American schools in 2020 ITT

>WHO FUCKING THREW THAT

Attached: 1519607748422.jpg (636x424, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDULmIOqwA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arm teachers

It wasn't me Mrs. Goldsteinsky

Attached: kid-with-gun_vh4z.jpg (3888x2088, 987K)

I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO

Attached: surrender.jpg (300x470, 25K)

unironically think this is what needs to happen to keep schools safe, dont bother trying to tell me otherwise as I utterally do not care about europoor cunts opinons on this matter

Attached: 8AA85E4A-1F06-44BB-BD36-24E35CE17696.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>ok kids, time stand for the national anthem
>כֹּל עוֹד בַּלֵּבָב פְּנִימָה
>נֶפֶשׁ יְהוּדִי הוֹמִיָּה,
>וּלְפַאֲתֵי מִזְרָח קָדִימָה,
>עַיִן לְצִיּוֹן צוֹפִיָּה;

>ok kids, time stand for the national anthem
>الله يحفظ الملكة
>الله يحفظ هذه الأرض
>الموت لجميع الكفار
>القضيب بيتبول براز

Why would American schools use an Arabic anthem?

based Sharia Law will take over if Trump doesn't win reelection

I’ve heard that our glorious President Donald Trump is the descendent of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) himself.

And arm the kids too? You're fucking mad.

Can't wait for the next civil war in the US which was caused because someone ate a fry.

I will be the one who ate the fry. You just watch me Salvador, I am going to be the one.

Arm pre-schoolers
youtube.com/watch?v=CDULmIOqwA8

yep arm the teachers, then after decades of school shootings of students by teachers start talking about arming the students as well
never even consider that more guns doesnt reduce shootings

how the fuck is it going to keep the schools safe when school shooters care very little about their own well-being? not to mention the fact that they don't come to school arm, sit in the fucking class room and then start shooting

the best way to get rid of the """fear of guns""" was to buy more guns

Attached: truepatriot.jpg (563x876, 125K)

Just arm the killer bots.

Attached: ed-209-2012.jpg (938x490, 314K)

>country has problems dealing with guns
>niggers and beaners can acquire any gun they want with no problem at all
>school shootings happen every month
>country has to deal with one of the highest ratecrimes and has the biggest jail population in the world
>"we should own more guns to solve the gun crisis" said the american

why are americans so retarded?

Attached: 84287182.jpg (684x640, 318K)

>be German school kid
>get sodomized by Afghan boys on school trip
>but... but at least it's not as bad as in Murica

>school shooters realize that teachers have guns
>start planting bombs overnight

Attached: Våpentilsalgs.jpg (760x1106, 179K)

>inb4 teachers are the ones who start mass shootings
>inb4 arm the students too

Attached: 1482595534533.png (643x537, 231K)

Attached: shooting3yearolds.jpg (640x662, 39K)

Because our politicians and fake news stations don't want to admit that the problems are niggers, spics, and the mentally ill able to get easy access to military-grade weapons.

>and the mentally ill

Well, at least you admit only retards want to bear weapons

I don't care how you feel about gun control, but holy shit, don't arm teachers. Teachers as a group are NOT responsible enough to be trusted with a firearm around children, you can scarcely trust them to teach.

All it takes is one unstable lady with a persecution complex and you have a shitstorm on your hands.

The PTSD Iraq veteran who starts killing children if there is some woodpecker outside it is, then.

Or maybe we don't have armed guards in an environment that already feels like an oppressive, restrictive prison to kids and instead work on the problem of kids feeling like shooting up a school in the first place.

>make the media stop glorifying shooters and starting a mass media panic over something that should frankly probably be left to local coverage for ratings
>everyone says "muh mental health" but mental health systems in the US and the educational system are genuinely complete ass, support systems for social outcasts are nonexistent, fix it.
>A bit of gun control or at least harsher penalties on adults that allow minors to get their hands on guns couldn't hurt

can't shoot up a school if you've been shot first.
by that logic we should disarm the secret service incase they shoot the president

oh and police are? at least teacher might give a shit about the students instead of letting them get shot like the parkland officer

>school shooter shoots teacher before she can even react

>fixing the messed up health care system and chad-stacy bullying culture
But that is hard.
>minors with guns
Aren't school shooters who get media attention usually over 18?
You would have to ban gun access for mentally sick people and thats unironically a slippery slope, because with the right people in office the desire to buy a gun will be "mentally ill" enough to not allow it.

school shooter gets shot by teacher in the next room

>teacher in the next room has a mental break down from fear

Instead of armed teachers, why not a trained security professional in every class and hallway? Would also keep rowdy students in check.

Unlike guns, bombs are illegal, m8. You need a loicense for that.

How are the fucking praetorian guard trained for the sole purpose of securing and protecting the president, someone who has worked as hard as possible to get elected and ensure that they will never have a private moment for the rest of their life even remotely comparable to a random-ass teacher paid beans to look after a group of stupid, unwilling, unawares children that they probably blog about their hatred for in their spare time?

Police might be garbage, but I'd trust them to not fuck up in a panic over the lady that clearly hates my guts and has tried to trick me into getting expelled.

Standards for becoming a teacher are too low to trust them with a gun in the presence of that many kids.

It's not uncommon for school shooters to not own their guns, but steal them from their parents. That's how sandy hook was done.

lmao just run into the bulletproof bunker at the back of the classroom what could go wrong

Attached: 5bb209c5-46d4-4515-9353-c0564de8f5a7-large16x9_shelter4.png (986x555, 752K)

So beautiful.

And it would create many jerbs!

imagine being crammed in there, groping every butt, milkies, cunts and dicks within reaching distance
no one will say anything because it's a life or death situation

most schools have 12s of teachers

>when your teacher is the one shooting up the school

Attached: DkAsO6HV4AE_r0H.jpg:large.jpg (1024x652, 185K)