Am I the only one in here who hates germany and german people?

Attached: 898-004-FB3FE3F3.jpg (253x350, 23K)

flag checks out

Yeah, except for other jews and crypto-jews (poles).

most people hate germans, then they come up with this hilarious propaganda their state has been feeding them about being the most well liked people on earth despite committing the worlds first industrial genocide within living memory
they never learn

No, I love germany

Well you have that flag
It kinda makes sense for you

I don't hate them, but I don't love them also

Germans are cunts, i'm inclined to agree

>Germans are cunts, i'm inclined to agree

Attached: 148445466452.jpg (800x419, 36K)

It's not nice to bully autistic people. Remember the last time they had an outburst 74 years ago?

Let me guess, all you knowledge of Austria is from WW2, right?

>flag

Attached: big think.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Ive seem to touched a sensitive nerve in you
Dont worry Österreich will forever be its own thing, but you are still german
If it makes you feel better our Austrian emperor was a cool guy

Of course you did. We have loads of german tourists every day coming to us and seeing the way they act, you calling us german is just straight up an insult. Despite the fact that the Austrian mindset and mentality is quite different from the german one

>flag
well, yeah, no surprise

Germans are the most hated on Jow Forums and the world by far

no. that title belongs to us.

what about your bavaryan brothers?

Unfortunately they've been influenced quite a lot by the northerners

what a shame
they need to be freed from the pr*ssian yoke and be reunited with their holy roman brothers

Attached: 1534378145908.jpg (2000x1970, 850K)

They are subhumans and should be exterminated. Luckily they have been convinced that doing that to themselves is good and finally will make them popular in the world.

How is it different?
Honest question

Nah, belongs to us, unironically.

Germoids must be removed and put to the sword for causing the decline and fall of Europe.

Same way México is different from Guatemala

It isnt that austria posters is just seething as usual

So exactly the same?
all those tiny central american cunts are mexicans in denial even costa ricans are mexico colombians in denial
He is quite angry

>ÖSTERreich

Austria follows the mindset of "live and let live" and "it's gonna work out somehow", whereas germany is quite the opposite. If something isn't perfect, but works, in germany they're gonna work at it until it is. We'll just let it be like it is, if it works. Also they're very straight forward with what they want and don't want and they'll insist on it, while simultaneously never saying "please" or "thanks". They also want it immediately, because they apparently can't wait a minute or two.
Lets say you shared a flat with a german for example, you want to invite a few friends over to drink and talk (what we call Hoagoscht). The german however has an upcoming exam and needs to study then he'll just straight up say no. An Austrian in the same position would say something along the lines of that he's sorry but he has an upcoming exam and would ask if it's possible for you to have your meet up on a different day or a different place.

So you're saying Germans are robotic and incapable of empathy

Are mutts just loveable idiots then? Or a close second? Because my observation has been that the amerimutts receive a lot of undue hate, and I don’t mean the endless threads mocking us about trivial matters, (sharting, mutilation, tipping) you get the picture.

Mate, that isn't hatred. Merely having the Union Jack evokes the most bitter venom from countries. With Americans they hate you because it's cool, with us, they actually really hate us really badly. I don't know why.

Germans want approval. That is literally the whole motivation behind everything they do.

Kind of, yes

I believe it. G*rmans are autistic and not in a cute and adorable way

I don’t know. Maybe you’re right, but I feel like the US flag invokes just as much, if not more hatred.

Well you are kinda hated in retrospective by most the americans are still actively expanding the sentiment

Everyone wants approval

tipping question seems full on 50/50 to me, don't see that ever being resolved

>Austrians denying they're Germans

gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: 1547318925284.jpg (565x546, 60K)

Hey there
Want to go on a ride ?

Attached: 1549839740211.jpg (492x492, 46K)

Tell me something hans you german homosexual, how many turks and arabs did your mother sleep with last night?.
It was the usual 20 or was she extra horny?.

