That ausboomer who is still paying off his $1.5 million dollar mortgage

>that ausboomer who is still paying off his $1.5 million dollar mortgage

Attached: 1529955031333.png (828x594, 108K)

kek

Who the fuck would still buy properties in capital cities

Fucking retards user. Thats who

Why not?

Property always goes up.

Someones jealous they won't be able to afford a house in 10 years so make fun of people buying now. Bought a house in Rockdale, NSW for 850K and couldn't be happier. You would have to be retarded to think property prices are ever coming down and didn't take advantage of these bargain basement interest rates.

For your sake i hope the bull market continues
>muh interest rates will remain low for the next 30 years
Interest rates are at the lowest it has ever been. You are literally buying high selling low

How's life in wirrumdudgeefucktown

Rockdale.... what a shithole

T. Wahroonga here

Bubble is going to pop even outside cities. Every knob you talk to has negative geared to buy investment properties.

>sit around all day in my comfy house
>bang my hot gf
>get money from the government
>huff gas every day
feels good being an abo. Wh*toids will never know this feel

Oh my sweet summer boomer. The next few years are going to be hard for you. Your "fixed" interest rate will get reassessed. Interest rates are about to rise. Banks cant offer interest only loans to stimulate the housing market. Foreign investment has been stifled. Aussie tradies will get hit hard from commercial and private real estate construction halting. The mining sector will go to shit when China shit the bed again, that means so many fucking loan defaults and cheap houses flooding the market. Which will increase interest rates even more and bottom out the housing price. (Oh i mean healthy correction)
Never change /biz
Buy high sell low.
Im pre approved for a loan but decided waiting for 2 years to save myself a few hundred thousand off the current prices would be in my best interest.

Attached: 50bbc6d1581bb098c5dbd797abc84da0faffb809f2ad5857bf84aa04e297e122.png (678x670, 513K)

>living in the bush like a bogan when you could be living in 3rd world shitholes like a fucken king

Alri Tyson

Boy yeah I wish I lived in a shithole

Also US share market is poised for a 50% crash which will inevitably crash our market.

Australia is a house of cards right now. I've pulled my super out and put into crypto.

>That ausboomer that just lives in a RV

bull market does absolutely nothing for the owner occupier

>Property always goes up.

Attached: 3.png (842x792, 73K)

Property may fall in nominal terms but it will still get more expensive in real terms, thanks to poor wage growth

The interesting question isn't what property values will do, but what other asset classes will do in relation to changes in property.

>You would have to be retarded to think property prices are ever coming down

you're right things just keep going up and up forever and this time its different

>you're right things just keep going up and up forever and this time its different

Attached: 1530502268006.png (500x513, 119K)

>I've pulled my super out and put into crypto.

Attached: contain.jpg (310x163, 5K)

bitch please, my mom bought 20+ land in town 20 years ago. now the town prospered and was upgraded to city. sure, I pay a lot of monthly, annually tax. but the money I allocated from people who use my property was still more than enough to pay all my problems off. not to mention I own a business. I got 3 stores that sells computer and office supplies and 7 school services and supplies.

back then, one hectare of land was 900k peso. now it's 15 million peso.

so shut the fuck up of you don't own commercial property

This

If housing prices fall, it means that everything else has crashed too, and that you are still good holding on your roof.

>I buy that 15 million pesos land
>Tomorrow it'll be 100 million!

A depressing truth.

you cant do that today. maybe if you do that in 1990's