How do you guys feel when you realize your women will never reach the beauty and perfection of brazilian women?

How do you guys feel when you realize your women will never reach the beauty and perfection of brazilian women?

I feel sorry for you guys.

Attached: 1512282796442.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composição_étnica_do_Brasil
youtube.com/watch?v=_67R0IWgSQY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YBl-HhUW5I&t=120s
youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PYE2xJeHCuc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fv7CqCjiJw
youtube.com/watch?v=ob-qmfvnQVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there any actual normal pics of this girl and not ahegao bullshit? she seems like she'd be average at best

just go to her instagram, lywi.gr

Why do you lie on the internet?
Most Brazilians are extremely ugly. Bunch of subhuman goblins.

Attached: 1450111372885.jpg (1200x1200, 755K)

Fucking vira-lata, you must be nordestino, no wonder you think that, Nordeste`s women sure are ugly as hell, but the women from the south and southeast are russian-tier, even higher than that in some neighbourhoods.

You must be an incel who barely goes outside or you live in a favela.

They come here desperate for my BIG MED COCK, I don't even have to try lmao

Delusional macaco.
No, you're the one who barely goes outside.
Sure some white girls who go to the mall are top tier, but I'm talking about the mixed-race ones, the majority.

You get the ugly ones who can't compete with the genuine brazilian beauty, so they flee overseas to have less competition in countries like yours where women have mustaches.

They're not the majority, dumbass, more than 50% of brazilians are white, stop being so fucking vira-lata.

@101434691
cope

was meant for

@101434746
>more than 50% of brazilians are white

Yep, it's bait, just as I suspected.

>Beauty and perfection
>post this ugly mentally ill bitch

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composição_étnica_do_Brasil

Not 50%, but still the majority, retard.

Yep, """"white""""" like Ronaldo.
You must be new here.

your idea of white is not the same as the anglo world

brazilians are always shocked when they visit a gringo city and suddenly become latino or even worse mexicans

the true white brazilians go back to being what they really are
so caroline trentini lived her life in europe as a northern italian

Olha o viralatismo, não pode haver um tópico elogiando o Brasil ou a população brasileiro que os próprios vira-latas vem aqui criticar, vai tomar no cu porra, você vê algum americano, francês, alemão etc criticando tópicos que elogiam seus países de origem? Animais do caralho.

Attached: 5286ADA1-3DE7-42C0-8A88-1E9796F853F1.jpg (500x594, 52K)

Monkey.

Because people in this country are ugly as fuck.
They need to know the truth.

Brazilians hate themselves so much that they promote 1% of the population as the norm to the rest of the world.

This is who they pick to rep Brazil; a pure German with nothing Brazilians about her.

youtube.com/watch?v=_67R0IWgSQY

Attached: cintia-dicker-redhead[1].jpg (1800x1125, 188K)

>nothing Brazilians about her.
what would be a "typical" brazilian trait? It doesn't exist because Brazil is mixed as fuck, we have whites, blacks, mestiços, indians, and all of then are "true" brazilians, whether you like it or not, neonazi piece of shit.

In Brazil you can say whatever you want, but in the Anglo world Brazilians are brown with dark hair and eyes. Gisele is a white woman from Brazil, and Lais Ribeiro is a real Brazilian.

White girl being told she does not look typical cara de macaco by a real Brazilian macaco.
youtube.com/watch?v=7YBl-HhUW5I&t=120s

White girl from Brazil being told she does not look Brazilian. Keep in mind this is a compliment. Aline is being told you a not a macaca - you are one of us. Brazilians in the First World dream of being told they are not Brazilian.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ

It is very simple.

Attached: 891988-500w[1].jpg (500x667, 37K)

Kais Ribeiro is a black woman from Brazil.

See? How's that different?

She looks a lot like a guy in real life.

Attached: 1549829581972.jpg (843x1125, 126K)

>Lais*
Fix'd.

>he thinks Russian women are pretty
Hahahhahahahaha
No wonder you're fucked in the head.

Attached: IMG_5521.png (1351x3072, 768K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PYE2xJeHCuc

They seen really pretty to me...

But she is still Brazilian. You macacos are incredible with you - We waz Germanz stuff.

Pretend we are going to film a TV commercial in LA/NYC and I tell you to bring me a Brazilian actress for one of the acting roles. Do I want you to bring me Lais or Gisele? Even with you little macaco brain you should be able to figure this one out.

It doesn't change the fact that they're both brazilians. You're putting your misconceptions above reality, that's the worst form of self-deception.

This one is way better.

Attached: xbauelsx.png (786x543, 507K)

If you have a thing for mongoloid skulls, puffy cheeks, small eyes, bitchy whining from time to time that'll make you an alcoholic.

None of them actually.
Alessandra Ambrósio or Ana Beatriz Barros would be a better representation of us.

