Star Wars Prequels? No...

>Star Wars Prequels? No, the original trilogy and sequel trilogy are in a different league compared to that piece of garbage.

Attached: 1526634290905.png (665x800, 54K)

Posted wrong board?

no

Star Wars is dead to me

>female jedis? Wooeeeee! Yes please!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (413x243, 51K)

The only ranking that matters:

V
IV
VI
Rogue One
III
Solo
VIII
II
VII
I

The original and prequels are great. The first of this sequel trilogy, The Force Awakens, was good too but The Last Jedi is complete shit. Wtf were they thinking?

There hasn't been a good star wars movie since 1983 and anyone who as an adult calls themselves a Star Wars fan is pathetic.

subversion

It is the only fictional universe I've ever given a damn about desu. The Old Republic era stuff is great, most of the EU is.

Why is 1 so low and why is solo so high

I never seen Star Wars. I tried watching it, but when that annoying screaming ape showed up i turned it off. I just can't go past that fucking ape.

chewy?

lll is better than Rogue One, nigger. lll had so many lightsaber duels. Too bad the rest of the trilogy is boring as shit.

>and sequel trilogy
Said no one ever.

This
Original trilogy > Prequel trilogy

The sequels should never be mentioned and destroyed my love for it.

Play the video games, read the books or watch the cartoons. They are better than the movies.
To be honest I'm not a fan of the movies, but I like the expanded universe: Red Harvest, Death Troopers, The Force Unleashed, Clone Wars (cartoon), etc. They are more interesting.

Because 1 is unmatchably bad and solo is mediocre.

Are you American?

No.

Attached: P_20190103_145357_1.jpg (2608x1467, 1.31M)

>Star wars

Attached: soyboy16.jpg (631x482, 39K)

ive literally never met anyone in real life that actually likes the disney movies and between my friends, coworkers, and classmates I speak to a fairly large variety of people
the opinions ive heard range from ambivalent to disappointment to extreme dislike

What is the reason you think 1 was bad

It's boring and makes no sense. This is not me being too stupid to understand the film, this is the simple truth that the story is a convoluted mess that achieves nothing.

>3>5>4>1>6>2>RO>7>8>Solo

Attached: 1547490002793.jpg (1080x1246, 119K)

Only correct answer:

V
IV
VI
III
II
I

The rest are garbage and don't count.

t.

Attached: 1528230069091.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Original trilogy > Prequels > Sequels (+Rogue One/Solo in no particular order)

Universally agreed on, standardized ranking. Sequels aren't necessarily bad, but you'd have to be in a deep denial to rank them higher than prequels.

Is there anything more beta than going to the internet and argue during hours about fictionnal things ?

note how only first-worlders do this

After bitching so much about Last Jedi I kind of realized all Star Wars movies sucked except for Empire Strikes Back.

Arguing on Jow Forums about anything.