Why was Brussels chosen as the capital of Europe?

Why was Brussels chosen as the capital of Europe?

Attached: D350A0BB-922E-4AEF-9A3D-D083FC65B308.jpg (693x590, 55K)

Because in France or Germany would be like "Hurr the imperalist opressors want to control others.". Furthermore, BeNeLux, Germany and France are the countries which are least likely to leave the EU.

because belgium is powerless

there is no "europe". it's a meme made up by powerhungry germans (and their middle eastern handlers).

Explain this

Attached: 145696D9-C81F-4CA9-A469-690ADFE0ACAE.jpg (650x661, 66K)

But how can Belgium just demand shit from the UK? Wouldn't that be like Canada issuing us ultimatums?

Belgium is a non-country. That's what EU strives towards - a bunch of non-countries/regions.

For its lack of identity and cultural ambiguity, just like the concept of the EU.

>But how can Belgium just demand shit from the UK?

?

Belgium is irrelevant, it doesn't demand anything. EU does and its a supranational organization.

They are an artificial country invented by the e. A. in post-Napoleonic Europe to deny France, the Netherlands and Prussia a large, rich coastal base close to their foggy subhuman island. Belgium was *designed* to be powerless.

Point proven Even if the capital isn't in Germany, some goons will blame us for imperialism.
Are you talking about Brexit negotiations?

Yes you are right, I confuse the two because the EU confuses me in a way that the USE wouldn't

No idea. Idgaf either.

to signify the franco-german leadership of the union

EU? more like pee poo.

non country with not much historical background, not too relevant but also not too irrelevant
pretty much this. if it wasn't the anglo it would be either french german or low-germans land. Or shared by 3.

Same reason why Washington is capital of US.

based

EU? more like greater pooland

Wait, is that eggman? I haven't been on Jow Forums in 2 years. What is he up to now?

Fuck I didn't recognize the lad

He has a youtube channel where he streams. Couple years ago he went to VidCon and hung around with IcePoseidon while he was there. This pic is from that event.

He's a fucking mess. I think he might be legit the saddest person on the internet now. He lives in his Aunt's basement and struggles with alcoholism. He makes rap music too but his youtube accounts keep getting banned. He also deleted his account a while back swearing that he was going to sort his life out, then a month later he started streaming again/.

no i cant explain this