*finland blows a load all over your country*

*finland blows a load all over your country*

Attached: Linguistic_map_of_the_Altaic,_Turkic_and_Uralic_languages_(en).png (1920x1205, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Славянская_колонизация_Северо-Восточной_Руси
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: c25db578.jpg (240x193, 6K)

>that turkish in germany, paris, and london

what happened

Attached: 1549954975555.png (814x1093, 526K)

Sl*ves. They killed our brethren.

*assimilated

>Qashqai
>Being named after a car

is that really the reason hungary is so isolated? the people died in between?

yes

wtf? what time period was this? battle name?

>american education

Stop posting idiot

Absolute retard

Attached: cat_gun.jpg (720x726, 23K)

No, Hungarians came from steppes somewhere in eastern
Ukraine/Russia (correct me if i'm wrong about the place) and they actually assimilated Slavs and other people already living there. Also there were a people called Avars settling in the same are before them which were also turkic afak. Actual Hungarians and Avars are a bit asian looking afaik.
There was a time period where Turkic and other asian steppe people were advancing deeper into Europe, I don't remember the reason why.

when the fuck would I learn about a fucking HUNGARIAN URALIC PEOPLE if not for this site you fucking cunts

>spoonfeeding
Neck yourself

According to the most common version, Magna Hungaria was in the forest-steppe regions ofBashkortostan in the region of theSouthern Urals.

Attached: mh.jpg (1080x1170, 225K)

>Jow Forums is not a place to discuss and learn
oh yea let me just make a brussels is full of niggers thread

hmpf amekiranmalaisen hemrot ompi kirellä, joun kavvi aamupalaski iloa

Attached: kavvia kupisa.jpg (746x757, 52K)

The Finno-Korean Hyper War is not over yet..

I love this meme. I want a book or a movie based on this.

I can't believe that Hungarians descend from these people

Attached: 0212_111233.jpg (1280x854, 326K)

Lel, I always think Urals are closer to europe than they are. tfw retard

in memory of our great empire

Attached: kauan sitten.jpg (1942x1223, 1.06M)

damn i havent seen this image in almost 10 years
usually it's accompanied with that ancient ancestry image showing finns being the fathers of swedes

Tartars? I see a few QTs there

It was too Tough..

Attached: 30ey9oe3skc21.png (1425x625, 80K)

Bashkirs
Tatars look different

Attached: 1549116749607.jpg (604x340, 72K)

that's not how it works

What's special about Korean and Japanese

The ancestors of Korea usually relocated near Lake Baikal and it is closely related to ancient Turkey. The origin of Japan is the mixture of ancient Koreans and southern Asians. Before the Ice Age, the Korean peninsula and the Japanese island were one land. Korean and Japanese have the same grammatical system and share many words and vocabularies.

What?

It's not about uralic people, but how history works, you dumb mutt.

That's where their language is from, not Hungarians themselves.

It's the other way around. Bashkirs speak Turkic and Ugric languages are spoken in Siberia, but Hungarians lived where is now Bashkortostan.

>Actual Hungarians are Asian looking
Still no proof for that we ever looked Asian.

What?

Hungarians lived in Bashkortostan but it's not where their language is from. Bashkortostan is in Europe, while Ugric languages are spoken in Siberia
tl;dr stop posting, you are dumb as bricks and don't know your own country at all

Before Avars and Hungarians the place was settled by Antes after Huns deterriorated. Most likely Slavs, since their leaders had names like Mezamir and Radagast. Then a buch of steppe invasions happened and the Antes' political organism disintegrated, Hungarians came along and were probably more open to treating locals equitably so the local Slav settlers gathered under their banner. Thats why Hungarians are majority R1a now.

This is a lot how modern Bulgars came about as well. Steppe nomads had momentum but no staying power so the only nations descended from them are the ones that assimilated farmers.

What I'm saying is that their language has Asiatic roots, but people are not.

Your posts are redddit-tier fun facts for kids, you don't even read what exactly do people write.

Actually current studies show that might be wrong.
Hungarians did come from that area with the language, but the language was shared between different tribes with different genetic composition living in the Magna Hungaria area.

The smaller ruling class is probably from further east and modern archeological studies show that they probably came from the Uyghur lands, the Tarim basin and they were indeed turkic, but the language Hungarian was brought to the Carpathian basin between the Avars or with the Avars and the actual Hungarian conquest.

