Are Czechs slavs or not?

Are Czechs slavs or not?

Attached: Henry_watches_his_parents_murder.png (1500x800, 1.24M)

Attached: -.png (720x523, 38K)

Unetice Slavs

>henry
he's Jindřich

We are 100% celtic

Hey, Henry's come to see us!

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2018.10.08 - 17.42.46.11.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Hello Henry!

slovaks in denial

I bet the reason Latvia is R1a is that Russian immigrants push it into plurality. It's probably pretty close between R1a and N among natives but N oughta be dominant.

Post Jindrichs

Attached: 327.png (906x740, 1.04M)

>dressing Jindřich like a Cuman
Anyway I wait for all DLCs and patches to come out and will play as a light nigga only with chainmail and light helmet. Maybe with a warhammer, but more likely two hander.

>like a Cuman
I think he was going for a Russian look.

My Czech Robin Hood Henry is my favourite

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2018.09.12 - 23.10.33.83.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

They are. Who would want to he associated with soulless g*rmans

Here's my Henry.

I always thought Czechs were halfway between Germans and Slavs...

Attached: Hendrik.png (940x781, 1.13M)

Latvia is R1a because it's a close tie
Norway R1b due to same reason

Balkans are nordic?

>people talk about haplomeme instead of culture and language
Bunch of morons

Attached: mucha_tile.jpg (225x225, 19K)

>culture and language instead of genetics
>something 100% mutable instead of something you cannot change

I1 and I2 are proto-Europeans which have been genocided by Indo-Europeans, they survived only in backyards of the continent (Balkans, far North)

Play past the tutorial, you can make friends with some German knight and the protag of the DLC is German

Based. My moms side of family surname is Mucha and when I mention it people always ask if I'm related to Alfons
>and the protag of the DLC is German
Who?

Kuno Baron Rychwald is a German name at least, haven't actually played it yet. Anyway they had to include ethnic tensions between Germans and Czechs which existed at the time, doesn't make the game anti-german

It is always Northwesterns that do it. I'm starting to believe this is what happens when you don't have much of your own authentic culture. Haplomemeing and muh heritage. It's what the Nazis did in their quest to find that ancient germanic advanced civilization that never existed.

/
/
/
When groups have so little culture of their own, this is what happens. LARP, haplomemeing, am I white, muhheritage.

Attached: a-oh-henry!-candy-bar-canadian-packaging-shown-EFP17Y.jpg (1300x956, 132K)

I did that. OP asked if Czechs are Slavs and I could tell by haplogroups. Pic related is another attempt for generalization
Fight me nippon

Attached: 12345.jpg (1477x836, 289K)

>Mucha

Attached: chrome_2019-02-12_16-29-56.png (462x371, 172K)

is he revered in the art hoe realm? i love mucha because he drew the most cutie girls.

Attached: mucha.jpg (796x1200, 333K)

Attached: Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (1960x1793, 865K)

Czechs aren't slav, they're gay

Grorious Nippon > worst corea

We're the mutts of the continent. A lot of armies passed through here.

Slav is a linguistic term that's misused as a anthropological term by armchair race scientist.

Yes they speak a slavic language so they are slavs.

Germanized Slavs

That whole art moment was the waifu faggotry of its time, i love it though and Mucha's Slav epic is relevant to the discussion

Attached: 004331-C.jpg (2095x3000, 2.01M)

Yes.

Why the fuck do haplogroups even matter? Italians (well, terroni) are usually mutts but they have the same haplogroup as Norwegians? lmaoo

Ethnically 50% Slavic, 25% Celtic, 25% Germanic. Culturally Bohemia is Germanic, Moravia is West Slavic. The language is Slavic.

Art Nouveau is the best thing that ever happened in art desu

Attached: Prague_Municipal_House_01.jpg (2160x1440, 2.14M)

OH LOOK, HENRY'S COME TO SEE US!

My girlfriend is czech and she hates when i call her slav or mention that some of her behaviour seems slavic to me, so i do that all the time to piss her off

>Flemish
>British/irish

wtf I'm a paddy now

Slavs who wish they were Germans.

Well duh. Not just armies, whole nations paased or settled here. Boii, Marcomanns and finally slavic tribes of Czechs are at least vaguely/anegdotally known. Mutts and rapebabies are popular insults today but one should not think about migrating and interbreeding of large populations over thousands of years by game logic of civilization games.

Custom of calling things in art scene New art, New wave etc. Is surprisingly and utterly uncreative.

>my French-speaking nigger neighbour is as French as i am cause he eats baguettes and drinks wine
nope

as french as this guy

Attached: napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg (300x300, 15K)