twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is a family not a social construct?

Its rooted in biology.

As an Arab man you can't understand such concepts Pierre

What a vague non answer

Very witty and funny post, congratulations

i will, just as soon as i land in France

>having morals = soy

I don't want kids because it's a gigantic investment that could easily blow upon your face and ruin your entire life, legitimately.

I hate people like that. We need more children. And life is pretty good. All those misanthropes need to kill themselves.

why do americans worship money?

This world is fucked up beyond redemption. Extinction isn't that bad for me, only miracle can do something.

It isn't.

>Being a useless burden to your parents and spitting on your ancestors efforts to bring you here is moral.
Explain please.

And brits do not?

Attached: thsyrgd.jpg (440x360, 8K)

>life is pretty good
big fan of shallow trash consumerism and money worshippers

Modern human isn't man, but simple cattle livestock in all meanings.

I am on my phone what do you want? Our infants cant survive on their own. They need extensive care by their mother. But that occupies much of the mothers time and energy. So the father helps out to see his offspring survive. In such long term arangements monogamy is a no brainer for both parties.

>Being a useless burden to your parents
What? Not every person who doesn't want kids is a NEET.
>spitting on your ancestors efforts to bring you here
What the fuck is that bullshit?

Yes it is see my post

based Ahmed

My ancestors were immoral and I dislike them for it

Respect your elders boi, for being slaves of the authority if they are was.

You can have a tribal society where females care about children and males are providing food for the whole tribe.

That doesn't preclude a family. The children could be raised communally by elders, adopted or a collection of caretakers that they are not technically related to. Many configurations in child rearing pop up in human history and cultures.

I won't have kids because they're a huge liability and fucking consuming to raise properly.

>if they are was.
What

arabs think polygamy is normal

Based and redpilled

Maybe if you had a family you wouldnt be such a miserable cunt then

Confucian filial piety is dead in Japan
Our potential children cannot be counted on to help us out financially and physically once we reach retirement, so it's no longer worthwhile to have them.

it's 18 years of your life minimum, down the drain, and no guarantee that kid won't turn out to be some piece of garbage that you can't stand, or die early, and the you have to deal with that for the rest of your life. no thanks. I have had enough bullshit to deal with. I used to want many children but thinking about it logistically, I understand why some people become teachers or doctors and teach or take care of other people's children instead of having their own, and they have the satisfaction of quenching that paternal instinct somewhat.

Attached: 1541413860431.jpg (758x769, 181K)

>We need more children
t. pedophile

You can choose what is right answer by self.

You are here because your father made you, because your grandfather made him, because your grand-grandfather made him, and so on...wether they liked it or not, they all have put their dreams and hopes apart in order to raise another being, which is also part of them.

childfree is such a great philosophy, definitely something that should be passed down through the generations

>thinking about it logistically
Like building a supply line for your children?

>people didn't have bastards or abandon their children in the past

Attached: image.png (1000x432, 165K)

You know what, fuck modern world. Should be a cool future instead of what we have now.

You could. But evolution doesnt like that. I want to pass on MY genes. So I care more about my children than those of others. That is true for both mother and father. There have been alternative arangements in some tribal societies but they are the exception.

Ask jesus or plato

I have 3 kids

I'm literally an accident
Life is meaningless

>they all have put their dreams and hopes apart in order to raise another being
Most likely they just wanted to fuck. Well, my father and grandfather probably planed that, but if you go back 100 or 200 years ago then the main reason to have children used to be having an additional set of hands to work the field.

So what?

People never asked for this.

To give birth in Russia - to doom children to a poor future

Attached: 98bf2d720e7101223eb2d8da3f80ec80.png (1280x1666, 2.14M)

>it's 18 years of your life minimum, down the drain, and no guarantee that kid won't turn out to be some piece of garbage that you can't stand, or die early, and the you have to deal with that for the rest of your life. no thanks. I have had enough bullshit to deal with. I used to want many children but thinking about it logistically, I understand why some people become teachers or doctors and teach or take care of other people's children instead of having their own, and they have the satisfaction of quenching that paternal instinct somewhat.

Attached: 46355300_1864608303666276_8215805656524692601_n.jpg (734x769, 72K)

It actually should. That's the way to solve every single problem in the world.

Why would you have kids?

Capitalism provides no actual incentive for having children

White people be like
>we need to protec the white race
>race mixing is a sin
and then when it comes to having kids they be like
>nah too expensive

it complicates your life. it takes time away from a career or relationship. it takes decades of your life away, a whole lot of money, and the kid could end up becoming a drug addict or a tranny or get hit by a car or whatever and all of that investment is gone forever. it isn't worth it. maybe it is to you.