There is zero evidence supporting that Árpád spoke Hungarian or was Hungarian and it doesn't correlate with the pattern of Turkic conquerors of that era keeping their language, like the Bulgarians. There are also no signs of a mass migration from that period.

It's more likely that Hungarians and Avars lived in the Carpathian basin in the borderlands of Moravia and Bulgaria and Árpád, the turk conquered that land and adopted the language.

Even if not Hungarians have a mixed origin and modern Hungarians are genetically mostly Central European like Western Slavs with Neolithic farmer-Eastern New European dual dominance.

I just explained to you what the Austrian guy meant.

>modern Hungarians are genetically mostly Central European like Western Slavs
Yes, that's what I said.

>elolvastam a sudár balázs interjút az indexen.

Actually this idea that the ruling class was Turkic was already suggested by Hóman Bálint in the 30s. The truth is we actually don't have enough evidence to determine our meme origins. The only thing we know for sure that our ancestors formed a tribal confederacy and tribal confederacies are civic nationalists. What if a slavic tribe joined to it?

R1a is not a "slavic" haplogroup. Slavic language came way after the distribution of this type and non-Slavs like Scandinavian Germans have this haplogroup as dominant too. Slavic language and tribes pushed into and mixed with others the same way as the Sarmatians or the Avars later.

Bullshit. Hungarians like Czechs have huge Celtic ancestry with haplogroup R1b hence why "North_Sea" component outnumbers "Baltic" and "Atlantic" outnumbers "Eastern Euro". All other Slavs have more "Baltic" than "North_Sea" and more "Eastern Euro" than "Atlantic". Hungarians are close to North Italians even.

Attached: k16.png (1174x1146, 633K)

az interjúban is ez volt, te kis oltogató buzi

at least post the actual numbers not the meme group correlations
>huge celtic ancestry
again, yes celts had a huge OLD EUROPEAN (which most celtic-speaking tribes as westerners had) ancestry, is what you mean, but that's only the third largest group even in current day Hungarians.

We, and most easterners are mostly neolithic farmer-eastern european GENETIC admixtures. The haplotypes are older than the meme language groups.

Attached: Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (1960x1793, 865K)

>people race mix
>nations are not huge families
more news at eleven

Don't post outdated maps, more Russians have haplogroup R1a than Ukrainians

Attached: a85d518.jpg (1738x1736, 530K)

these are 23andme tier bullshit trash numbers based on correlation derived from the primary, actual hard metrics
trying to factor in the origin of groups based on this is as garbage opinion as it gets

This still won't make my claims untrue. Nations are not big families and people mixed.

All things considered, Hungarians plot with Slovenians.

Attached: 1549535561095.png (1189x542, 91K)

Nope. Scandis are simply partially descendant from Satem speakers, much like Goths. The original Satem-Centum divide is pretty much the R1a-R1b divide and Slavs and Balts are the most archaic Satem speakers besides ther rare Sanskrit speakers who adopted the liturgical language retroactively. You are Slavic descendants, your R1a subclades are specifically Slavic, not Iranic.

>Hungarian Chronicle says that we are descended from Iranics
But we are Slavic
>Satem-Centum divide
Yikes

>we
I meant actual nomadic magyars that cucked you

>Emus being unconquered by anyone
BASED

So hungarians are mutts

>But we are Slavic

I guess shit like Z280 magically becomes Iranic when found in Hungarians, huh?

>Yikes

Nice argument, mr Hunmir Atillski. But go on believing your horseshit (xD), it doesn't much matter anyway.

Fingol BTFO

Attached: 77l.png (776x600, 326K)

You are speaking about my ancestors, slave. There is no proof that nomadic Magyars ever looked Asians. 99% of Finno-ugrics are Caucasians. Also this Hungary/Magyar divide only exists in your Slav heads. We always called ourselves Magyar.

There's no such thing as a "pure human". Even Nords are Lappish mutts, which are same stock as Finns.

Only Hungarians and Estonians are Caucasian, because Estonians are Russians cucked by Finns

Attached: e.jpg (1080x2044, 406K)

Has your DNA ever been tested? Has any of your family members DNA ever been tested? Your Reddit haplo memes mean nothing.

Also yes it's a yikes, because languages don't spread via DNA. This R1A=Satem R1B=centum is 19th century racial science tier.

