Why are so many Romanian prostitutes working in western Europe?

Why are so many Romanian prostitutes working in western Europe?

Attached: 5812785938_3d5dde986c_b.jpg (1024x768, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startupcafe.ro/taxe/salariul-minim-2019-brut-net-mana-studii-superioare-constructii-revisal.htm
carrefour.ro/supermarket/product/piept_de_pui_dezosat_fara_piele_feliat_fragedo-24000799
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Prices-at-markets/Groceries-index
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Average-monthly-disposable-salary/After-tax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are really good looking and come from a really poor and/or ignorant background.
/Thread

>Really good looking

Maybe like 10%

Because it actually pays the bills

God I wish I were a Romanian prostitute.

t. spanish roastie jealous that her bf spends so much time with beautiful romanian courtesans

thats the chain bridge in budapest
one point for you romanians, but we will continue our campaign portraying you as gypsies from india

Attached: C706UD-h_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

If she wants to be a nurse she’s lucky to get 500eur per month here.
If she fucks guys she makes that much in an afternoon easily in the West. Here being a hooker is 40eur per hr-ish and most women can’t take more than 5-6 guys per day, that’s 240eur max then she is paid by the day, sometimes she has zero customers, sometimes just 1 in 3 days since people here are poor. Hookers here get a phone, keys to an apartment, some guy related to the pimp posts their ads, another guy appears at night collects their daily rent and pays them out so cash doesn’t build up so no one steals it. They rarely meet the pimp. If they stop making money they are just thrown out. Fucking the pimp doesn’t help at all. She has to be really hot for him to do it and only in the beginning a couple of times before 200 guys have railed her. They never accept anyone who is under 18 and a literal junkie into the regular organised version of prostitution.
It’s about survival. It is true that you can be a nurse too in Germany or Denmark, etc but if she’s simple and dirt poor then she won’t make it to be a specialized medic, like dentist, anesthesiologist, radiologist type of thing because for instance the Danish headhunters look for that here.
Last time Denmark offers came it was 100k eur per year before taxes for radiologists. They got free rent the private clinic had its own apartment complex and education was free too. Paid vacation. Knowing English was enough. But then again there are thousands of radiological stuff medics in Romania still who don’t get picked and just rot here despite knowing English and dropping their CV. It is that simple, send CV in email, they call back everyone tell you when they organize a group interview and that’s it.

That makes us too. Valentines is coming.

Nope, Pedro is right, most Romanian whores are some worn out ugly gypsy hoes that do discount jaywalking. You'll find some pretty Romanian girls at the better establishments.
t. ZH K4, prostitution is legal here and we have one of the highest per capita rate of whores worldwide.

I wonder how you know all that

they have a hughe mafia and most of them are kidnapped or tricked into coming to Spain to work as waiters

her shoes are cute

Nurses make minimum 1k euros in Romania
The lowest salary for a medic is 2k
The 1 year fresh from faculty medic also makes a little more than 1k

bună ziua domnu pește

>2k medic

the fuck, I haven't graduated uni and currently making 1.2k with high school diploma alone

Esti prost
But good for you

A friend of a friend told me.

I believe you 100%

Am mâncat cremvurști de dimineață. Nu aveam conserve în frigider.

You know you are a special case just like the guy whom you were questioning.

Neoccolonialism. East Europe is new "New world", EastEuropeans are new natives for fuck and slave labor.

Attached: Аня Граханова2.jpg (800x600, 281K)

>EastEuropeans are new natives for fuck and slave labor.
>new
It's not new dear Slav.

Never seen a Romanian nor Hungarian get paid equal to a German even if highly qualified.

Here they do.

most are czech here which is strange since it's not quite romania tier

There's bunch of Romanians too. They just disguise themselves as Italian or Spanish.

It is though. It's not even a century old

Yes, conquering and subjugating Slavics by Westerners totally only started 100 years ago.

