Celto-Germanic brothers :3

Celto-Germanic brothers :3

Attached: вкф.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

Forgot Germany?

Germany is not celtic.

forgot us

except france speaks a language that is neither celtic or germanic.

we are turko slavic

Germans are not our brothers

Attached: 1543293037496.png (446x435, 79K)

Last thing we need to hear is French are Meds.

The French are Germanics who speak a Germanic language using Latin words.

They are Reverse-Meds. Only Meds in South parts that spoke no French (Provencal, Nicois, etc.)

Attached: 1507859203267.png (1200x800, 1K)

Bavarians descend from the Celtic tribe of Boii

As does Britain for that matter.

>Let me tell you who's white
Nah man. Linguistically French and English are eachothers opposites. Respectively Latin with Germanic elements and Germanic with Latin elements. Just like how English is the least Germanic and most Latin of the Germanic languages, French is the least Latin and most Germanic of the Latin languages.

Attached: perfect world.png (5473x2521, 317K)

ancestry means fucking nothing you freak. hey a bunch a people who speak french a latin

yeah very good mate

We are brothers regardless, Neville

Attached: Normannen.png (1394x1012, 1.07M)

Franks > anglo-saxons

Thought this was mental when I first found out about it, so weird. Wish I could go back in time and see it

as all thing should be

Celtic Federation when

Attached: serveimage.png (2360x1560, 244K)

>we get Japan
based

Never.

lol only the north of Germany is actually genetically germanic.

Attached: map.jpg (1600x1441, 264K)

>French are Germanics
LOL french natives are Celts, only some eastern parts of France are mixed celts/germans

How is the french language germanic in any way?

There are only six celtic nations.
Too late for Galicia.

You're giving most of the good shit to France but that includes my part of the US so I will just go along. Looks good.

>The pronunciation, vocabulary, and syntax of the Vulgar Latin spoken in Roman Gaul in Late Antiquity was modified by the Old Frankish language, spoken by the Franks who settled in Gaul from the 5th century and conquered the entire Old French-speaking area by the 530s. The name français itself is derived from the name the Franks.
>This Germanic language shaped the popular Latin spoken here and gave it a very distinctive identity compared to the other future Romance languages. The very first noticeable influence is the substitution of the Latin melodic accent by a Germanic stress[23] and its result was diphthongization, differentiation between long and short vowels, the fall of the unaccented syllable and of the final vowels:
>Latin decimus, -a 'tenth' > OF disme > F dîme 'tenth' (> E dime; Italian decimo, Portuguese décimo, Spanish diezmo)
>VL dignitate > OF deintié (> E dainty; Italian dignità, Romanian demnitate)
>VL catena > OF chaeine (> E chain; Occitan, Portuguese cadeia, Spanish cadena, Italian catena)
>VL altu > OF halt 'high' (influenced by OLF *hōh ; ≠ Italian, Portuguese and Spanish alto, Occitan naut)
>L vespa > F guêpe, Picard wèpe, Wallon wèsse, all 'wasp' (influenced by OLF *wapsa ; ≠ Occitan vèspa, Italian and Portuguese vespa, Spanish avispa)
>L viscus > F gui 'mistletoe' (influenced by OLF *wīhsila 'morello' with analogous fruits, when they are not ripe; ≠ Occitan vesc, Italian vischio)
>LL vulpiculu 'fox kit' (from L vulpes 'fox') > OF golpilz, Picard woupil 'fox' (influenced by OLF *wulf 'wolf'; ≠ Occitan volpìlh, Old Italian volpiglio, Spanish vulpeja 'vixen')

>The French are Germanics

they're the descendants of Gauls mainly with Roman and German blanda upp

That map is pretty faulty. How would celts end up on the core austrasian region along the rhine?

Idk there's like 6 bloodlines here if you zoom in.

