International Boomers

Tell me about boomers your country Jow Forums

In Australia:
>kick their kids out of the house at 18
>have at least $20,000 in credit card debt at all times
>only take holidays in bali or on cruises to the south pacific
>even though university was literally and unironically completely free when they grew up most don't have degrees and the ones who do have meme ones
>car is either a german SUV or a holden commodore/ford falcon
>can't retire before 60 because everything costs so much, still haven't paid off their mortgage
>have $200 in their savings account but $400,000 in superannuation
>watch cricket and rugby
>always vote for the liberal party regardless of any extenuating factors
>hate non-whites and immigration but only vent their frustration about them in facebook page comments
>hate unemployed people even more than nonwhites
>don't believe in climate change despite constant natural disasters and are probably antivaxxers
>free time is spent mowing the lawn, watching american television on their $80/month foxtel cable plan, or if they're female reading cringeworthy romance novels featuring big dick niggas
>think australia is still an egalitarian meritocracy where hard work and determination actually accomplishes anything instead of a classist shithole full of lifelong toildrones where their children have no chance of success
>although extremely racist most wouldn't ban immigration because they like shitty chinese food takeaway and banh mis too much
>can't function without drinking 8 cups of coffee a day (probably from a mcdonalds drive through)
>95% are monolingual and the ones who aren't are probably italian or croatian diaspora
>hate chinese people for pricing them out of the property market despite being even more greedy and jewish themselves
>think zoomers are worthless lazy NEETs who don't pay taxes despite australian boomers all getting pensions and gov healthcare once they retire and spending 30 years being net financial drains

Attached: 1541647074734.png (998x1140, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kO_fn9QgpLk
pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_(określenie)
youtube.com/watch?v=PaEFYHtXXkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: V1LMjipAM5A.jpg (606x547, 129K)

So comfy

>world of tanks

based

They apply for 4th mortgages on inner city homes they turn into studio apartments and rent to millenials

in france:
>store at least 50 bottles of alcohol in case a friend is coming
>post beautiful landscapes on facebook
>WRITE.LIKE...THIS.;;,
>want death penalty back
>loves america
>talks a lot about his fight stories when he was young
>talks a lot about his time in the army
>drinks a lot
>can fixes his house alone, never teach that to his children
>then complains about how youngsters are lazy and can't do anything with their hands
>very polite outside of the house but openly talks about sex and shit and farts when he is inside

that's how rural frenchs in their 40s look like, don't much about how are boomers in the cities

>hate chinese people for pricing them out of the property market despite being even more greedy and jewish themselves
pretty based

Literally the only ones of these that apply to my parents are
>don't have degrees
(because nursing wasn't a university course when they did it)
>watch cricket
>free time is spent mowing the lawn
>are monolingual
Also none of my aunties or uncles really fit into your stereotypes either. We're all educated bougeoir pinko lefties though I guess.

>bougeoir
bourgeois* knew it was wrong. I can never get that cunt of a word right.

>then complains about how youngsters are lazy and can't do anything with their hands
I can relate to this, one time when I was living with my father I needed to use a pump that was powered by hooking it to to a bar battery, no problem I thought
>Pop the bonnet of his new car and the entire thing is covered in plastic looking like a mix between a Barbydoll car and a Tupperware collection
>Ask him where the battery is
>He starts yelling at me for not knowing

It wasn't my fault the only other cars I'd been around were from the 80s and the engine bay still looked like a real fucking engine.
Seriously, fuck you dad. That could have been a nice moment to have taught me something but nope. Just fucking yell at me because you never taught me shit. Fucking wanker.

they drive american muscle cars

Attached: 1531426525725.png (1205x712, 326K)

Sounds like you've really just got some issues with your own parents. Boomers aren't great but they're not all terrible.

All of that is basically American boomers but replace the things that would only apply to Aussies with things American. The cable part was funny. Every boomer has to have their shitty cable even though it's insufferable to watch and 60% commercials usually for muh sportsball. Except here they often pay 1-200 a month.

