Why do Greeks allow the Turks to use their ancestors ruins as tourist attractions?

Why do Greeks allow the Turks to use their ancestors ruins as tourist attractions?

Attached: 64D468F9-5923-4D96-BDD2-F42FBE96E661.jpg (1973x1313, 2.63M)

Because their intelligence is Chinese-level

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-174137_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 763K)

because money dumb ass.

Greeks and italians and spaniards and meds in general are all talk no action thats why.

this, they are just hairy lazy brown manlets with an inferiority complex

turks were breeding like arabs now they outnumber the whites

insects like you and humans are on very different levels

albanimals

Because there's literally thousands of them. I've noticed this trend about americans underestimating just how much archeological ruins exist in Europe, if this was like one of 10 locations then I would agree but in reality there's so many that only the most significant ones get any kind of real protection status.

its their ancestors too dumbass

yeah, even in northern Spain, that wasn't that romanized compared to the south, you can't dig any city without finding shit

Because Greeks fear the Ottoman BVLL.

It's because here in the new world European ruins don't exist since they are all active churches. This is true from Fremont, CA (where the church operations a combination mission and hospital/illegal immigrant birthing facility adjacent Tesla's factory) to rural Paraguay that has no electric power or roads.

>american education

Because they themselves are just ruins of their ancestors.

Who do you think the turks are?

Same thing here except you dont find ruins you find bombs.

>wasn't that romanized compared to the south
Uhhh... ever heard of Tarraco?

Oh ofc I understand why many americans might think this way, was just pointing it out. Had the same shitstorm when there were written some articles on museums in sweden melting down viking-era items, mostly americans thinking this had something to do with muslims and progressiveness when the reality is just that iron barrel ring no. 632 or iron nail no. 4325 really doesn't have any historical value and becomes an accumulating cost for the museums that would otherwise just store them in some box in the cellar.

Kek we often just bury them were we found them. I have a friend who is an archeologist.

Who built that building? Must have been poor quality.

i was refering to the cantabrian side, tarraco is mediterranean anyway

turks are manlets like chinks
nobody fears them unless a gang of sand people wants to have your wallet