Attached: Genetic-map-Europe.png (743x764, 213K)

>how would Celts end up in a region historically inhabited by them
gee I don't know

Frankish homeland, several of the tribal names of the early Franks were Gaulish in origin

which doesn't mean the Franks were Gaulish, just that they had assimilated a lot of Celts

Fixed

Attached: PicsArt_02-12-12.25.20.png (3373x1554, 483K)

celts never existed
the whole idea is a giant meme

But they dipped out of there even before the migration period. the left bank of the rhine (germania superior, germania inferior and parts of belgica) was settled by germanic foederati since 200-300 AD

>several of the tribal names of the early Franks were Gaulish in origin
only the regions surrounding toxandria (where the salian franks were settled)

This map seems to suggest that Germans are the mutts of Europe. Is that accurate?

yes

they didn't just "dip out of there", it's likely that many were assimilated as generally happens after conquests, which might explain the celtic substrate mainly found in place names

There were people living there. Toxandrii means the same as Eburones, yew tree people. Still several toponyms that refer to them, in both forms. Tessenderlo, Averbode, Averdoingt...

there was no conquest before the migration period, just raids until eventually the population abandoned the region and only roman + germanic legionaires protected the limes

yes, Toxandria was just one region of belgica, the rest was largely celtic and eventually got assimilated. im talking about the region along the rhine and the core area of the ripuarian franks, I dont see how celts would end up there

It is not, especially for Russia. R1a should be all the way up North to Norwegian border. Russians colonized everywhere, every remote corner.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211_183356.jpg (1080x2018, 511K)

What about Austrians, are they Celto-Germanic?

WE WUZ CELT AND SHIT

The French Republic oppresses the only Celts in its territory; the Bretons of Brittany.

Attached: breizhcymru2.png (800x533, 140K)

yes, along with Switzerland and south Germany

If Celts never existed then nor did/do Slavs, Germanics, Latins or Balts.

Anti-Celtism is English chauvinism.

My grandmother was raised in a Breton-speaking household and had to learn French in school, where they would forbid kids to speak their native language.

It's still going on today, most Breton speakers are quite old sadly. France is even worse towards its native minority languages than Britain.

Celts rise up

Did Gaulish have an influence on French?

Attached: 1499279084603.png (256x196, 7K)

Love Cornwall, beautiful place
Love Scots but never been to Scotland
The Irish are mostly OK but some of them seem funny towards Wales
Bretons are cool
Don't know much about Mann but I know their language is quite different to Irish/Scottish

Not really, or at least not in the vocabulary

Gaulish had very little influence on French compared to Frankish. The extent of Gaulish influence on French is a few hundred words, like "ambassade"(which later became "embassy" and "ambassador" in English).

how is that even possible when almost all french people have celtic ancestry? celts were the biggest cucks lmao, why would anyone LARP as them

Even Frankish didn't have a great influence actually

Gaulish had a massive influence on Latin.
For instance, the english word "car" is from the latin "carrus", which is from the gaulish "carros".
The Romans discovered many technical stuff when they conquered the Gauls, and they just borrowed the celtic words for them.

See: Frankish affected French all the way to its pronunciation and syntax. French would sound like Italian or Spanish if not for Frankish. And 15% of our vocabulary is of Frankish origin.

If you are of celtic ancestry you can't larp as a celt, because you are a celt.
The French are Celts larping as the Roman and German foreigners who conquered them without ever genetically replacing them.

How is it possible to be from the UK and not have been to Scotland? I know Britain is a big island but it's still just an island. I mean you can't possibly love Scots all that much if you can't have been fucked even once in your life to drive a few hours to Edinburgh.

Celts dont really exist and haplo groups are meaningless R1b is basically Danish/Dutch pronto people that travelled south and west

wrong

Attached: early_middle_bronze_europe.png (720x600, 57K)

That isn't celts R1b came to uk pre Celtic times

Fatyanovo is not Proto-Baltic lmao
Fatyanovo culture is where proto-Russians emerged and it was located in a slightly different place back then
t. studied this shit

Is there a positive correlation between knowledge of haplomemes and virginity?

>proto-Russians
whats that? arent you just mutts??

there were several intervals of R1b coming to the UK

Attached: a9164c3616959b40b2d06d37b7bbaea7.jpg (846x582, 51K)

I'm from Wales
It's a long drive

No thank you. Germs are Eastern barbarians.

Russians are from one ethnogenesis. I can move location around the country and see familiar faces everywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190212_221147.jpg (1080x1957, 487K)

Take the train then, and spend the time shitposting. Literally just do this any time.

I never heard of proto-russian being used in a scientific context

we are your dad

You are not hearing any scientific contexts tbf