Attached: 1538737616896.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Polygamy like the arabs practice it is basically the same. Each wife obviously knows her child is hers. The man knows all children are his. It would only be a problem with multiple men for one women.

Wanting to fuck is biology. Wanting to be a parent doesn't.

Almost none of that makes any sense

Koreans have far far lower birthrates.

>But evolution doesnt like that
It does like that. And that's how it works.
>I want to pass on MY genes
Your tribe has almost identical genes. And it doesn't matter if that particular gene comes from your cells, or from your brother's.
> but they are the exception
They aren't.

Nope. Polyandry pops up in places like Tibet. Because of the lack of farmable land many brothers share one wife.

There's nothing wrong with all that especially if you have bad genes or if

you actually have trouble grasping that having children is a gamble? we know that your parents lost, lol.

No, I was making fun of you because you used the word 'logistically' instead of 'logically'

Based
Cringe

Yes it is. Why do you think mothers love their babies so much even if they didnt plan them? The brain gets flooded with hormones telling her to keep it alive.

>White people be like
>we need to protec the white race
>race mixing is a sin
Those are poltards you are thinking about. They are not even white thenselves, so it's a mistery why do they care about whites so much.

Life was a mistake. I see.

>time away from a career
>a whole lot of money
>all that investment is gone
>it isn't worth it
all that money that you love so much will never love you back

Brothers are so close genetically it pretty much still counts as your genes.

Of course bastards and abandon exist, of course, of course children can be accidents, of course they are often workforce. What difference it makes? An abusive parent is still your parent, what does it change to the debt.

The problem today is that "Pursuit of hapiness" shit brought by progressist ideology. Hapiness is only one feeling among the many aspects of life.

The very concept of "accidental children" is baffling. Children are never an accident, wether wanted or not.

True, but not in all cases and women are ceirtainly are way more insticntive than men because it's mostly hormonal.

So what? Are you so egocentric that being loved is the most important thing for you?

How did my parents lose? And yes, having kids can be a tiny bit of a gamble, but you grossly exaggerated it

logistically is applicable. attempting to correct natives when your country is infamous for not knowing English, hahaha
assuming your kids love you, as I said, a gamble.

>What difference it makes?
Your "your ancestors gave everything away for you and you only" narrative doesn't work.

You seemed more concerned about keeping consumerist society churning than the people who have to live in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WHzr0G-qZgo

Yes they are. Helping your tribe helps to pass on your genes. But helping your own children does even more so. We see countless examples of animals raising their young as mother snd father together for example in birds. Communal care is rarer.

even if the child does not love me back at least it has the ability to. money is just inanimate shit. spending time for another person is far better than just spending time for more and more money.

It's a matter of duty, not gratitude.

Kids arent that fucking expensive. Maybe in america because of education. But otherwise not really.

Money runs capitalist society.

Polyandry is so uncommon compared to Polygamy it might as well not exist.

Don't act like a retard. Many animals have instinctive family structures. Apes, Lions, Orcas, even Fish to an extent. Family is biological

*Polygyny

Point is that humans look like animals, act like animals, but not actual animals. Humans have something that more than that.

There are always exception. Instinct is a soft influence and society can override it somewhat. But the trend is there.

>Yes they are.
You have no idea what are you talking about releasechimps.org/chimpanzees/chimpanzee-society
>for example in birds
Why don't you look at animals that are social and much closer to us?

you're a moron, therefore a net negative
excelling in your career and doing significant things is more impressive and fufilling than having a child. you are unimpressive, therefore you have a child to vicariously live through and hope it becomes more impressive than you were.
you dont value time then which is very valuable and thats your own problem

But they differ from each other vastly. They simply cannot be classified under the label of family.

>at least it has the ability to
So what? The fact that you think about that still makes you selfish.

Duty doesn't exist.

What duty? There is no such thing as duty existing outside of your head.

And almost all of these animals are considered "advanced" in the evolution tree, which requires fairly developed brains. Family structures are mostly mammal traits exclusive.

Most anti natalists grew up happily with no worries. The invent their own sufferings. Mostly middle class whites

People with real suffering know how based life is and tend to appreicate life.

Being poor shit slave isn't exercise for a raising children. Also you know what work is?

We are animals that is a fact. We can think and act against instinct , and nothing wrong with that, but that doesnt mean instinct doesnt exist.

Nice, I wish you good luck.

i am selfish. i know that I will be happier raising a living thinking human than accumulating coins for no reason

>logistically is applicable
Are you being ironic?

Social constructivism is a social construct.

Attached: artisticrender.png (478x1031, 555K)

>raising a living thinking human
Do you have an education for that? Any kind of
a qualification?