How i made my mom cry, this happened two years ago i think

how i made my mom cry, this happened two years ago i think

she was yelling at me and i told her she is balding and she started to tear up, indeed, she is balding and has bald patches

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

You still feel guilty? Tell her you're really sorry.

Good. Fuck that whore

This. She made him short and ugly

looks like your mum listens too much death grips

Thats nothing. Just the other day I basically blamed my parents for every bad decision I made for the last 10 years. I'm a horrible son.

why was she yelling at you?

Feels good to have a good relationship with my parents. I couldn't imagine being in a dysfunctional family

Because she's a dumb cunt that secretly longs to be disciplined by a strong man. I'm guessing OP's father isn't in the picture.

Hey neat, youre the dude whose fetish is women being mean towards men simply because they want to piss them off enough to get abused by them. Thats terrible and stuff but for some reason i like you

no
my father is in the picture, it was my fault for being nice and not violent as a kid

Yeah, in high-school I failed 4 out of 7 subjects, she cried in the girls bathroom when the principal told her. I almost failed that year

I'm starting to see the whole picture. I'm guessing that wasn't the first time she'd yelled at you?

Whats your job?

Accountant

gang banger, I killed a Wh*toid once. Probably will tell story if i get trips

What do you do as an Accountant

Accounting. Are you retarded?

Right now I specialize in legal and fiscal matters

No. Are you?

No shit lachlan you fucking retard

Yes

Good.

My father would beat me up and drag me out of the house.

Why didn't you wait until he went to sleep and pour scalding water on him?

Do i look Australian to you?

I never bring up looks to my mum, it would crush her spirits. I made her cry once. I remember doing something bad once and she proceeded to hit me. I was 14 and i started laughing at her since i didn't feel anything, she then found a plank and started to hit me with that, still nothing. Started crying for some reason afterwards and never hit me after that

No. If you were you'd have done something about it.