But I like the EU

but I like the EU...

Attached: h_53966620-e1527064931990.jpg (3500x2477, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like most ppl, ignore neetcels from /pol

i like portugal
comfy cunt, chill people, good food

lol

Me too can we join?

you can join asean+3

It's weird hearing EU parliaments saying things like "if the EU exists in ten years".
What would cause it shut down so soon?

Another economic crisis

Discontent with how it's run
More exits, etc

I doubt the EU can handle exits from one more large contributor

If it were possible to leave the currency union, Greece would have done so. None of the core states will leave in the foreseeable future.

>A bunch of states as a union
America good!

>A bunch of nations as a union
EU bad!

Attached: 874693.png (403x419, 219K)

thank you Korea

not at all even though i have no reason to have ill feelings for you i would like to visit portugal sometime and see the fado in a small pub

>anyone I don't agree with is an incel
Nice debate you've got there miklos

Does the every EU state share a common culture, language, and general interest?

I like it too, just the entire leadership needs to be hanged and replaced with non traitors asap

Titta på en karta, ländernas enskilda historia... Det är inte två jämförbara kontinenter.

I welcome independance but a collaboration on existing problems. Erradicating each one's national identidy for an unnecessary unification is unthinkable!

Yes no yes. And you dont need common language

Fuck the EU, Dexit cant come soon enough and with it the death of the EU.
Sadly this will be a dream scenario for a long long time :'(

Explain This?

Attached: germutt.jpg (800x480, 219K)

So Greece and Finland have similar cultures?

>Explain This?
What is there to explain?

very similar?
they are literally the same people

>every european country shares a commom culture
if there was no flags i'd say you're american

>but we would have ww3 without the eu

Do you think that goblino is German?

This will never happen since European unification is the raison d'État of the German republic. Our very own institution outlines it as the paramount foreign policy goal.

>Do you think that goblino is German?
Considering the people I see on the street every day he is pretty German.

>common culture
Ah yes because Ireland and Romania have the same culture
>common interests
Wrong, it's becoming quite clear that eastern countries don't share the same interests as the west

There´s minor differences but the base culture is the same all across europe

>So Greece and Finland have similar cultures?
Yes, the HUMAN culture!

Attached: 1525436882382.jpg (700x457, 133K)

Depressing.. German refugee acceptance and multiculturalism are too rapid and unbreakable.

Höcke needs to be president of the EU and chancellor of germany at the same time

>that flag
Neck yourself

Höcke is an edgy little faggot though

That's a shame

>common language

English? Ring any bells?

You spelled Dutch wrong. Again.

Me too, my European brother!

Attached: 1529531906212.jpg (803x973, 221K)

>UK
>large contributor

I am afraid that my country will become like Europe. If a clueless foreigner with a different skin color, culture, and religion comes in suddenly and says "I am a same countryman like you," I would feel bad. What the fuck multiculturalism..

Fuck off

seething neetoid subhuman

its all the uk started multiculti shit they deserve bankruptcy

Stay strong asian xenophiles. It's not worth it
Our capital has over 40% children born from foreigners now

I have a job my magyar friend, attacking your opponent with insults isn't a good way to argue

>but I like the EU...
Most Europeans do.
You have to apply and meet the requirements. Once you do i see no reason for you to be unable to join.

What ever happened to Article 13? I know my cunt is against it. But never heard anything about it anymore.

It's not about a common culture or language, they are no need to erase every european cultures/languages/nations to have one heavy federated nation like USA.

The point of EU, imo, is to have a economic & geopolitic block powerful enough to counterbalance USA/China & massive private corporations.

www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/article-11-13-eu-rules-internet-latest-decision-text-passed-copyright-youtube-google-a8774231.html%3famp
What I gather is that there's been some small changes and it's being put to meps some time later

im not argueing

Rejected in EU parliament. It's gone.

>It's not about a common culture or language, they are no need to erase every european cultures/languages/nations to have one heavy federated nation like USA.
Don't be delusional, the current EU leadership wants exactly that.

>The point of EU, imo, is to have a economic & geopolitic block powerful enough to counterbalance USA/China & massive private corporations.
If only...

greece was shackled by your country and germany into perpetual servitude

i feel very bad about that ugly black african and brown arab men with low iq are taking beautiful european women. at least the foreigners who marry korean girls are almost white guys.

>The point of EU, imo, is to have a economic & geopolitic block powerful enough to counterbalance USA/China & massive private corporations
And now not only is the EU looking for federalization and cultural erasure, but also relies on the US and China more than ever
What an utterly pathetic organization

Attached: 1546285521759.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Its probably easier for europeans to communicate than americans, unless theyve learnt some spanish

Both Russia and China are conglomerates of different cultures and people, North America too. Forced unification have been tried and always ended worse than before. It's not desirable from other than (((market))) and [[[power]]] reasons.
We can live side by side, in different nations and different developments, but we cannot have the mix-up. It will lead to nothing but problems!

youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU

Attached: 1369101196.jpg (992x558, 66K)

>ugly black african and brown arab men with low iq
You may be arrested in Europe for racial discrimination and hate speech if you say the facts based on scientific evidence that Blacks and Arabs have low IQs. be careful.

>North America too
Fuck off

Attached: 1451619832565.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

I trust the EU more than I trust my own government.

Attached: ricardo_2.gif (320x240, 393K)

America is the best of the big powers in current environment (mostly because of the foundation laid by founding fathers to prevent tyranny) but even it is slipping more towards authoritarian government due to all the wars (mainly world wars).

You didn't finish off all the natives, mexicans are spreading north.... Your multi-culturalism is dangerously dependent on material and nutritional excess, but it won't last forever!

in general, are your classmates in schools(in eu countries) positive to multiculturalism and refugees?

Attached: 0a17c36c2b05921fe47637db0931f844.jpg (739x853, 147K)

No. Not even the Surinamese or Antillean here. But what are you going to do?

It's like asking South Koreans if they hate Japan. Most of them are probably brainwashed by EU agenda.

Typical Germans, can you stop destroying Europe please?

Yes, because pupils spreading very true statistics about the antisocial tendencies of immigrants get expelled...
America don't have drinkable tap water . It is the tyranny of a plethora of companies. Wake up!
Multi-culturalism and capitalism is not desirable!

higher instruction people are in general neutral toward migrants but don't seem to enjoy multiculturalism in particular, they just want to do their shit, as long as migrants don't interfer in daily life it's ok to them
lower instruction people are usually strongly against both
no difference in sex

Capitalism is far more desirable than any other alternative.

SEETHING mutt

>Does the every EU state share a common culture, language,
The USA doesn't really right now with so many latinos and it will be more pronounced in the future, but it won't be a reason to break the union
>and general interest?
The USA states doesn't share a common interest in many things, see elections

>Ah yes because Ireland and Romania have the same culture
Both are gypsies.

Capitalism is not just providing ggoods and services for the price of the market, it's also creating false need through aggressive marketing, creating a real need by sabotage of natural, free sources and other forms of corruption.
USA is a country founded by the degenerates of Europe, they found gold, oil and slavery. It's not a "great, innovative and ambitious" country. Their culture don't have a sustainable foundation.

the eu don't like u

>false need
No such thing

We rely on you less than ever since the existance of the eu what are you smoking? And we just trade with china. Same as you.

Kys