Is Austrians denying they are German kind of like how some Lebanese or Egyptians deny they are Arab?

Nah
She spended last night driving back from Poland
She bought Soap and Lampshades

Yep, that's gonna be a "Based!" from me, Charlie

you should really give the palestinians back their rightful land

die Deutschen gefallen mir.

Instead of posting on an annonynous anime image board let's see you come here and try to give the palestinians bacn their land.
I would be glad to re join the IDF and shoot your brians out.

Finns love Germs for some reason, always support the awful Football team too. I think they're unfriendly and uppity, EU's America really. Whenever I'm there I want to get out as fast as possible. And same as the French, their sense of humor is just plain bad.

Its a shame the holocaust didn't happen.

That is a lot of bullshit. You can find any kind of personality in any country.

Germans are cool people usually. It's the Brandenburgers who are pain in the ass.

Why the fuck does Israel hate Germany, this makes no sense. I get there's the whole holocaust deal but fuck the vast majority of the current population of Germany were born after

Attached: 1546419895542.jpg (470x470, 45K)

agree desu.

It's because we all know that they are still nazis.
But to be honest with you man one of my greatest fantasies is that they chimp out again, and Israel decalre war against them.
I can't wait to join the IDF and kill as many germans,turks, arabs and niggers as I can.

You wuz robbin the Germans and god made them murder you all.
6 million- God care about 6 million crackas! How about 99 million BLACK AFRICANS!!!
Heil Hitler! You wuz robbin the Germans! Heil Hitler!
Yeah, cry white boi!

Yes I hate Germans they thinks they're deserved some kind of special treatment from us Asians. I've had some experience meeting them and they're autisticly rude.

The only nice whites i met are ironically canadians and the so called "barbaric" slavs from Russia and Estonia.

You're a complete fucking retard, that is the most moronic pile of shit I have ever read

>delusions of grandeur from killing Arabs
You would get destroyed

nah I hate them too, their """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" worked to destroy the Roman empire and plunged Europe into the dark ages

>German kind of like how some Lebanese or Egyptians deny they are Arab?
Dunno?
As far as Austria is concerned, an Austrian national identity only developed after WWII. Even in the 60s a majority of Austrians still considered themselves German.

Come on are you guys still salty about the whole death camp thing? You try to exterminate a people ONCE and they obsess over it forever. Get of our back bro, we already said we are sorry.

My greatest fanatsy is that you chimp out again, You decalre war on Israel, and then i'll join the IDF and kill as many of you as I can.

>cope
"B- but the mindset..."
...is literally the same. We both are autistic. You throw a hissy fit when Germans say Austria is German but expect everyone to agree when you say Tirol is Austrian (which it is)

No, it's just one mentally ill fat retard who shitposts here all day. I wish ban evasion wasn't so easy.

Keep dreaming boi. As much as you identify with your made-up identity you'll always be part of the german people

There is such an irony that Israel, established after the holocaust is now doing everything it can to destroy Palestinians.

i hate jews more desu especially little rats like OP

But why are you so angry Schlomo?
Jews are fucking based, they steal money from the US taxpayer to kill Muslims with it, I really can't imagine a more based thing.

The whole issue with the Jews, as formulated by many of the interwar Fascists is that Jews are not geographically separate from the indigenous populations, Israel is literally the solution to that.

>bitter incel having violent fantasies
It's always the same

Guys calm down. This is just one guy sperging out all over this board

>bitter incel having violent fantasies
>It's always the same
Reminds me.............

Attached: 1470658740899.png (1219x555, 207K)

USA is definitely the most hated. UK isn't relevant enough these days to be worth consideration

I can’t deny. They are very „special“, indeed.

I like Isreal. I like Jews. But I don’t like you.

bump

had it not been for the laws of this land i would have slaughtered them all

Austrians are Croat and Magyar property. We're not letting Germany have them. Please understand.