Btw, as a 56%, you shouldn't be lecturing us on whiteness. Your most successful artist is Michael Jackson, a black man. If you ask a Brazilian to name 5 Americans from the of their heads, 4 would be black.

Looks like she is way more fun too.

Attached: xbauelsx3.png (927x387, 311K)

Is it easy for tourists to fuck a cute russian girl?

We area talking about outside of Brazil. So if an American asks you to fire a Brazilian for a job you are going to hire Gisele? If you did that you would be looking for a new job.

>If you have a thing for mongoloid skulls, puffy cheeks, small eyes, bitchy whining from time to time that'll make you an alcoholic.

I do. Gimme that.

Attached: liljeep2000_13768200_1086757571398810_1333711030_n.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Brazilian is not a race you retard
No wonder everyone thinks Americans are mentally challenged

Attached: 1549967424412.jpg (1280x904, 627K)

>easy
No country is ''easy''. if you don't fuck women in your home country you won't fuck anywhere.

>your women will never reach the beauty and perfection of brazilian women
there was one brazilian man whose beauty exceeded all brazilian women combined

F

Attached: Ayrton_Senna_8_(cropped).jpg (505x653, 154K)

Be brown, speak some russian and don't be a sperg. If you don't speak russian you can only slay in Moscow.

Outside of Brazil it is.

Fuckin Canguru got my crying

Don't try to understand americans, they are sick and obsessed with race. We're all brazilian.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fv7CqCjiJw

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-qmfvnQVo

Attached: 1518077926112.png (500x448, 34K)

My friend married a Brazilian. She's not that attractive tbqh, he just has a fetish for Latinas.

Cпacибo мoй дpyг

>Be brown
Then I'll be killed by neonazis.

It's not the 2000s anymore. If you don't travel outside of Moscow you'll be fine.
No problem.

brazilians think they are white
latino does not exist for them

You think that "latino" is a race despite the word being older than this fucking continent.

Yes, we're latino, but I assume that when people think about "latinos" they think about Hispanic culture, so Spain is more "latino" to foreigners than us.

We're not interested in your autistic one drop rule eugenics, small monkey brain can only see skin

>outside of Moscow
But the best parts of Russian are St. Pete and Siberia. How bad is the situation in those places?

My skin color is like pic related.

Attached: 1046695488.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

The people in the second video all look Brazilian.

>your women will never reach the beauty and perfection of brazilian women?

Attached: IMG_20180908_111523.jpg (662x795, 128K)

That dude could pass as a local in caucasus. In Siberia nobody speaks english. St pete the same story.

Nothing better than the combination of the perfect european face with a hot brazilian body.

Attached: xbauelsx2.png (931x592, 424K)

> That dude could pass as a local in caucasus
So there are quite a few light-skinned browns in Russia?
> In Siberia nobody speaks english. St pete the same story.
It's ok, I'm learning russian, I really like the country, it seems comfy as fuck. It's just sad that it has fallen prey to communism and nazism.

sad that I have no kelly gf

Attached: 1540609847205.jpg (640x612, 99K)

What's sad is that her boyfriend is a fucking cuck pos, I fucking hate him, I'm better than him, I would make her happier than he ever will, fuck

Attached: kelly_cuck_boyfriend.png (601x602, 737K)

looks like a soyboy

Attached: 1540654558340.png (250x250, 51K)

Damn right he is, how the fuck did Kelly fell for such a guy? It hurts to imagine a guy like him fucking a Godess like her, damn

Attached: cuk.png (601x600, 506K)

from my experience here, women who tend to enjoy cosplay/instagram etc... have low self esteem and as such their partners tend to be like that. That fucking matching nosering he has lmao, what a cuck.

Attached: 1542399492953.png (500x575, 216K)

that could be true, seeing his instagram, in all of his pics Kelly sends a message like "I love you", "You're everything to me" etc, she seems very needy.

I have to go to anime events more frequently, perhaps there are other Kellys out there

Attached: shit.png (569x600, 444K)

>that could be true, seeing his instagram, in all of his pics Kelly sends a message like "I love you", "You're everything to me" etc, she seems very needy.

makes sense

>I have to go to anime events more frequently, perhaps there are other Kellys out there

tfw americans are always too fat and wh*Te for me to try this, at least I live by a college campus

Attached: 1541946903680.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>tfw americans are always too fat and wh*Te for me to try this
What? There are no anime events in the USA? Strange because the manga market in the US is bigger than in Brazil. I think in the US they publish an average of 70 volumes per month while in Brazil it's 35.

> at least I live by a college campus
There are a lot of otomes in my college as well, the problem is that most of them are lefties.

No there are plenty of anime events, but all our women, especially at anime events, are fatties.

Attached: 1541085750507.jpg (702x800, 93K)