Russians have more Churka admixture than Balts and more Mongol-Turkic than Estonians so no

They took this into account, Pekka Mongolainen

I said the original divide, moron. Then mentioned Scandi ancestors turning to centum.

>Your Reddit haplo memes mean nothing.

They're literally the primary way we map movement of archaeological populations.

If some mutation only exists in Slavic populations then you having it in comparable amount means you descend directly from Slavs as opposed to other, divergent R1a populations. Unless you believe in panspermia and Slavs nutting in your female forbears before leaving them to Iranians. I mean you might as well, you're biologically illiterate.

Stop living un your slave dreams.

>They're literally the primary way we map movement of archaeological populations.
yeah on reddit

>If some mutation only exists in Slavic populations then you having it in comparable amount means you descend directly from Slavs
Again you still believe this pretext that R1redditgeneX = Slave.

>According to a 2008 study, the mitochondrial lines of the Hungarians are indistinct from that of neighbouring West Slavs, but they are distinct from that of the ancient Hungarians (Magyars). Four 10th century skeletons from well documented cemeteries in Hungary of ancient Magyar individuals were sampled.[72] Two of the four males belonged to Y-DNA Haplogroup N confirming their Uralic origin. None out of 100 sampled modern Hungarians carried the haplogroup, and just one of about 94 Székelys carried it. The study also stated that it was possible that the more numerous pre-existing populations or substantional later migrations, mostly Avars and Slavs, accepted the Uralic language of the elite.

As far as i understood it they probably looked like a european/asian mix which makes sense.

We do call you Magyar (mađar) still. But historically the term "ugar" was used too.

Magna Hungaria is R1b hotspot.

>yeah on reddit

And in archeology.

>Again you still believe this pretext that R1redditgeneX = Slave.

Le Slave xDDDD. Come back to me after you conquer half a continent in couple centuries and keep it, you silly micro nation mutt.

>4 dead bodies
>100 sample size
wow those are the scientific samples

And I believed archeologists don't do this, becasue they know that archeological cultures don't correlate with modern nations.

Attached: poland_on_the_map.jpg (1000x725, 348K)

>And I believed archeologists don't do this,

"This"? You mean like picrel? Why don't you do yourself a favor and stfu?

Yeah dude, Southern Yamnaya descended bell beakers for instance didn't retain R1b anymore because they moved to Western Europe, durrr. Tocharians that moved East didn't have R1b neither, hurrr. And none of those genetic movements correlate with centum languages! No, Haploshit is useless, guys! Trust me, I'm an Iranic Hunturk, I know this stuff.

Attached: late_neolithic_europe.gif (720x812, 78K)

I agree the sample size isn't good.
There weren't many bodies left from that period. At least they confirmed some connection to asian groups. And you can see that Hungarians today don't look asian.

Anyway I don't see why are you opposed to ancient hungarians looking asian? They lived next to the asians and probably mixed. Migration never happens where all of the people come to another part but some people leave to conquer another land and mix with people already there. Entire balkans is diverse in that regard. People that lived in the area before still stayed in the area(not counting genocides), their culture changed.

Why are finns so utterly stupid? Finno-Ugrians didn't spread from Finland but vice versa.

>suggested associations of Late Neolithic culteres with Y-DNA haplogroups
>suggested

Btw this map is grossly inaccurate.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Славянская_колонизация_Северо-Восточной_Руси
Assimilated, not killed. Your bretheren were weak submissive cucks.

Attached: 1280px-thumbnail.png (1280x989, 713K)

Only languages spreaded. Finns and Saami descend from Mesolithic North Europeans.

Attached: 1549716844821.jpg (1024x669, 151K)

>GENETIC SAMPLES FROM EXCAVATED REMAINS ARE INSUFFICIENT
>I REQUIRE VIDEO FOOTAGE
>were Iranic btw, muh chronicle says so, doip'

Yeah ours' do too, idiot. Thats because Romans had only a passing idea of divisions in the North which itself for the most part did not keep written records. Even when Caesar realized the "Vends" had different language than other Germanics and customs more like Scythes he opted to classify them as Germans on the account of them not being nomads. As an effect medieval courts trying to trace roots of nations had a very limited amount of identities to guess from.

Finno-korean hyperwar era. The battle of paprika to be exact.

Attached: Soldut.jpg (538x307, 74K)