twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only filipinos can slay
youtube.com/watch?v=ANkYsRlWHMM

1. grow 20cm taller
2. oh wait you didnt do step one

sorry

cringe

step one is to be in norway

Attached: 51265915_410598292847037_4120418399161417728_n-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

so much THIS

I like the one in the middle.

God, what perfect combination. Women prefer men with darker features and Men prefer women with lighter features.
What a photo!!!

You're already brown, that's all you need.

I've seen so many pictures of Scandi girls dating foriegn men I'm surprised there's even any left. Are there any Nord girls even being born anymore?

i hope there will be more nord women in the future

>nord

I'm not sure there will be. I haven't seen any Scandi-Scandi couples. They're legit being cucked out of existence.

?

nord is a skyrim race not a real one

Attached: Unknown Race3.jpg (1000x750, 48K)

Why ? They are lazy, only cares about caffe latte, Instagram likes and traveling the world with friends and not you
youtu.be/2caQerYbFsQ

t. incel.

Be mestizo. Can't get one as a norwegian since I can't compete with the colored CHAD.

signs are in swedish

it's funny when you guys show these people what norway really looks like. I have been there so I know but I cant imagine these latin americans dreams shattered seeing the real life thing
youtube.com/watch?v=k79REElzD_w

What's wrong with this video?

You need to raise your social status, you shouldn't go as an economic migrant, you should be an "investor" or some shit.

Maybe a highly skilled worker will do the same and say you're Latino so they don't think you're going to explode screaming alluh akbar.

When I said I was Latino in Germany they loved me.

mexicans think every 2nd girl in norway looks like aurora mohn

The cringe dance academy and the blue tshirt boomer

Ever heard the Norwegian anthem being sung in arabic?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8NS59EmUNY

idk where you were but i traveled the country and been there several times, the amount of cuties and lolis are dangerous and they all smile at you with a beautiful smile, i wanted to be arrested by the guard chick at molde when she asked if i could be inspected for random check
although im not brown

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky43f03YKZ0

Attached: 34.jpg (300x300, 70K)

Pics o didn't happen

>Are there any Nord girls even being born anymore?
mgtow says no