**worships a cube**

**worships a cube**

Attached: 10632656_1221484064548233_3920947812166071652_n.jpg (800x800, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allāt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine the ____

smell of feet

*worships nothing*

Attached: 834eac1a858af94dbbe58598fdd6ccda.jpg (625x833, 103K)

What’s inside?

A meteor and some rugs

nothing, it's empty
the whole point though is that it was build by Abraham in command of God so this is the only building on Earth that is directly supervised by Him

also its said the material is funky and maybe E.T. and even better it's coordinates are the golden ratio or something

>nothing, it's empty
Kek

Attached: Muslim Chad.jpg (768x960, 118K)

Attached: 1549963911797.jpg (124x165, 7K)

It is right?
Also i'm learning new fucking stuff about my religion I previously didn't know
Apparently Adam built it first and it turned black because of our sin.

>Apparently Adam built it first and it turned black because of our sin.

Attached: cringe.jpg (270x187, 7K)

'miring

A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer

It will also forever stand there, so does it survive heat death? He apparently made it during the week of creation.

Also doesn't it get destroyed again during the apocalypse?

Pic related

Also it's not a cube or even close, but let the infidels continue to think it is

Attached: 930dab7245b4648f73d470dc599bf0d5.jpg (1080x1092, 107K)

Attached: 1414191624615.jpg (1532x1532, 401K)

Are muslims decepticons?

See? It's nothing inside. Just a few pillars and whatnot.

>meteor
This and corpse of extraterrestrial alien.

Attached: fortnite-battle-royale-cube-gaming-location-1-1021x512.jpg (1021x512, 97K)

>Long before Muhammad was born, the Kaba was the home of 360 idols. One of these idols was the moon god. He was considered to be the most powerful of the gods of the Arabs. He had several names. He was often called “al ilah” or “the god.” The poets called him Allah. In fact, the Kaba was called, “The House of Allah” before Muhammad was born. This is because he was the chief god of the Kaba. The idols there were called the daughters of Allah and intercessors in pre-Islamic times. His symbol was a crescent moon. In fact the crescent moon has been found on all kinds of objects everywhere in the ancient world. The moon god cult was quite pervasive in ancient times.

>Allah was a god that was especially worshipped by Muhammad’s Quaraysh tribe. The Encyclopedic Dictionary of Religion says, “The Quaraysh tribe to which Muhammad belonged to was devoted to Allah, but allowed worship of other gods in the Kaba until Muhammad removed them.” Muhammad’s father was named Abdallah meaning “The servant of Allah.” His uncle was named Obied-Allah.

Attached: 53235267bc74853959fbeb0d57e2b51b.jpg (2894x3126, 1.66M)

>Muhammad’s grandfather had vowed to sacrifice his son to Allah if he granted him protection from his enemies. When it came time to make good on his promise, he cast lots to see which son he should sacrifice. The lot fell on Abdallah, Muhammad’s father. As he prepared to slaughter him, people began to complain. After consulting a sorceress, it was decided that several camels could be sacrificed instead. From that time on, Abdallah was dedicated to Allah. When he grew up, he fathered Muhammad.

>Hosting’s Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics says the following under the article Allah:
“Muhammad found the Meccans believing in a supreme God whom they called Allah …Muhammad’s reform was to assert the solitary existence of Allah. The first article of the Muslim creed, therefore, – La ilaha illa-llahu — means only as addressed by him to the Meccans, ‘there exists no God except the one whom you already called Allah.”

Attached: 0aeb636b76ea04a8694cb4d22504054a.jpg (1050x1500, 171K)

Imagine being so retarded
>not knowing the crescent symbol didn't even exist until many hundreds of years after Islam
>not knowing that Christians in the middle east also call God Allah
>not knowing that Quraish were idolaters who didn't worship just one idol
That's enough greentext for today

why do muslims respect the ummayads, the guys who burned the kaaba ?

>Allah = Allah because god means God!!!
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allāt
You're referring to her btw and she is totally different from what you describe.

this sounds like jewish tricks
source?

cope

lol i thought islam was somewhat "clean" but is also full of idolatry like paganism (catolicism)
everytime they pray, they commit idolatry, bc they pray towards a rock cube

*worships black people*

Attached: Chris_Hemsworth_3,_2012.jpg (674x875, 670K)

why do muslims believe in genies?

I don't love the Umayyads but it isn't fair to use one bad egg to represent them.

Literal retardation.

Whats your first wish, laddie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-231122_Clover_1.jpg (720x1146, 118K)

I wish you to be free

>Adam built it first

Are you telling me the first man on earth alone had the knowledge and physical power to build all on his own a building but then after their sons lived in filthy caves for hundreds of years before they learned to make poorly buildt huts?

Attached: 1542098813629.jpg (255x220, 7K)

>if it goes agains my pagan idolatrous beliefs its retardation

Wasn't it supposed to have been a spaceship or something too?

>Worship 200 year old box
The absolute state of mehmets

AYO SO YOUZ BE SAYING IZ BE FREE NOW AND SHIET

>worships the foreskin of a jew that die almost 2000 years ago
Islam might be very stupid, but Christian really take effort in getting there.

