Romanian women are for Indian men

Romanian women are for Indian men

Attached: 1548539142025.jpg (650x375, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/genetic-sequencing-traces-gypsies-back-to-ancient-indian-origin/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domba
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox4YS6g9ACk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same race

two shades of gypsy

that's the son of a popular Pajeet actor Shahrukh Khan

why do Indians and Pakis use "Khan" as a name/surname so much

It is over.

north india was ruled by turkic muslims for a while, ONLY BASED DRAVIDIAN BVLLS could stop their land from being over run by muzzies

Attached: mughal empire.png (250x146, 16K)

Because they're LARPing as "WE WUZ AYYRABS N SHIET"

but arabs dont use khan

then why don't Iranians/Afghans use "Khan"

something doesnt add up

>gypsy women are for gypsy men
ok burger

That's because they ain't South Indian
South indians still use only South indian surnames they don't even use Indo-Aryan / indo-Iranian names
South Indian names are like Karrupu swamy , mariyappan , velayutham

What's the difference? They're distant relatives anyway.

>Same race
>Peak Brain-Let
Indians aren't of one race
Besides gypsies come from "Indo-Aryan/indo-Iranian" north india

Attached: unnamed.png (354x415, 102K)

Gypsies are from the south

They have 30% Iranian DNA here too.

lmao, is right. Think about it. If they had come from Northern India, they would have gotten lighter and looked white due to moving to Europe. Instead, they came from South India and now they look like Pajeets. Maybe in 500 years, they'll look white.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
t.delusional retard
They come from Gujarat , Haryana ,punjab and Rajasthan
None of those are in south india

Anyone can edit Wiki articles, sweetheart
also
>en.m
>m

Attached: 1542728865266.jpg (321x264, 8K)

>All north indians are fair and all south indians are dark
Not sure if you're dumb or delusional

Attached: 1546278742323.png (426x484, 15K)

Well , genetics don't like sweety
They don't have any afro-dravidians or Austro-dravidians Genes
And they speak Indo-Aryan / Indo-European language than Dravidian

>MUH GENES
Big Yikes! Of couse they wouldn't have any afro dravid genes, it's because they've evolved. They also won't be speaking mallu language because they're learned superior languages. Do you take me for a moron like you?

Are we talking pure indians or gypsies? Since gypsies come from India and all that. To be fair gypsies got their DNA muddled up with middle east and whatever slave owner raped them in europe. I noticed Romanian girls like those chad gypsies anyway so i guess it doesn't matter. Chad is chad no matter the ethnicity

t.poonjabi cad driver in Canada
Besides even westerner's agree that they are your people

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/genetic-sequencing-traces-gypsies-back-to-ancient-indian-origin/

They don't have our genes , they don't speak our language , they aren't even related to us
Nice False flagging poonjabi

lmao this seething mallu, he's frothing at the mouth. go destroy the country some more.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD, if they were south Indian why are they so poor and savage and unhygienic? if they were south Indian they would have been one of the richest and most respected classes

Attached: 1497176250123.png (1578x1738, 715K)

>They don't have Afro-dravidians DNA because they have Evolved
>E V O L V E D
Ah ,yes the World famous poonjabi intellectualism everyone
FYI there are some people out there in the world still with Neanderthal DNA reatrf1
So no if they were dravidian they would have Dravidian genes
Besides north indians are more related to gypies than you think

Attached: 1549539223627.png (818x545, 51K)

Jesus dude calm down with the nationalism. You are living in straya now

>MFW Shitskins ITT arguing about who's more white

ALL OF YOU ARE SHITSKINS AND WILL NEVER BE WHITE FAGGOTS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Us mallus are superior to you peasant poor poonjabis

You're the one who is seething atleast i have produced some proofs that they aren't from South where is your proof ?

That's the point mutt
We are brown and we are proud of it
Unlike our north indians we don't LARP that we are white

Poo in loo, gypsoid

nobody is arguing about who is more white you subhuman fucking mutt, we are talking about how gyppos are related to north Indian street shitters

nah, gypsies are from Punjab and Rajasthan

Attached: 1539901438669.png (846x63, 17K)

>why are they so poor and savage and unhygienic?
Because they're from South India
This, the mallu is trying too hard to be Indian
LE GOBLINO 56 PORCIENTO...
Learn english, abbo
If your idea of "proof" is images and articles that can be edited and made by anyone, I don't want to provide any "proof"

t.poonjabi Gypsy
Fun fact retard
Even indian government had acknowledged that Gypsies are North indian diaspora
You're going to call that as fake too ?