Attached: Deutscher_Orden_1410.png (1200x1043, 868K)

I earn 1500 euros just by being a waiter

Holy fuck Romania is poor af

Enlist me a few industries pls.

>Slavics
Since when balts are slavs?

You could earn double of that in Sweden.

Because they are poor and we were all stupid enough to sign a law that says we have to let them in.
Are girls in Italy really that ugly?

Yeah but prices are much lower here so desu it's kinda alright, especially I work this job only to pay my bills as a student (I'm a law student)

Why do you guys think this burger hates Finland?
From what I read it's a #1 country.

Attached: IMG_3926.jpg (2048x730, 182K)

Where the fuck do you earn €1500 as a waiter?

Current minimum wage is 2350 ron a month if you are with a degree needed for a job, 1 year experience in domain, maybe some foreign language skills.
It is 495eur brut.
startupcafe.ro/taxe/salariul-minim-2019-brut-net-mana-studii-superioare-constructii-revisal.htm
After taxes is on the screen there from my ipad.

Attached: 5688FDB0-0D97-4059-9915-C2FA3884FBEF.jpg (1536x1720, 735K)

During Warsaw pact times all these East European ountries has been excluded from capitalistic Master-Slave relations. After fall of Warsaw pact the West suddenly take access to huge part of Earth with big amount non-expploited by West local poplulace. It' is why fall of Warsaw pact is considered as analog of New world discovery and leads to same coonialism and slavery for locals.

Russia still resisting to West - and this is reason why Russians are "bad".

Attached: reakciyaspikerapalatypredstaviteleikongressassha_yapfiles.ru.gif (320x320, 2.24M)

hotel restaurant waiter
10 percent service charge per bill, so 1500 is only average - in reality it's 1500-2500 depending on season and amount of people.

You are one brainwashed motherfucker, I tell you that.

How can you survive? I couldn't on such amount.

With gipsy magick.

What the fuck are you talking about lmao?

and prices are even lower in romania you imbecile

He's absolutely right though.

All the Romanian prozzies hear are 8/10 and above

West. East. North. South.
Winter is coming regardless.

During ussr you were a complete slave to the government and you lived like shit too. Now you're still a slave that has to work 5 days a week but I'm the west you guys have it x1000 easier than here. He's just projecting because he's never seen a good life. These fuckers here live in their own bubble, most of the population doesn't speak anything other than Russian.

>Russia
>resisting

Attached: 1549916325154.gif (511x512, 105K)

You can inspect and decide
carrefour.ro/supermarket/product/piept_de_pui_dezosat_fara_piele_feliat_fragedo-24000799
1 kg of chicken breast is 21ron as in 4,4eur. That was the cheapest I found.

Why are Russians so fucking based and enlightened?

So how is he wrong exactly? None of what you said is relevant to his argument.
>Now you're still a slave that has to work 5 days a week
Same here. That's capitalism for you.

>romanian girls faces
Cringe
>romanian girls bodies
BASED

That's a fact not my opinion btw, don't bother to @ me.

Redpilled
What is he projecting?
What does speaking anything other than Russian have to do with what he said? And why is it necessary? Also how is it relevant to him since he clearly speaks English.

Because he believes it was better&different during Warsaw Pact which it wasn't. It was worse than now.

I mean it clearly is. Otherwise we wouldnt be at odds.

Citiezens of Warsaw pact has not be exploited by West. Yes they has been exploited by own states, but West have zero profit frm this, even worse the West has been forced to compete with Warsaw pact what is not profitable exactly.
But now they take access to cheap labor force and can explit them for own prfit and pleasure. It's reason why after all these years in the EU all these East European countries are poor shitholes still, they must be such shitholes for providing constant flow of cheap sex workers and toilet cleaner thi is their role in the EU (an d this is similar to relations between Metropolies and their colonies in the colonial Empires of the past )

Attached: Life_in_EU.jpg (900x600, 69K)