Attached: typical_swedish_boomer.jpg (768x512, 55K)

My father is a 50yo boomer who smokes weed sparingly when going out with his friends and got into longboarding.

Attached: 5boomers.jpg (600x311, 35K)

>nostalgia for the USSR
>posts Orthodox pictures on VK, but has never been to church and thinks Jesus was Russian.
>builds a house with a huge fence in the suburbs. Also buys a dog that barks all the time.
>blames the government of raising prices in stores, because he thinks we live in a planned economy
>every summer on vacation in Sochi or Crimea
>prefers vodka to beer and wine and dies at 60 because of heart attack
>votes for Putin

Based af

>"Stocks? What No! It is like gambling, are you crazy?"
>"Yeah I gonna vote CDU like I always did, I dobt even care about politics"
>"Haha look, my new big VW SUV... um kids its important that WE do something against climate change"
>"Oh no I grew up in times of economic prosperity but i still did not manage to retire properly. Better bleed out the youth for even more money. Good luck for them getting paid when they are old lol."
>"Haha die Heute-Show, now THAT is funny TV"
>"I am going Skiing in Austria in every winter and do vacation on Mallorca every summer"
>"Yeah sure I l do love taxes"
>"Haha football. Haha formel 1."

Attached: 1528130757198.png (380x349, 70K)

>every summer on vacation in Sochi or Crimea
How many/what kind of russians go on vacation in Hainan in china? I was there a few years ago and was really surprised that menus were in russian, and there were lots of russians around. It seemed to me that hainan was like russia's bali, full of loud russians getting drunk.

boomers are based, you are just a sad jealous zoomer who are mad he didn’t get to live in peak western civilization

Hainan is not very popular among Russians. If people go abroad, it's usually Turkey, Egypt, Thailand, Greece, Montenegro, Spain, etc. I don't know those who were on vacation in Hainan.

>WRITE.LIKE...THIS.;;,
It's universal.

Attached: FFWCrD0[1].jpg (1072x443, 37K)

genX

>boomer parents live in goulash communism
>dad is mechanic
>mom is acountant
>cars at 18 bought by parents
>flat at 20 when they get married by parents
>kids at young
>travel togather and leave kids home
>"revolution" happens
>divorce
>become piss poor
>doesnt help kids at all
>question me why am i so slow with getting my life togather

and now they want grandkids because "not getting any younger"
piss off boomer shits, give me what you got and ill achieve more than you, namely a functioning fucking family with my gf

big divide between rural and urban boomers
rural
>fat
>women wear no makeup or way too much
>live in a house that costs 100k
>communities are white with a few filipino and indian service employees
>surprisingly content with a low quality of living, because their parents had it worse
>strong gender norms, women do household upkeep, men do labour
>men drink a lot and die in their 60s
urban
>lot less fat, all wear outdoor type clothes no matter what they're doing
>women spends 1000s on hair and makeup, all end up with the same dye job and pixie cut
>house costs 500k-1million
>entire social circle is white, but doesn't think there's a problem their kids are in a 10% white school
>don't do anything other than their job, hire handyman and filipino maids for upkeep and nannying
>spend all their excess money on a time share and new car lease

Attached: fixed.jpg (1440x720, 328K)

It's because russians don't need visa if they're visiting Hainan and few other places in chingchongland

literally me if you subtract everything but WoT

that is a lovely car, always wanted a nice convertible like it

>fat
Understatement, how can people get that obese living in the middle of nowhere?

they go here to fill their freezers
a lot of them are priced out of medical care anyways, in bc you have to go to vancouver for a lot of procedures, and unless you can afford the few thousand a month it takes to live there they'll deny you treatment

Attached: m&m.jpg (1260x630, 182K)

Poland
>fat
>always wear shitty moustache
>spend all days in summer working on their działkas
>drink nothing but cheap beer
>constantly complain about "damn Kids doing nothing but playing them miney craftas"
>"Back in my days"
>shop only in discount stores
>love talking bout their time in the army
>wish that they brought back conscription
>nostalgic for communism
>if a neighbor gets something New, they call him a thief
>favorite car ever is Volkswagen Passat
>memed so much there even is a Wikipedia article for the polish term