>Punjabi talking about learning
LMAO the best job you low IQ street shitters can get is be a Pizza hut manager Stay mad smelly poonjabi

Attached: literacy-rate-in-india-map.jpg (800x898, 146K)

>Trusting Congress gobarmint
Of course an uneduated streetshitting mallu like you would

>Smellu is conditioned to people talking shit to him, he has folder upon folders of photoshopped "statistics" and "maps" LARPing as facts
OH NO NO NO NO

why are you engaging with the troll? he called a peer-reviewed scientific paper questionable proof that "can be edited and made by anyone". how much more obvious does it have to get?

>trying to talk sense into a brain-dead mallu
Scientists have died trying to civilize those people, I salute your efforts

Question for Indians. Do you think gypsies act the way they act because of circumstance and hardship ? Or north indians act the same as gypsies?
Did the wh*te boys and muslims fucked with those indians so bad they became gypsies or did they leave India as gypsies to begin with

why are indians so cringe

Gypsies act JUST like South Indians, they give us a bad name everywhere in the world, wish the government would take them back and move them to Andaman islands.

>We are brown and we are proud of it
Gross. Why would you want to be proud to be a color that I see in public restrooms? You probably look like something I left in the toilet last night.
Good. Glad to know that you admit that you will never be white.
t. Pajeet poojabi

Attached: Hqgw9MP.jpg (1190x682, 82K)

>Congress Goberment
Atleast keep up with current affairs retard
It wasunder BJP Government that Romanis were recognized as indian diaspora
Modi himself along with sushma swaraj was present and acknowledged it
Also poonjabi most scientists and doctors are from South India

I'm not a Pajeet, I'm a proud Canadian. Watch yourself or we'll burn down the Wh*Toid House again.

>photoshopped
ABSOLUTE FUCKING LMAO, Low IQ smelly subhuman poonjabi niggers think they are smarter than us hhahahahahahaha, street shitter let me just tell you this not only are you intellectually inferior but you are physically inferior too, Tell me again how many invading armies you got raped by while we stayed free fighting them again? also who by a large margin wins every athletics event in india? yea das rite its us keralites and there is nothing you can do bout it

Attached: Based sikhs.webm (360x360, 2.9M)

No. You have a negative stereotype because Indians in general are retarded.

im not white and i dont want to be filthy mutt
they act like north Indian rapists, all the rapes that make the news about India is from the north and all the OPEN bob creepy faggots on the internet are north Indians

It's ok guys, no matter how much Fair and Lovely you guys use, you wll never EVER be as gora as we.
Here's a fact for you: Fair and Lovely reports that 95% of its business happens in South India.

Nah , north indians ARE gypies
They get all angry and enraged when you mention that They got cucked and Fucked by LITERALLY every invaders
Also north indians were so inept and impotent that they got enslaved and were LITERALLY being sold in Muslim Slave market's
Muslim slaves couldn't even raid south or east india they got massacred by the locals
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_India

north Indians. there fixed it 4 u bud

Good then I will move to Southern India to stay with my fellow brown brothers.

t.

Attached: a671e51e-405b-4969-9881-4f5eba6db2db.jpg (392x379, 56K)

Are you the real deal? No way an actual gypsy browses Jow Forums, no way.

Fuck off Dumb Mutt
Me and my ancestors have ALWAYS be brown
Besides spend a few weeks here and you're definitely going to get tanned
Spend a few centuries here you're Either Going to get skin cancer or BROWN'D

What are you talking about? Lots of gypsies ITT

See: to point few out

Southerners are also non hostile unlike northern retards who are hostile towards everyone
They even mistreat mongoloid looking east indians because they look chinky

>Fair and Lovely reports that 95% of its business happens in South India.
not in Kerala i can guarantee that and i dont want to be white and i most of all dont want to look absoloutley anything like a low IQ manlet skinny fat street shitting subhuman rapist north Indian, also since you like to post about skin color so much here is mine and now go post your hand(keep in mind i dont think ligthskin is better since all Dravidians are superior to north Indians dark or light, im just simply trying to piss off the poonjbi)

Attached: my hand3.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

You still haven't produced any proofs that South Indians are even remotely related to gypies
Keep seething

you are welcome to stay, south Indians are not racist unless if we are talking about subhuman street shitters that pretend to be superior because of MUH LIT SKIN

>kallu mallus seething after being bullied by superior BBL (Big Bihari Lund)

Attached: 855955529500.jpg (500x495, 60K)

bihari???

poo in roo(mania)

Still doesn't change the fact that your ancestors are gyoies2
Nice cope
Also unlike poor and barely literate poonjabis
DRAVIDIAN BVLLS ACTUALLY get laid abroad

I have that but like an Italian, Turk, Greek it’s more reddish yours is brown tone, depends on sunlight now I am white. Can turn this dark max then it stops.

