he wasn't a current Mormon missionary, but was one before.
He was alright, kinda autustic, gave me a copy of the book of mormon which I haven't touched

She looks like she fucks black guys when her parents are away. In the dark.

Why don't you fuck them?

Sure this is a mormon common practice

Many such cases!

Does she have some kind of a disability? Why is her mouth moving like that?

Not really. Disability looks like this.

Attached: 1547842394033.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

>Why is her mouth moving like that?
What? I thought this was typical behavior for an American.

Why do i have to share flag with these retards?

Attached: 154810966478.jpg (227x222, 7K)

They used to stand in the square right in front of my grammar school back in the day, I'd run into them all the time. After getting out of high school, I met them a few more times when I visited the city but the strangest encounter was when doing some work in a small village atop a hill, surrounded by woods. It was in summer and I was sweating like crazy working when I noticed two men in suits - of course, it was mormons. They walked by and to the end of the village, then turned around and walked back. After I was done working, I went home on foot and thought it would be funny if I caught up, which I did since I ran through the woods through a shortcut.
They've got some commitment, it was in the middle of summer, hot as hell and there they were, on a hike up a hill in suits and ties. Unless they had some transport, they had to walk down the hill and to another village to catch a bus so their trip was longer than two hours - and their destination was a small village on a hill with less than 50 inhabitants.

I wonder why there are never any girl missionaries

Attached: mormon_girl.jpg (1928x2536, 759K)

There are actually. I met two of them in Sofia, Bulgaria when I was there with a female friend of mine who lives there

>People usually describe me as very sweet. And friendly.
She is full of herself. Into the trash it goes

I've only ever come across women among the jehovas, unfortunately

Spanish text :O

Youtube version is “bro why” with American accent. Ayy lmao.
Look
youtube.com/watch?v=z7whZzWsac4

no but one day i would like to meet a moomin in real life that woudl be really fun and happy!

Attached: Momins.jpg (626x448, 208K)

kek I was one

Attached: IMG_20190129_154949.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

send postcode and ill send you a book of mormon free of charge

Yeah, they speak about people like they were dogs.
>"Once you gain trust of [ENTER ETHNIC GROUP], they are very loyal and be your friends rest of your life."

my english teacher was mormon and married to a missionary

If you are black or spanic and "convert" you can get a ton of mormon pussy.

based

no thanks i have all four of them in one book. it was very generous of you however!

Attached: moomin.jpg (1324x1899, 525K)

I have but they're not allowed to preach to Muslims here so they usually just say "good morning" and leave me alone

Pretty smart. You are much more likely to let them in that way.

Why is it that thick?
>Old Testament
>New Testament
>Mormon Book
???

Well, I did the missionary position with a mormon once.

Attached: 1231669754_image207.jpg (640x583, 87K)

yes, they pop by every now and again, they use our library in some capacity, as I've occasionally seen some of the poor lost missionary huniformed heretics using the lobby from time to time. There is no temple to their false cult in my state ;).

based

dare I say this is a very based and cultured post

Attached: the mogg, the mogend.jpg (750x500, 79K)

Doctrine and covenants: basically church history and revelation to Joseph Smith
Pearl of great price: mostly exercepts from the translation of the Bible and Egyptian papyrus by Joseph Smith and some miscellaneous items

>filename
link to webm with sound?

They ran around and tried to convert people with non german/Christian last names in my university dorms. English accent and all, but thought regular germans are Christian enough Apparently.

Based eastern catholics.

Does it cure homosexuality?

you are so rare now, it's nice that you exist

Several actually, they're usually pretty nice and seem to be quite good-looking on average.

Yeah 3 of them.

>you'll never marry a pure, mormon white girl and pop her cherry after the wedding

Attached: 1306994744823s.jpg (251x250, 10K)

>met
half of my family are mormons

youtube.com/watch?v=PkX2bFUBXnQ

Why? Why would any Finn believe that Jesus was am*Rican or whatever it is that mormons believe?
To get laid?

I don't know why don't you try reading it?

I will, thanks.

just look up mormon missionary finland

I heard one of the reasons Mormons are disliked because the majority of them are right wing. What do they actually believe? They oppose drinking alcohol but they believe in polygamous marriage I heard.

Attached: American_Voting_Religion.png (640x926, 82K)

Reminder the girl in the pic posts on Jow Forums.

must be awkward

Yes, came to my door when I lived in a shared apartment and asked if I was the "man of the house" lmao. Didn't speak all that great Finnish and didn't seem to appreciate that I was shirtless though they didn't say it. Give me a book for free though. I didn't know Finland had mormons.

My sister converted to Mormonism and I went to visit her at BYU university in Provo, Utah. There I found 3/4 of the woman spectacularly beautiful and the men fantastically fit and athletic, I met 4 white guys that were barely 6'0 and could throw down incredibly impressive dunks and were overall tremendously athletic and attractive.

>He didn't watch that teensloveanal video where the Christian girl goes door to door and is convinced by a shirtless dude to let him fuck her ass

Dude you missed out.

some asian christian at uni approached me because I have no friends and tricked me into giving my number so I just blocked her when she called me

Polygamy hasn't been practiced in the church for 130 years will get you excommunicated.

you're gay for Mormons

as to that last bit, officially, "God told us not to have more than one wife anymore guys" since the 1890s as I recall. However, there are still sects in their """"faith"""" that continue the practice, though illegal in US law (and to be frank these same groups essentially aren't unknown to have child brides).

never invite only one mormon into your home. they'll drink all of your booze and don't even get me started on the jack mormons.