North Italians are more related to Russians than to Sardinians

>North Italians are more related to Russians than to Sardinians.
Well, "Italy" is a meme nation.

Attached: ffs.png (400x243, 15K)

Sardinians are unique in europe because they have no Yamnaya/Indo-european ancestry.

I unironically wonder how do they look like.

>Kalmyks are more related to Mongolians than to Russians.
Well, "Russia" is a meme nation.

to be fair, they don't look very different from other italians despite being genetically distinct

>ORC
>Orcadian
So orcs are not fantasy race?

Russia/Russian is nation only in English language. They made this confusion, so this is English-speakers problem. You perfectly know that there are two separate term for citizenship and ethnicity.

Orcadians are some little group in Britain

Southern Russians aren't related to northern Russians. Russia is a meme nation.

They are little because hobbits and elfs did genocide them?

>an isolated island should have the same genetic make up as the rest of the country
>russian education

Brainlet post

Attached: 1549535561095.png (1189x542, 91K)

Well of course Sardinians are black, but these meme charts are all different from one another

Attached: pca3.png (917x450, 22K)

So here Sardinia is closer to North Italy than Russia is, these things make no sense

Brainlet post.

Attached: IMG_5556.jpg (1506x1536, 601K)

>muh genes
Stupid post

Of course my mutt friend

Attached: IMG_7081.jpg (1515x1700, 449K)

Why do Russians hate PCA's with ancient samples?

Attached: figure2.png (900x1365, 618K)

Haplogroups don't make your ethnicity.

Attached: ngyR7LjBDIk.jpg (1477x836, 154K)

"Russians" don't exist. Northern Russians and Southern Russians are not related.

I am not mutt.

And nations have nothing to do with genes, it is all about sharing common history /language /religion or some other reasons. There is no state that is built only on genetical and ethnic reasons

SAGE THIS STUPID SHIT
They belong to Jow Forums

Wow you're an even bigger mutt than me.

Based understander

The entire continent is one big meme, desu.

Have you ever seen my ancestry? How can you assume my muttness bor even knowing me not even seeing my face

Germany, Britain confirmed orcs

What the fuck is "Russian"? Did they just go to Moscow cesspool and test random Piotr?

Jow Forums out

This

bullshit sardinians have a peculiar look. They are generally short,black hair, with a lot of beard, kinda dark. They are pure phoenician bulls.

Attached: blonde hair.jpg (373x452, 28K)

Is your map based on scientific research? If no, go to Jow Forums with this crap

Sardinians are black

Major redpill: this is because people with superior farmer/non-steppe phenotypes are more attractive and therefore more likely to breed. So while steppe admixture varies greatly in Italy, Sardinians and other Italians (and other Europeans too) still look similar because of the predominance of farmer phenotypes.

Attached: the farmer god vs the steppe peasant.png (1482x858, 1.63M)

According to a study carried out in the early eighties on a sample of Sardinian children aged 6 to 20 years, more than half of the Sardinian population has dark brown or black hair; brown hair (of all shades) prevail in the old provinces of Cagliari and Sassari while black hair prevails in those of Nuoro and Oristano [8]. The hair of light shades (scale Fischer-Saller GQ light and dark blond) and medium (scale RV FS light brown and medium) are in general respectively 1.7% and 22% and are more widespread in the north of the island ( add up to about 28%) than in the south (add up to about 20%) [8]. A more dated analysis conducted by Ridolfo Livi on the conscripts classes 1859-63, shows a percentage of blonde hair that stands at 2.4% in central-southern Sardinia while in the northern part the frequency varies from 2.4 to 4.9% . Red hair is quite sporadic everywhere, with percentages ranging from 0.3% in the south to about 0.5% in the north.

As for eye color, in the old provinces of Sassari, Nuoro and Oristano the predominant eye color is the medium brown while in the province of Cagliari the dark brown (Martin-Schultz scale 12-13 and 14-16). The intermediate shades (MS scale 9-11 hazelnut, amber and light brown irides) are generally 16% [8] while the light colored irises (MS scale 1-8 blue, gray, green) reach a regional average of 14% [8]. A similar study carried out by the anthropologist of the University of Cagliari Carlo Maxia has returned the following percentages [9]:

FEMALE Male
Blue 4.24% 3.78%
Gray 5.37% 4.83%
Green 6.27% 6.03%
Brown 75,26% 75,67%
Black 8.83% 9.66%
Examined 15,250 15,167

So light eyes are 15.8% for females and 14.64% for males, pretty low

>Is your map based on scientific research?
Which part of my question was not clear?

not saying this is not true but dark hair, eye is dominant in all italian regions (except closer to the alps), the only exception is that those features are even more prevalent in sardinia according to your research.
It's still pretty hard to distinguish the average sardinian to the other italians just by looking

What is CEU?

where excuse me? you are an idiot

Attached: 1402409754122.jpg (5000x5000, 1.53M)

The difference is clearly in features mainland italians look semitic middle eastern on average, with their distinct huge hooked noses.

Attached: 1542054521594.jpg (1024x819, 363K)

Southern italians only

What a meme brain you got.

Attached: 8325654300_7d1a494875_o.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Did you draw this map yourself?

>>North Italians are more related to Russians than to Sardinians.

Simply ridiculous

Attached: 8325654300_7d1a494875_o.jpg (544x764, 262K)

You Russian wannabe Nazis are delusional.

There's no more pure Slav in Russia.

You've long been mixed with Finns, Greeks, Turkics, Caucasians, and Germanics.

Shitalian arab rapebaby calling blacks european ethnicities, hilarious

Attached: Italians are BLACK.jpg (820x440, 76K)

the answer is yes. he said it was a study. and he listed another study with the corresponding university.

Nice projections from the mutt.

There is no such thing as a "pure human", Jow Forums seriously indoctrinated you.
When Huns invaded Europe 1700 years ago, they did it through Russia.
Get a life, Anglo-Germanic master race.

It's a fake wikipedia map based on a unscientific study study done in 1800 only on a restricted number of soldiers, without using modern anthropometric and anthropologic methods like the fischer scale and the Martin-Schultz scale.
40% of the modern day northern italian population comes from the southern italy.

I asked who made his detailed map. It is not based on a science, but on someone's guesstimations.

Infact as i have written is a fake wikipedia map.
based on a unscientific study study done in 1800 only on a restricted number of soldiers, without using modern anthropometric and anthropologic methods like the fischer scale and the Martin-Schultz scale.

Obviously Italy is a meme nation and Sardinia is not italian but it's not because of fucking genetics you autists. We differ by language, culture, mentality, socio-economic structure, traditions, etc

>reverse search image
>literally no links or sources whatsoever

There's no such thing as a completely homogeneous nation

you can't find because it's a zoom i have done from the original map. -___-"

There are no pure ethnicities in modern world, and situation would be even worse(better) if there were no international borders, they are restrain ethnicities from breeding. In ancient times it were distances, mountains, seas, other natural barriers.
I would say in modern world term "nationality" is more correct and connected more with culture other than with ethnicity. But even in modern world with universal pop-culture, there are different culturally nations in lot of countries, especially in such big, and diverse as Russia, China or India.
You can't say that Russian from village from Vladimir oblast is equal to Chechen or Kalmyk, they all have differences in their lifestyle.

How do I get a Sardinian gf?

Russia is also a meme nation. I feel like I would beat the shit out of any k*banoid Ukrainian subhuman.

t.riggered terrone

I wish I knew

Attached: 1457485821202.jpg (373x450, 16K)

You speak to a Mohamed dumbass

Jews don't want to mix with you

Attached: 1549990730097.jpg (5000x5000, 3.33M)