I love every Nordic Country (and Nordic autonomous region), Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland...

I love every Nordic Country (and Nordic autonomous region), Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Äland, Svalbard. All of them are my friends and I love them all equally, you’re all wonderful

Attached: F0F88AA9-321D-4C47-B7F7-6A320CDE8A23.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åland_Islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Äland
It's Åland m8 but I agree, Åland is based. My favorite place.

I’m sorry I messed that up. It’s called Äland here for some reason :(

Are you sure? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åland_Islands
I guess you don't have the letter Å but it's strange!

im not your friend, amerimutt

Reminder that Canada is honourary Nordic nation

Attached: nordic-canada-provinces (1).png (990x594, 145K)

:(

Woah woah woah.. Who ever said that you could post a Quebec Nordic flag that aesthetics and based?! It by far exceeds the maximum amount of basedness!

Attached: powerful dog.jpg (178x165, 10K)

no

Christian cross with fleur de lys Is indeed quite based...

Thanks Iceland bro

kvebekk looks pretty neat

that quebec flag almost made me wish it was a thing
peak aesthetic flag design
canada on the other hand its kinda cringy and the rest is just meh

Quebec looks pretty

I think Novia Scotia looks the best!

For me it's New Brunswick

jag har haft samma axe-parfymsprejsflaska i nu 11 år och har använt den var dag. har gud välsignat min axe?

Based

Where’d you find this flag?

I wish I were Norwegian. I mean, I have a pale skin, blue/gray eyes and dark blonde hair, and probably I could pass as a local there. But I will never be accepted by Norwegians, treated like "our man" and it sucks. Please adopt

Attached: varg.png (984x1092, 21K)

>Quebec

aa

It's not just the hair colour. You can see who's a slavshit and not by looking at their faces

I thought maybe someone could tap me on the shoulder and comfort me saying something like "hey, Poles are not that bad too, don't be sad". I wish I were equal with Norwegians. Please, tell me how is it to be a Norwegian and how is it to live in a place like picture related?

Attached: Sildpollneset.jpg (3072x2304, 1.89M)

Yes that might be a problem, I can't smile artifically and can't even into small-talk. If I only had a chance to speak with a Norwegian, he would tell me apart from others just by my sad facial expressions

based

Attached: nord us flag.png (2191x1300, 152K)