I love Germany!

They are an amazing country filled with amazing people who have done amazing things. They are truly the good guys of the world both now and historically.

I love Germany!

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/185244331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too. They are one of the best kind of people if not the best.

If I heard you saying that next to me, you will be hospitalized very soon you smelly brown arab.

I agree!

Hail Germany!

Attached: 24071388-i-love-germany-on-german-vector-illustration-.jpg (1300x650, 65K)

oh look.. a jew..

Attached: 53o5AakW_400x400.jpg (369x369, 17K)

Germans are cool

Absolutely exquisite post.

Attached: 1475590980629.jpg (528x424, 27K)

Unlike you, I have an intact foreskin which means it probably doesn't smell as shit as yours.

Nah Germany is pretty gay and full of turks

I'm afraid to say "I love Germany" and I'm afraid to be refused me
Probably they don't like Asian Japanese like ants... (。´・︿・`。)

I'm just curious. If you say you love Germany in your country, would you be attacked?

Germanoids cre cool

High IQ post

>I'm afraid to be refused me
Don't be afraid, specially when it comes to whores.

It's ok nobody does

d-d-danke

meine kameraden

Attached: 1549932212189.jpg (600x781, 204K)

You will be murdered.

why are jews so hated?

If you asked that question next to me , I would break your neck you smelly nigger/arab/paki whatever brown shit you are.

it must be kinda shitty being jewish, everybody practically hates you, but i never knew why exactly.

Deutschland JA!
vimeo.com/185244331

incorrect on all counts, but it only takes 7 pounds of force to break somebodies neck, so its nothing to brag about.

lol 7 pounds? What kind of autist shit are you on user? Have you never punches someone in the throat? lol

austrians are better desu

yeah, i'm not autistic, so what are you going on about? i've punched somebody barely trying and they got knocked out. Did you know you can kill somebody by punching them in the head? Humans are fragile creatures.

notice how the jew flees like a little sewer mouse?

I love HRE
I love second reich
I love third reich
I love fourth reich

Germans are great people

Attached: 0000002.jpg (2504x3519, 1.26M)

Mumammad ching chomg ching

No, lots of people like Germany here and immigrate there.

A Jew. Or an alt-right-troll with a proxy.

Honestly it looks like he's trying to make people hate us. He also never replies to me in Hebrew. But I wouldn't rule out that he's just another schizo.

Do some people still speak Yiddish? Its by far the funniest german dialekt. I love it.

A lot of Haredim speak it. Some young people learn it for fun, and there's some organization that gives scholarships to guys for studying it. My grandparents understood Yiddish but never spoke it.

What is the go to scapegoat/conspiracy in israel? I mean you can hardly blame shit on the jews. Muslims? They dont seem to match the conspiracy criteria though.

you never answered my question, you threatened me actually. Where has hatred for jews derived from?

>inb4 ww2

no

Yeah every once in a while you hear some conspiracy about Qatar or UAE trying to maneuver our economy or something like that. Also the 'New Israel Fund' which some believe helps smuggle in 'refugees' and stuff like that. But most conspiracies just blame specific people or organizations.

You asked someone else. Part of it is religious hatred (killed Christ etc), part racial, part world domination conspiracies or just people generalizing us because they met a few Jews they didn't like.

But we aren't next to you, smelly edomite