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

JAG SLÄPPTE EN SKIT PÅ DANSROTUNDANS DANSGOLV

in Finland
>dumb
>gay
>annoying
>dont understand me
>retarded

>"if it wasn't for our brave boys and based Winston Churchill we'd all be speeking GERMAN right now"
>conversation topics are football, weather and nostalgia
>complain about how Britain/England is dying but do absolutely fucking nothing about it apart from grumbling over a dinner at the local Italian place
>watch the BBC every single night even though you moan about it being propaganda

>wikiarticle
Lolwat?

There's so many different kinds.
One thing that is certain is that they're all virtue signaling.

they sound like pretty cool guys

>religious
>jealous about neighboor's new car, unironically
>alcohol abusers
>if someone is not drinking HOW YOU CANNOT DRINK ALCOHOL, FOR SURE ARE YOU NOT NORMAL
>watching football, ski jumping, literally most of them really love to watching all kind of sports, especially when Polish team play
>no healthy lifestyle
>complaining about anything
>if winter, too cold, should be summer now
>if summer, too hot, should be winter now
>IT IS NOT JUST RIGHT THAT I"M WORKING FOR 20YEARS IN THE SAME COMPANY AND EARNING LESS MONEY THAN THIS NEW MAN WHO HAS ONLY 20 YEARS OLD AND HE IS NEW HERE
>I'm older = I'm smarter

sounds like my dad

Sounds like every older eastern euro barring religiousity which varies. Czech boomers think religious people are soft in the head.

sound like good guys, wish all french were brimming with such character

Boomers are born in the late 40s and 50s though. They're the children of WW2 vets.

youtu.be/kO_fn9QgpLk
>Coffee abusers
>Pastries and complex open face sandwiches for brekkie
>Pretend to like stereotypical workers class hobbys
>Virtue signaling (actually racist)
>Thailand, Spain, 4 times a year.

indeed, I don't know where this meme is establishing itself, in the realm of ignorance I should think

>being this new

I am nothing of the sort.

People treat religion really serious I mean it's really improper to make memes from church/pope.
Although religious people do not do more than going to the church on Sunday.
But religiosity really depends on place when they live. For the example people in biggest cities are less religious then people from small cities, but I think it's like that all over the
world.
Are Canadians religious? Especially these over 40 years?

Boomers are retired, and most are very well off.

Millenials are worse than boomers. When they retire, our social security is fucked

>richer than rich
>stopped working around 55
>bought their house for f100.000 (€50.000) which is now worth €350.000
>complain current generation won't move out

Attached: bomba.png (1440x720, 302K)

>getting car registered with my, never done it before
>he tells me to take the number plates in and goes into the department of transport
>one of the screws is completely rusted in
>call him and tell him, he's super disapointed, i tell him im coming back in 5 mins and are going home to get it off
>do
>he walks home with a fucked arthritis knee and doesn't awnser the phone
>lecturers me on being organised
what the fuck do you want no wonder im mentally fucked

Attached: 1549535132653.jpg (350x452, 27K)

north african jews boomers:
>work hard to appear religious, isn't really
>works shit tier job like selling vegetables, contract construction work, trades
>still makes a lot of money, fuck if i know how
>spends all of their time sitting in a local cafe or bakery drinking beer and eating sunflower seeds with their other boomer friends talking low level politics
>only vote for Benjamin Netanyahu, to the point of worship
>calls everyone a leftist, is actually very left on economics and big govt but doesn't even know that's considered left since ignorant
russian jew boomer:
>bad hebrew
>very educated, doctor in physics/math/music
>never really worked in his profession in israel, instead works shit tier job as teacher in highschool or TA in college
>reactionnary right, votes right wing everytime.
>constantly watches russian anti-putin propaganda, youtube channels and RAIN TV
>talks about navalny constantly, asks everyone he knows to watch that video about corruption he made. unironically believes he is actually opposition