You don't want to imagine the smelle in this situation.
I almost puked once from the smell

>tfw i always thought god actually lived in there
why did you ruin my fantasy for me fucking sa*dis

Attached: 1497396379321.jpg (174x250, 6K)

Same
I also thought the prophet was still alive when I was 7 and I told my mum that one of these days I want to meet him

All the non believers ITT. Catholicism is the only correct religion.

Because they burned the kaaba

islam is the dumbest religion by far

>200 year old box has been worshipped for 1400+ years

>worships the institution worshipping a dead jew on a stick

Attached: 1549795751382.jpg (960x960, 94K)

what would they do if these apes' monolith didn't exist anymore?

brb

Attached: m9ped8qlnwuy.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Why are you so angry?

I'm not

brb, going to go meet Allah

90% of muslims are just following rules. Just like christians. Perhaps 10% understand God. So dont be surprised that some muslims venerate graves and literally worship the cube.

Based

That's BS
The crescent was taken frim the byzantines

Their internal compass and sense of direction would malfunction and eventually self destruct

u do the same with your 1% white people in the south.

But Allah was literally a moon goddess before Muhammad appropriated it. Kind of funny how the Muslims decided to appropriate a byzantine crescent as their main symbol.

And they say Europeans stole all their culture. Meanwhile, Muslims literally stole parts of Judaism, Christianity and Byzantium to create Islam.

Attached: crescent.jpg (322x157, 13K)

allah just means god in arabic you brainlet

hinduism*

Stop defending muslims

Hey at least the cube exists.

he is using our flag to make us look stupid

No it actually doesn't. Ever heard of the Sahabah? It's "there is no GOD but Allah...". In Arabic god is "ilah" or something, which is not the same as "Allah"

It's the simplest, which is part of the appeal

google "black cube of saturn" to understand why

There is a meteorite on the inside. Idk why they made the building square and black. You have to ask a Muslim. Probably something that’s just random imo, like that was the easiest to build at that time. The large amphitheater around it came later.

>believing in arab paganism but calling themselves abrahamic
funny lads

allegedly the black stone was moved to a different city and modern day mecca is not the original city where muhammad lived in

Sounds like dumb new age theology
Pretty sure it used to be a pagan altar, and Muhhamad just destroyed all the idols

Allah means ''the god'', Ilah means ''a god''

Saluto Nex Alea

Attached: 234555342677.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Sure thing Muhammad.

You're a literal brainlet. Allat was a moon goddess. She is the Arab equivalent of Asherah also known as Elat, the wife of the supreme God Elohim in Semitic paganism.
Allah was the supreme creator in Arab mythology, the word is a cognate of Elohim.

The Hebrew God is literally the same thing as Allah.

>not knowing the crescent symbol didn't even exist until many hundreds of years after Islam

Objectively not true. There's a shitton of depictions of a crescent from the ancient Middle East.

The building is covered by a black cover to make it look more sacred, and yeah, it was kept to resemble the original design that was build years before Mohammad was born.
The meteorite is on one of the corners on the outside, but it was stolen/destroyed a long while ago. What remained of it is just tiny pebbles.

Attached: pebbles.png (599x343, 513K)

Elohim wasn't the original pagan name, it's just the word ''god'' in the honorific plural.

That's true. The term El is also used to refer to a variety of Gods, though most importantly the supreme creator of the Semites.

>let me tell you how it is in your region
t. Retard
The Hebrew is telling the truth

My mistake I meant Yahweh, whose wife was Asherah.

>all the idols
Nope, all muslims continually come from across the world to touch devoutly those rock fragments.

Attached: blackstone.jpg (440x528, 23K)

>Wahhabis worship the Cube every day
>Consider music haram because it takes away from the worship of God

Explain this sand people.

Attached: BenirIbnGaziAlFlecki.jpg (711x711, 151K)

They see music as a distraction.
listening to music -> not thinking about god for a minute -> ?? ->you are now infidel

>Muhammad’s reform was to assert the solitary existence of Allah

Muhammad can't be given credit for this actually. If Islamic sources are correct, he was born into an Arab monotheist sect. Most likely this monotheist sect developed at the same time as, and mostly likely inspired by, the Yahwist and Elohist movements in Canaan/Israel that lead to the development of Judaism.

Abraham built it, not adam

you are talking nonsense

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanif
pic related is (You)

Attached: 3323.png (645x729, 58K)

>kaaba
>Allah
>kaballah
Damn, schlomo that was slick.

Attached: pt.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>Muslims decided to appropriate a byzantine crescent as their main symbol.

that's from the Ottomans

Judaism: vanilla
Catholic, Orthodox churches and Islam: expansion packs
Protestantism: DLCs

What does Abraham got to do with m*slims?

>*worships nothing*

Attached: 1545663919534.jpg (1080x1246, 119K)

Islam larps as abrahamic religion

Maybe it was something like that in proto-semetic, but in Biblical Hebrew ''Elohim'' is the plural of ''El''

Well, all the old idols

Dumb Anglos can't comprehend Arabic phonology

Catholicism is a ''free'' expansion that has a P2W ingame cashshop

what happened if you dropped a bomb on it? just curious nobody tried

They're not worshipping it. Muslims are only allowed to worship Allah.

Who do you think the ottomans took it from. The cresent moon was a symbol of Constantinople.