Attached: 65B9BD08-A579-4312-B2C2-CF2F911CE46E.jpg (1024x1024, 322K)

I turn browner with a tan

My indian friends, is this map true ?

Attached: 1515476323043.jpg (736x351, 50K)

no

Attached: indian heigth under 5.png (3818x4600, 1015K)

Go away syrup

Yes. The kallus in this thread (
) will tell you otherwise but don't believe them.

dont think i look that dark as a south indian bud

Romania is Germanic, India is Aryan. They have a Good Chemistry.

Lol
No , all of those shown as South indians are Adivasi
They are an negoird tribe in india
This is what your average south indian looks like

Attached: 13-44-22-main-qimg-8f81548a618818097a59e3fb3188c65b.png (602x414, 261K)

We much prefer the designated shitting cabin.

Attached: 224495890_1_644x461_toaleta-wc-pentru-curte-gradina-trimit-in-tara-miercurea-ciuc_rev002[1].jpg (345x461, 33K)

>kalllus
post ur hand street shitter

punjabi here, they act like north indians. don't get swayed by the boring low effort aryan vs mallu trash talk. North Indians have no sense of privacy, unhygienic, loud, crass and what have you. Also commit the majority of crimes.
I can't speak for the South because I've never been there for a long period of time but considering that they are better than the north in most if not all indexes related to development, I assume the South is much better.
If I had the power, I'd gladly eradicate eradicate everyone from Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Jharkand. Useless states. At least UP and Rajasthan have their uses despite being full of subhumans.

Germanic? What the fuck did you smoke nigga? Salvia?

We maybe brown but you ain't White either street shitting mutt
Post pick with time stamp then

and facilitate mass breeding of people from north east india to fill in the empty central india with high iq people instead of all the rapists

whiter than you, Malluoid. Let it be known that I come from a lineage of Proud Bihari Royal Khandan.

Attached: IMG_20190105_093003.jpg (2160x3840, 684K)

Romani's emigrated from India 1500 years ago, the population they came from is long gone.
Modern day NW India is a mix of various conquering kingdoms and involves people who migrated from the Makran area. They're a mix of Caucasian, Central Asian and South Indian.

>Poonjabi+ Bihari lineage
Yikes
I guess Street shitting is in your Genes

Which group in india did this ? they deserve respect

Attached: 1517932741353.jpg (480x590, 119K)

Why do you guys take pride in whiteness. Whats the point of that? It's like me being black but being happy because i'm somewhat light skinned. Take pride in you Indian ancestry, so many good things came from india.

>All these Pajeets bickering under a variety of flags

Found something
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domba

was a joke
romanian girls are pretty, among the k-pop related yuropean vlogs i saw on jewtube, the prettiest vloggers were romanian and polish girls oddly, west yuropean girls were much uglier than east yuropean girls

KALLUS IFFY UH, NOTHIES GOT THE STIFFY UH

doesn't look any lighter than me, besides im not a street shitter
>south India
do you have any evidence to back that up?

Attached: leg.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Northern Indians (ie not related to Gypsies)
Fuck off subhuman shitskin, you're not fit to get trampled under wh*Toid feet
jesus christ that disgusting black purple part on your knee, posting gore isn't allowed in Jow Forums, also, nice photoshop, darkie

That's what I'm trying prove actual Street shitters from north LARP as being white and shiiiet
While blame everything on South indians
There are dark looking north indians too

Look dude, i will take shittalk from a german or a Swedish native, but not from your kind.

i dont care about it i just get pissed off when north Indians claim they are superior and more ligthskinned even though they arent
EPIC MEME MY street shitter fren

Attached: kerala masterrace compared to others.png (1000x250, 418K)

Definitely not North indians
They are barely literate and wouldn't even know what is climate change

>bristol stool chart.png

>i will take shittalk from a german or a Swedish native
cuck

someone is butthurt about northerners

Are these Pajeets from North India? Lucky is based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ox4YS6g9ACk

Attached: 43818038_1916358165084493_1538347841070563328_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>looks like a soyboy
Yep, he's from SOUTH INDIA