Why don't you eat whales?

Why don't you eat whales?

Attached: IMG_2962.jpg (1200x1600, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nippon.com/ja/features/h00361/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im a vegetarian

nippon.com/ja/features/h00361/

>Americans: "Okay Japs, you need to eat whale to stop starving during this post-war decay"

>Japan:"OMG this is the best thing ever, it will forever be immortalized as our traditional food as long as this boomer generation lives"

too much fat

Yeah, actually I've never even seen a whale meat irl.

only once

Did this really happen or is it fanfiction

Based

Attached: 1546344510397.gif (600x580, 472K)

what the fuck man

They don't swim around here. And I tend to not like sea creatures that much, lake/river fish is better.

Absolutely based

Attached: 1518979083028.png (389x654, 386K)

i do.

I prefer eating horse to trigger normies

Never could. I wish I could taste every animal on earth.

I do.

Minke whales aren't endangered so eat them.

Koreans and Chinese should be allowed to hunt down and eat Japanese if they want. And use them for scientific experiments.

I would if you started exporting it

Attached: japanese-whalers-japan-whale-meat-popular0.jpg (324x205, 21K)

What's up with that drawing? Why are Iceland and Norway portrayed as pale/yellow skinned while Japan is pink? Am I missing something here?

Hello asian brother :-DDDDDDDD

Why would anyone be triggered by that? Cows are just as cute if not cuter.

We don't eat human unlike Japanese did during the world war 2.

Does this mean I can start calling westerners white piggus?

big pussy

I remember reading a Japanese article saying vegetarian is a cultural choice, and visitors visiting Japan should be experiencing Japanese culture that doesn't have vegetarian diets, and thus Japanese restaurants should learn how to say no to visitors' request for vegetarian diets

without the benefit of their oil having value there isn't any porpoise in hunting them for meat

I’m human.

i do eat ur mom

too big to club

Attached: hakapic.png (400x271, 136K)

That's pretty fucking retarded.

But why. It would just be cheaper for the restaurants because meat is always the most costly ingredient.
It would be like norwegian restaurants refusing to serve lactose free food to lactose intolerant japanese people because "milk is part of our culture". I'm sure there's some japanese dishes that don't include meat or seafood, every culture has some.

>Japan doesn't have vegetarian diets
What is food for monks?

Your reluctance to break barriers is why you will never surpass Japan

HERE WE GO BOIS

There are dishes only made of vegetables as main ingredients but there're always some meat or fish in soup or seasoning and removing them is a greater deal.
Even if you buy something as simple as a rice-only rice ball you still need to check the labelling/ingredient to make sure it actually used no meat/fish. It also mean it would beed a greater deal of effort to remove all of them from meals.
And yes, there are truly vegetarian meals for Buddhist monks in temple as said that the author say anyone who really want to eat vegetarian meals in Japan can go into temple and taste that but don't expect to find them in any ordinary restaurants.
And then lactose intolerant is a medical issue, the article also isolated vegetarian for medical reasons out and say they're reasonable but that's it.

Also, as for the business reason part, I recall reading a story saying that having a vegetarian dish in the menu would give a cheapened feeling to other customers, that a vegetarian magazine in Japan once recommended a vegetarian ramen in a ramen shop in Japan, but the shop found that there by having a vegetarian product and also a vegetarian-related award in their shop could negatively impact their image and their revenue so they then decided to put some random meats into the vegetarian ramen to solve the problem.

Norway and Iceland hunt whales in a sustainable manner. Not really same as Japans shady "research" teams
The horse is the historic companion of the Eurasian human.

> Eurasian
> human