What does the average citizen of your country think about this retard? Have you had conversations about him with people...

What does the average citizen of your country think about this retard? Have you had conversations about him with people? What do they think?

Attached: 910B3660-4FE0-4E53-AFDA-61FA7D5381E9.jpg (576x768, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/we-the-spiteful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My (German) boss is extremely butthurt about him. He posts those dumpf btfo memes on the company twitter all the time lmao

He's funny. Few people take him seriously.

Attached: DtgFtw8VsAEGVZM.jpg (1197x1200, 206K)

trump, haha- this is how far conversations go about him

Enjoying the memes

We view him more like a meme figure. No one really cares or knows whats up with him. Kinda reminds us of Berlusconi.

Honestly I kinda liked him for upheaving the political structure of America
Now he's pretty cringe and bluepilled though
Never really met anyone that liked him for his policies

This
And this

at first nobody really took him seriously but now things have changed a lot

People hate him because of the wall issue and because of the remarks he made about Mexicans being rapists and criminals during his presidential campaign, not aware that Mexicans perceive central americans and even us in the same way. And this is because some dumbfucks in the media framed his attacks on Mexicans as an affront to LATAM as a whole.

We is mostly covered in satire shows. I work for a political party so I tend to speak more about him but only in the sense that he is good for europe - forced us to take own responsiobility again. Turned to US from global hegemon to laughing stock

Average citizens don't actually care about Americans.

Drumpf? Not a fan.

Split between
>trump is ok
>trump is orange Hitler

this

At first he was just portrayed as a racist retard like everywhere else. But now I think many people appreciate that he's talking to NK

I don't think Trump could get away with the stuff that Berlusconi used to. American moral hypocrisy wouldn't let him.

I still wonder how we managed to elect that retard. Fuck this country is stupid.

>haha memes
>retard but good businessman
>strong economy.
and generally that's kinda it, there are the occasional pseudo intellectuals that do the usual DRUMPF!!!!1 triggerings and talking points but it's mainly nobody's problem, just focused on the drama and Russia issues concerning him in that respect.

Attached: 2f3.jpg (680x497, 76K)

Democrats conspired openly against sanders.

Was about to say this Sanders would have won, but no, the big banks wanted eigther Trump or Clinton

Wasn’t the Italian float also mocking trump? On the sword it says something.

The average Canadian thinks he's a Nazi. As for me...

Attached: trump loves jews.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>Fuck this country is stupid.
Read this
exiledonline.com/we-the-spiteful/
American working and middle classes *consciously* vote for terrible politicians out of spite. They are losers, easily replaceable cogs in the system, and they know it. Elections are their only chance to tell cosmopolitan yuppies that there are more of themselves than yuppies are prepared to accept. And that these modern urbanites who make fun of rednecks will be the first against the wall.

I can't even mention his name around my dad without him sperging out about some recent or even old news.

It's satire. The intent is not to blatantly mock his exuberance like most of his caricatures would. It's a bit more subtle than that.