Do your countrymen respect teachers and teaching as a profession?

Do your countrymen respect teachers and teaching as a profession?

Attached: countries where teachers get respect.jpg (689x783, 165K)

Nah, teachers in Russia are like stray dogs, angry and pathetic creatures. They are poor as dirt so they psychologically torturing students to blow off some steam.
When a was a kid I was threatened by an old wrinkled cunt that I would become a janitor If I keep skipping classes. But the thing is that janitors work less and get paid more than t**chers in our country.

Attached: 1450842529886.jpg (433x419, 126K)

Lmao every single teacher here is a soyboy, or a middle aged fat feminist. Not even students respect them

Not in the slightest

no

Nope. Not at all.

teachers in china get shat on by helicopter parents 24/7

I dont understand why schools are a thing anymore if nobody respects teachers. Why don't we just abolish free education

Yes desu
but I don't

because we'd end up as turkey

I hope not

Attached: 27891858_152499252133728_2911039725542309888_n.jpg (320x293, 40K)

>be in exchange program to America
>get in debate during the first week of high school there about whether turtles are amphibians or reptiles (the American I argued with said they were the former)
>ask teacher
>"Um... you're both right!"

Attached: Al.jpg (364x507, 34K)

then why don't you respect teachers

what is wrong with white people

>"Um... you're both right!"

Attached: soy point.png (644x800, 43K)

0%

>teachers
no
>university professors
yes

>Brazil
>Israel
>Italy
Wow so white

being a teacher in brazil must be a never ending existential nightmare.
imagine teaching a bunch of retards that will forget everything you said in 3 hours, working in shitty schools and being poor on the top of that

and on top of all that you're a teacher lmao

No. Teachers are considered idiots I'm afraid.

And for some reason we have a major shortage of teachers. I wonder why..

Abolish all schools! Fuck yes google!

no
not really
actually we look down on many

implying Singaporean university education counts
Last time I've heard, you had to pass the law to force employers to prefer Singaporean hires.

yes Takeshi, except that Singaporean universities beat Japanese ones in pretty much every single international ranking

The general opinion is that Teachers get too much free time due to having the same long school breaks as the school kids have.
Even though they are officially supposed to update and work on their class materials they usually keep using the same routine for decades without any changes

>you're both right
What's the point in lying to pupils?

Yes
They are underpaid and overworked and because of that they tend to work abroad, the nation sympathizes with them

Yeah you remember that while Ivy League and Oxbridge grads pay for your HDB flat through from their high taxes

Only if the teacher is good. And I dont mean niece. Just good at their job.

She either didn't know or just wanted us both to feel special. I'm betting she didn't know.

>Ivy League and Oxbridge grads get good jobs
oh no Takeshi! how did you discover this deep social problem, unique to Singapore specifically?

also
>Singapore
>high taxes
lmaoing @ ur life

the butthurt law I mentioned earlier

I didn't mention higher tax rates, but actual taxes paid.
>being taught English reading comprehension by a Jap

In Spain a good teacher, one who explains well, is generally respected, even if they are not the most fun people to be with, but teachers that aren't good at explaining and can't control the kids get 0 respect from them.
The university studies for teaching are considered brainlet tier here, for people that want to go to university to drink and party, but at least not everyone who studies teaching works in that, if that was it we would have very bad teachers.

most developed countries have quotas for foreign workers or laws preventing employers from hiring too many foreigners. it's not our fault that nobody wants to work like an insect slave in Japan so you don't have this problem

>literally said "high taxes"
>n-n-no I didn't mean that!

50/50

>What are proportional and progressive tax regimes

>Having quotas for white collar foreign workers
>soyjack.jpg

>Singaporean
>calling other countries insect slaves
Spank me government, I've been a naughty boy

>run into high school English teacher
>ask him if he still works at the school
>he doesn't
>the female teachers all banded together and through their union they got a Male teacher removed under the reason that his classes weren't necessary for the education of students
>it was because his classes were popular and always full and theirs had maybe 15 students unless it was a mandatory class
>so the teacher I ran into left because he was next on their list
>the Male teachers taught Shakespeare, myth and legends, classical literature
>the females taught creative writing, journalism, and now apparently modern literature, basically harry potter books
Hard to respect it when the good ones get thrown out

>I hate women
ok gay

>Teacher: "Mr. user, if you do not want to end up as low income civil servant like me, you better concentrate on your studies."
Probably the best encouragement any publicly funded school teacher could give,

Kek

FUCK TEACHERS and FUCK SCHOOLS

I'm an early education teacher, AMA lads