>westerners bashing the system they live in and drool over communism
>norway of all countries
that's a big yikes from me dog

Attached: 1549461021544.jpg (579x663, 34K)

In communism you could go to university for free, got work for sure, a place to live, a car, all on state credit very cheap. Just do it boomerisms.
You raised your voice you were sent to a literal gulag even in the 80’s. This “plata o plomba” is pretty much a blackmailing form of Stalinism.
Now you can go to university for free too, but rent is 450eur without living expenses and some people are speculating with real estate raising it to 500k eur per 4 bedroom house at the edge of Cluj Napoca (a major uni town of 330k people). Reason being if some retard buys it (greater fool theory like bitcoins) it is good deal for them, they just move to the West buy 3 apartments out of it. Rent out 2, live in 1, get a minimum wage job there as well.
So many young naïve guys in here thinking there’s decency and rules out there.

Compare
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Prices-at-markets/Groceries-index

With
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Average-monthly-disposable-salary/After-tax

And you can see that the difference is not that big anymore, your income is ~40% higher while your groceries index is also 20% higher.
Stuff like bread costs even twice as much in lithuania than it does in romania.

no you retard prices are not much lower swedes enjoy a higher purchasing power aaaaaaaa fucking stupid easterners

Woops i meant lower, not higher

BIG brain post

Everything here above menial farm labor will pay you equal wages no matter the nationality. We have have strict laws against dumping wages, especially from low wage countries in the EU. Hence every Romanian working a regular job here will get a normal salary, same as his Swiss or German coworkers, no matter if you're an electrician or electronics engineer.

>Centuries of Germanic rulership in the East Europe
> it was under Russian influence for far too long.
>modern Education

kek

Attached: 1800.jpg (728x593, 96K)

The GDP per capita was low here compared to Germany or France even when Romania was a major exporter of oil and grains in Europe before the WW2.
I guess it’s the people in general.

Maybe you should come and live here based on our standards. Very easy to be “my theory vs your theory” like on Reddit.

Illegal labor with dump wages exists here though. More than people think.

>really good looking
t. Radu

>strict laws
Now tell me how many Romanians you know personally and have seen their paychecks too.

Ahhhh
Forget You will enjoy Reddit more than this place.

I knew one electrical engineer and one DBA, I didn't check their paycheck, but both drove Audi so there is that and that the company needs to send their contracts to the business police like for all foreigners.

They do, construction subcontracting most often, but for political reasons controls and laws are much stricter than in the EU and EU is pressuring to lower the standards so they can dump more cheap labor migrants.

>So you allowed germanics to rule over you
WTF you talking about? Russian Empire have constant rebellions during all XVIII-XIX centuries and all this ended very bad for German Tsar in result after 1917 year. It's not looks like "allowed", after such "allowed" Western elites can't stop shitting bricks whole XX century, because if only same thing happened not only in Russia but in their countries also....

Attached: 1075522_quarter.jpg (640x914, 537K)

>/threading your own post

You can buy Audi at 3k eur here too.
And tax authorities, ummm that’s not really your ball game I can tell.

IT work too. I worked for 10.- cash per hour for some shady dude for a while.

Yeah, being ruled by kikes who panders to ethnic minorities and -stans is sooo much better. What a worthless piece of shit nation.

I keked a little bit

>get fucked for 15 euros in Romania
>get fucked for 50 euros in Amsterdam

Sounds like an easy choice for a prostitute.

They can get 250 euros per hour if they visit the customer to bdsm shit and go raw too.

Looks like I need to start learning German

t. mena roasties

Attached: 1549484761453.jpg (1024x898, 151K)

Verpisst dich!

Nein, du

Echt man, kannst mich mal.

Komm zu mir, Brudi

Gott schütze dich und alle die Jow Forums Schwuchtel auch. Ihr werdet es alle brauchen, wenn ich es je mache. Ich bin verärgert von euch allen und von euren leeren Drohungen.