What happens over there?

What happens over there?

Attached: gotland_and_aland_islands.png (620x624, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yx-2E8lBF2s
youtube.com/watch?v=MrL4FC-JbCw&t=1m10s
youtu.be/3TtYkeuE23M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swedes make potato chips

Goats.

>gotland
Based and redpilled
>åland
Cringe and bluepilled

proud swedes who accept homage from the finn, and danes who are now multiple generations of swedes

this

Åland is actually a Väinämöinen-class ICBM launch site

My ancestors come from there

I'm bourguignon

do you dislike it because there's mainly swedes there?

we dislike it because they are pricks

Ever heard of the battle of Visby?

Attached: visby_MG_2607.jpg (730x320, 367K)

Danes? They're gutnish

perhaps an erring association on my part, the name makes me think of ancient danes from beowulf

and their invasion by Swedes, and subsequent brutal subjugation makes me think of Danes as well :^)

People using proxies from there?

Russian invasion in a 20 years or so

They see themselves as some kind of elite while all they do is farm potatoes and get gibs from the government. Also they refuse to speak finnish with me despite knowing it perfectly and when I spoke swedish to them they laugh at my accent.
Like said they are cunts.

do they really laugh at your accent? that is hardly the proper attitude to show people that are respecting you

They think they are descendants of the swedish royalty or elite or something because their first language is swedish. In reality they are just dirt farmers.
I guess they are angry because they don't lead the country.

Finns sound really retarded when they speak Swedish. They cope by calling it manly.

Well our language is weird and "clunky" compared to yours so you can't expect us not to have an accent.

I don't expect you not to have one. It can be quite charming at times.

We have different names for them for some reason.

>Åland
Ahvenamaa
>Gotland
Ojamaa

youtube.com/watch?v=yx-2E8lBF2s

I have some friends who live in Gotland. It's just an insland and people live there.

This video was a meme in my school for a whole year. Whenever there was silence someone said Jak e Pök

Heh oja means a ditch in finnish, so that would be ditch land.

sounds like he's desperately looking for words to use

good effort

Goths on Gotland
Island Swedes who make chips on Åland

"Yeah yeah... Its really... I have soup... Yeah.. I'm gay"

>I spoke swedish to them they laugh at my accent.
That's rude. Wtf I hate Åland now

very rude desu

lel, is that really what he's saying? is he on drugs?

>tfw never been treated as well anywhere in the world as I did when I went to Åland
>all the Finns report that they are treated like shit on Åland
Do Ålanders think that they need to treat Finns poorly just because they're Swedes? Don't they know that we actually treat Finns very well?

why are nords are so passive ? even the most beta french would suckerpunch you for doing something like that in front of him

i mean he just insulted you and you did... nothing ?

it comes with being threatened by an alien culture I guess

He's shitposting on Swedish national television. The other Finn actually speaks pretty decent Swedish though

Nah, Just Finnish.

most people aren't savages, nigger

Maybe, but they already have sufficient protection from Finnish influence. I mean, they get a lot of tax money from Finland but their language is protected by laws. They also have what's called Hembygdsrätt that says you have to live on Åland for 5 years minimum and be proficient in Swedish in order to be allowed to buy property there. So they have their little ethnostate, they should at least be nice and polite to Finns.

Why would I want to get possibly fined for not handling my nerves?
Being the bigger man doesn't mean you need to go punching people the instant you dislike them.

lmao who cares about being the bigger man, it's about self respect

*spits at you*

I doubt you would attack someone just because they laughed at your gay french accent

you are dealing with forces you do not fully understand

youtube.com/watch?v=MrL4FC-JbCw&t=1m10s

I have self-respect by not chimping out.

God damn it, Gerard! Typical Gerard

People fight everywhere
youtu.be/3TtYkeuE23M

>what you just insulted me ? haha i won't react!!!! TAKE THIS

woah

snail eater!!

Attached: 250px-Srbosjek_(knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941–1945[1].jpg (250x189, 7K)

Do you really think someone finding my accent funny is enough of a reason for me to physically assault them?

yes

how much do you swedes need to drink to reach this state?

No idea. They could have been drinking from when the shop opened.

Ålander hatred of Finns stems from existential fear that one day those islands will be Finnish speaking