To Jow Forums diaspora and 2nd-5th and beyond generation immigrants, where did you come from?

To Jow Forums diaspora and 2nd-5th and beyond generation immigrants, where did you come from?
Have you tried reconnecting with your cunt of origin?

Attached: 1526616199853.jpg (1280x656, 150K)

my grandparents and dad are from croatia, I enjoy visiting but I prefer living here

Grandparents from mother's side escaped from commies. Father's side escaped from Manchurians. No I prefer to stay the fuck away from chinks even if they are Singaporean. Singaporeans are absolute filth. Disgusting vermin.

I'm ashamed to admit...
I have an ancestor who came here from Sweden...
He took a Finnish last name and became Finnish, so I consider myself a pure Finn. Still, he is a stain on my purity.

No, I have not and will not reconnect with Sweden. I am Finnish.

My country of origin doesn't excist anymore. Still like our old home and land surrounding it, but it's not the same anymore. The Netherlands is a wonderful country to live in, although I can get nostalgic at times and long for my old home.

Commie?

what was your country of origin you fucking retarded fuck

Parents were real commies
Yugoslavia you shitskin

>Yugoslavia you shitskin
t. Amir Turkovich the Serp Janissary

Was your family massacred?

Are you a Serb?

Tfw you and your ancestors live in country for 1000 years.

he said yugoslavia that's a dead giveaway

of course he is
only serbians say they're from yugoslavia, other ex-yugos are ashamed such a thing even existed

Lol
Not massacred, but I did lose some family members because of the wars
No, but I also don't really care for Serbs, Croats or whatever. My parents raised me as a Yugoslav, don't care how this might sound, but I like the way they raised me. I don't hate any of the ex-yu countries

>2nd-5th and beyond generation immigrants
Italy and Spain, and Lebanon. Also, I know one of my great great grandmothers was a nomad amerindian.

>Have you tried reconnecting with your cunt of origin?
Didn't answer this:

No, it is dumb. I'd only do it to get EU citizenship and work there.

This year I will turn 24 and might finally have enough money to go visit my mom's native place on Iloilo.
I was born in France and have been surrounded my whole life with middle-class friends who have, at one point, visited some islands in the Philippines.
>Hey user, I just spent a week in Palawan, it was amazing !
>Was it ? I guess, i wouldn't know... Glad you had a nice time
>and the people there are so friendly ! You really are lucky to be filipino.
>Ahah y-yeah, lucky me, even though any tourist like you knows more about the country of my ancestors than I do myself

Also, half the people who know your origin assume that your dad was a sex tourist and your mom was a desperate thirdie. Fuck you, you don't know shit about their love story

Attached: 1533928668827.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

Were you born in france? Do you look white?
What's their love story?

I've been to my cunt of origin a few times, and still have family there (I'm 2nd gen). I'm fluent in the language and regularly read (old/diaspora/banned, not islamic approved garbage) literature to keep up to date.

t. Iranian diaspora

my paternal side all come from ireland
dont really give a shit

Simply not true.

so you're not serbian? Tell me the city or village you were born in

I was born in Sarajevo. My dad is a muslim and my mom is Croatian. My moms parents were Croatian, my dads Bosnian and Montenegrin.

Bump

Where do you live in murrica as diaspora?

I haven't been to my country of origin in a few years now and have absolutely no interest in ever going back to that shithole.

What's your country of origin? Is it what I think it is?

Latino? Venezuelan, Colombian or Brazilian? Those are the only people who I know who are not literal refugees who speak that way.

I'm originally from the USA. I live near the border and see it almost everyday, it feels like I dodged a bullet coming here, literally and figuratively.

Oh. Why do you hate America?

Does it count if my ancestors migrated here from Greece like in 1000 BC or some shite?