>be boomer(gen x)
>pay 100% for my sons college and expenses
>demand help around the house when he is home from school
>have a genuinely fulfilling relationship with him and his friends who I keep in contact with separately

I'm proud 21-old zoomer
Fuck boomers

Attached: 1549298354068.png (2048x2048, 804K)

pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_(określenie)

boomer life in south east england

>vote conservative religiously
>listenns to old black american music
>taks about how stupid raycists are and how much of an expert in intersectionality they are to posh boomer friends despite living in all white village
>not fat but also not active
>buy all clothes at marks and spencer
>has full Sky sports package
>drink coffee at costa or pret every day
>house is full of tacky antiques and prints of popular paintings
>has maid come round once a week
>has perfectly kept lawn
>has a brand new VW or Citreon crossover

>"just walk into a place and ask for a job! that's what i did!"
>"i was already married with a mortgage at your age!"
>"i know it's sunday morning, people are trying to sleep, and i already did the garden just yesterday, but i'm going to go and chainsaw some stuff in the garden for a few hours, then do the same thing tomorrow and the day after and..."

Attached: 1535456299936.png (1876x1200, 80K)

I can share a few insights as to Boomers I've experienced in my region, specific to subcultures or their surroundings.
>30-40yo metal boomer.
>Listen to the most popular metal bands from the decade before you were born.
>Nerdy soy-boy type.
>Hangs out with teens and other 20 to 40 boomers to get black out drunk in weekends.
>Favourite beverage: Jagermeister
>Obese or skinnyfat.
>Has normal leftist political ideas with a bit of SJW sprinkled in for that updated on american politics feel.

>18-30yo rural Galician boomer.
>Listens to exclusively the most popular zoomer music, zero taste.
>Doesn't even know what a computer is.
>Doesn't speak a lick of english.
>Super friendly or really malicious, no inbetween.
>Politically illiterate but socially right-wing, oblivious about the shitstorm that develops in the rest of the country as the norm is SJW ideals.
>Goes hunting every month.
>Super Into Car culture.
>Owns at least a few shotguns.
>Ran over 30 boars in the scarce year since he got his driver's license.
>As a kid he probably fucked a goat at least once.
>Speaks exclusively Galician but still doesn't feel a lick of Regionalism.
>Complaints about agrarian shit while he votes against his own interests.
>Dad jokes about Portuguese.
>Favourite Beverage is Estrella Galicia.
>Identity crisis whether he's stereotypically Galician, a mountain brainlet he makes fun of, a dumb spanish speaking coastie or a Spanish patriot.

>Are Canadians religious?
Not particularly, maybe 20% go to church every week.
>Especially these over 40 years?
Yes, although they're more hypocritical about it and treat it more like a social event, young religious people actually seem to take it seriously.

Forgot, the rest is spot on.
>"We NEED IMMIGRANTS for our economy instead of paying decent wages to german people willing to do shitty jobs"

>young religious people take it seriously
They really don't unless they are not white or women. The white young "religious" guys are creeps that bought into Jow Forums memes and try to pressure girls there into sex and relationships. Which is sad.
t. former youth pastor assistant

>young religious people actually seem to take it seriously.
I didn't expect it to be honest, thank you for the answer

youtube.com/watch?v=PaEFYHtXXkQ
based

Young religious people are autists from Jow Forums everywhere. Either LARPing neopagans or retards that just try too hard. Real religion is having faint faith not going to church and being a catholic please do prove me wrong.

