The imam in my mosque arranged a virgin qt wife for me

The imam in my mosque arranged a virgin qt wife for me

Attached: qgvceguhbcdtedgtvkohvfdthhjonvfrchygbcdfhjjmuslimpepeislamarab.png (500x508, 84K)

Mashallah

lol america

Are muslims the ultimate incels?

>Have wife handed to you

I dunno user

Allah blesses you if you show faith user. Congrats

>involuntary celibacy
>can have wife anytime

>can't attract a wife on their own
>so insecure about their masculinity that they NEED a virgin or they can't cope
Seems pretty pathetic to me.

They have all the characteristics of Jow Forumstard incels including severe butthurt about ‘their’ women racemixing and how western society is at fault for them being virgin

>unironically thinking a roastie can be wife material

Attached: cringe.png (619x828, 25K)

Not saying it wouldn't be pathetic but hey a free wife without any effort

Smelly muslims piece of shit.
If I was Trump, I would exterminate all of you smelly brown animals.
And burn your smelly mosques to the ground .

>uhm sweety you're gonna have to FIGHT for my experienced vagina

Attached: 1547405782893.jpg (989x550, 52K)

What does ""attract" a wife" mean for you? How does it work?
I am a muslim extremist and I am very religious and very practicing. And I don't believe in marriage through dating or whatever you're trying to hint. I don't hang out with women either. I don't go ask them for their digits or anything like that. A lot of girls usaully wait for men to approach them. But I never did, however I was approached twice by two different girls that asked me for their snapchat. I gave it to them but never messaged them. I don't have any women that I don't know on any of my social apps. I don't even consider sex before marriage.
This is because I believe there is a better way to get married, a way that puts responsibility, chasteness, modesty, maturity, and religious values at a priority. And this way is nothing of what I stated above.

Attached: image-20160419-13901-75c9s6.jpg (926x618, 48K)

>muslim
>posts a pictural representation of the human body
LOL

how old is she?

wtf i love jews now

Do you even read the Torah? Non practicing jews are despicable, they shit on our flag and claim to be.

Is she white?

that's not important to me and I don't think it is haram in all islamic schools anyhow
there is a lot of early islamic art depicting people and historical events anyway

**prays towards a cube**
idolatrous pagan sand n word

Fuck off American roastie.

The cube doesn't matter. Even if it's destroyed(which it has been we can still rebuild it).

>Having your first sex with non virgin

Attached: uuuhh.jpg (598x415, 17K)

>that's not important to me
Because it's not important to you non-muslims.
>I don't think it is haram in all islamic schools anyhow
So you're not muslim, you're a liar, and you're a declared enemy of Islam.

>getting married and stuck forever with a random woman is good now

I just got a solid job. Hoping to find a wife myself soon insh'Allah. I should go to masjid more often.

>forever
>repudiation

mashallah akhi

I'm muslim. If anything I am one of the best muslims out there. To be honest I think I am better than 95%+ o muslims out there. I am not saying I should be the Caliph but I am saying I should be the one to choose him. And to be frank I think I am just one of the best people period. I really don't see people who are better than me. Maybe I only meet 1 or 2 every year ngl srs.

>If anything I am one of the best muslims out there. To be honest I think I am better than 95%+ o muslims out there.
Okay, now you're just e-stating buddy.

>mutt
>used goods shillcuck
like pottery

Based

Hello muslims!