Someone else's cat showed up on my verandah tonight...

Someone else's cat showed up on my verandah tonight. I petted it and sat with it for a while and as soon as I went back inside it tried to follow me. I can't let it in because my dogs would go nuts and I can't sit out there all night with it. It's 9:22 PM and I can hear it meowing.

Attached: 1448603487501.png (633x758, 28K)

NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1449714580284.jpg (808x805, 98K)

>not sitting out all night accompanying the little fella
what a monster

Now you made me sad.

>country known for beheading people and gross human rights violations
>sad because a cat is meowing

Okay?

Pics of the kitten ?

let it in and get dogs out

Attached: The cat right now.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

It's gone now. It was brown and black.

>some random user is responsible for what their country does

Attached: wojak.png (201x250, 5K)

It keeps leaving and coming back. Every time it does it meows loudly to let me know it's out there.

Attached: IMG_20190212_235714.jpg (2560x1920, 1.26M)

Attached: IMG_20190212_234816.jpg (2560x1920, 851K)

GIB TREAT IT'S AN EXCELLENT КOT

wooow she is so cute... let him in and lock the dogs in the bathroom!

That nigga don't want company, it wants food, give him something.

I don't have cat food because I don't have a cat. If It's hungry it has a home it can go to.

You now own this kot through the right of conquest (of the heart). In time your dogs will get used to it and accept it as a family member.

You do not choose the кoт, you do not decide whether you own a кoт or not, the кoт has blessed you and you now own a кoт. In all seriousness, you've gained a new fren, he'll most likely come tomorrow or some other day if he's owned and has a shelter with munchies

feed her some cheese or meat, dumbass

cats are a pest kill that bitch!

I had this situation when the white trash family moved away and left behind their cat. My cat was too territorial to let it in so I decided to wait a day to see if it came back before I'd try and adopt it.

Based