more like the 50 year old millennial

poor white london/essex/kent boomer

>Used to be a plumber or a brickie , had a back injury and now lives of Disability Allowance
>sympathies to ukip but doesnt vote
>might some black friends but hates muslims, poles and spics
>Frequntly goes to cheap kebab/fried chicken place where the only other people you see eat their are black teenagers
>makes politcally incorrect jokes
>literally only talks about footie
>house littered with stella cans
>moans about increasing rents
>spends all day at spoons becuase the local independent pub got shut down
>has rusted out car in driveway
>puts england flag in window during football matches
>supports west ham, crystal palace or one of the big clubs
>speaks with random people on public transport

lets see

>kick kids out asap, the merciful ones let them stay till they finish their bachelor or 3-4 semester
>not in debt but usually no disposable income because they have to pay for their ex-wife or constantly spend it on nonsense
>usually go to thailand or some tiny island in the middle of nowhere
>free university but most wont have a degree
>they dont need a degree anyways because manual labour used to get paid so incredibly well and they all work on their old contract
>my dad at mercedes works in an assembly line and earns more than some doctors today not including company retirement and other benefits like big discount on cars
>back then they had something called "jahreswagen" every year they would get one of the newest cars at 20% discount and then sell it by the end of the year
>usually the price of the car didnt drop to the price they bought it with yet so they even earn money by selling their own car, my dad used to make 3-5k by selling the car every year
>if i took a contract today to do the job he does i would maybe earn a third with no company retirement and lower discount %
>somehow they lease a new car every 1-2 years instead of sticking to one
>usually some mercedes battleship but they barely ever use it and never drive faster than 100 km/h
>retire in a nice house in the countryside where property value is insanely low and bore themselves to death
>somehow pissed all their money away and I count figure out how they manage to
>religiously watch football
>always vote for the same party and then complain
>dislike migrants somehow even the white ones even tho the italians and portugese here are absolute bros, same with the yugoslavs
>constantly sperg at young people to get married and finally get a "real" job already like they did back then
>believe in manmade climate change because the tv told them to
cont.

Attached: boomerbackoff.png (624x951, 891K)

>pissed away every possible chance for germany to regain all its easter territories and an early unification because the tv told them tha russia is evil and they have to bend over for NATO constantly
>somehow they hate americans more than anything today
>free time is spent sitting on their terrace playing phonegames while their gigantic flat-screen tv blasts football 24/7 on some expensive pay-tv channel
>think germany is the best thing ever and younger germans are ruining what they built
>dont like any migrants but would never say anything because they cant stop cucking themselves over the nazi shit
>drink coffe throughout the entire day and usually beer daily
>always want to quit smoking but never do
>if they do they start again after a few years
>monolingual and barely manage to speak german, usually the local dialect

>south east England

You mean Berkshire

>speaks with random people on public transport
based

nailed it

>drinking baltika 7 and not baltika 9
come on komrad

>only take holidays in bali or on cruises to the south pacific

fuckin dead on, i swear they must hate europe or something

You realize that real life is not Jow Forums? Young religious people are a minority compared to their parents, but because there isn't really any social pressure to go to church anymore the people who do generally take it seriously

And I'm saying that people in real life who are young religious people in anglo countries are retards that had their mind swirlie'd by Jow Forums and it seeps into their real life, like neopaganism, the alt-right and pretending you're deus-vulting in current year. Otherwise you have to be pretty shut-in and off the factory brainrot to be deeply religious like that and take it "seriously" when you've just been swayed by internet trends.

Fuck no easily the majority just have religious parents and went to youth group and shit.
Some are pol but its mostly just who you meet on the internet

Christian youth groups fall into the category of turbo-autism, does anyone actually come out with a stronger faith out of there? Don't most groups just have chad practicing mormon rites on all of the females?

My local church group had DSA sessions (DnD like pen and paper). Sometimes we played super smash on a giant screen (projetor) Also watching bible movies was unironically enjoayble. This was actually the only part of my childhood that was actually awesome. The only time I was actually happy.
Kinda was a really cool place to meet friends. If I compare to what other kids my age did (sniffing car fuel, getting drunk at 12, smoke weed)

Boomers in the UK still use the imperial system since we only transferred over to Metric in the 1960's. It's fucking annoying to have to listen to my grandpa use his shitty units of measurements. I always need a translation.

Attached: 1548379217166.jpg (810x713, 88K)

i based it on my experince living in the sevenoaks-tunbridge wells area