Americans let their visits sleep on their beds

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

Their visits?

Their guests, if they have someone over night, they let the guests sleep in their beds

It's not just Americans, I've had a lot of Europeans including Portuguese tell me to sleep on their children's bed while their children sleep elsewhere. Really fucking weird.

Only time we ever had a visitor sleep over was my grandpa when he came to tell us he had cancer and not much longer to live. My parents had him sleep in their bed and they took my bed (unfolded from the couch) and I slept on the floor.

Greenlanders let their guests to sleep with their wives. How about this?

What are they supposed to do? Tell them to sleep on the floor?

Well yeah, if a thots coming over its rude to kick her out after sex

is it really odd?
I used to sleep with my best friend's mother whenever I went to his house, never thought much of it.

In Russia most of households have picrelated for guests.

Attached: 234773992_w640_h640_raskladushka_klassika_.jpg (630x630, 79K)

go to a fucking hotel maybe if there arent enough beds?

>imagine proposing guests to sleep on that

lol

Ive heard of some families doing this but most don't. Most Americans own a couch or something more comfortable than the floor to sleep on

Not everyone can afford a hotel room and not everyone can afford to offer to pay for their guest to stay in one.

If you don't like it, you can go to hotel.

What's wrong about it? You put a small mattress on it, and it's almost just like sleeping on the couch

>Portugal
more like, inhospitabletugal

>is it really odd?
It is for me. We either have a guest room, or we use an inflatable mattress in the living room.
>I used to sleep with my best friend's mother whenever I went to his house
Hot.

But why would they pay for that if there are enough beds?

Yeah thats a bit rude unless they're close family.

Why thr fuck would you make anyone go to a hotel?

What the fuck is wrong with Portugal and UK? that's normal

You can buy this even in IKEA here.

Attached: 2019-02-12_18-57-11.png (531x320, 53K)

>25-40 euro

not bad.

Why is it on them to pay for the person instead of the person paying for themselves?

Read the first part of that sentence, I think if the person wants to stay in a hotel room and can afford to then they should. I would pay for my family to stay in a hotel if I could afford it but my friends can sleep on the couch or floor.

I think most people would pay for their mother-in-law to stay elsewhere no matter the cost. Bazuper!

My mom and stepdad stayed in a hotel last year when they visited me. I live in a small one-bedroom apartment. It is what it is.

>Europeans don't have guest rooms
Do Europeans really do this?

well whenever my friend comes over we sleep in the same bed and i also fuck his thighs and cum on his face lol : 3

I let them have the bed and I sleep on the couch

>Americans
>having disposable income
user, I...

Attached: Welcome to America.jpg (408x428, 127K)

lmao what a thirdie post

I'm sorry about your grandpa. We did the same arrangement; kids in cots/floor palettes.