I wish I was born in the USA instead of in Israel

I hate living in here, it's depressing.
It's tiny and filled with arabs, africans, religious jews, russians, fillipines, indians and lgbt.
I wish I was born in the USA instead.

Attached: images.jpg (160x160, 6K)

In reality it’s based as fuck here.

this unironically, America is the best country in the world.

it's okay you can always move to russia, same shit nowadays.

>filled with arabs, africans, religious jews, russians, fillipines, indians and lgbt.
This is USA

It should be fairly easy to move out no?

Pls don't say that :(

You can't escape us Israel person

You just described America, just not the tiny part.

it is, especially for any kike, and unlike any other immigrant type, you will automatically receive guvment gibs just because your a kike,

schlomo is just gettin' his schill on.

as usual

People don't understand that moving cost a lot of money, especially if you're coming from another country with the cultural difference. I could for example move to New York, but I'm gonna need to first find a job out there and find an apartment

>that feel when my mexican granpa was a chad and crossed the border to have his waifu give birth to all his 5 children

>raised his kids in mexico while working as a migrant worker in the usa and sending them money

>dad was a chad and left mexico to live in usa since he was born there he got citizenship no problem

Feels good man

Attached: image.jpg (861x405, 82K)

How so?

We really need to end the baby anchor.

If you dont live in a boring fly over shithole it is

Aren't most of jews rich anyways??

Seeth harder, that feel when helping replace the whites in the usa by racemixing with a beautiful 1st gen european immigrant

Attached: image.jpg (900x750, 86K)

No, stupid. Saying anything positive about the US will only attract butthurt yuros... Specifically Germans

Annnnnd here’s Jow Forums

I don't care, as long as I ain't a spic and you keep making tacos and burritos, then it's fine.

I like how you white cucks never see the hypocrisy in what you preach. Founding fathers made this land for anglo saxons not for your mutt polish, german , irish ancestors. This land is as much mine as it is yours

Attached: 1535733905827.gif (238x185, 65K)

okay this is epic

your "founding fathers" were blood lusting pirates, and USA is an illigitimate "state" built on lies and everything thats fucked up in human civilization.

it's a giant kolhoz of slaves

I moved the fuck out of there and burned my US citizenship out of embarrassment.

Attached: native american.jpg (350x269, 42K)

What's wrong with russians and religious jews?

Zbigniew, you leftist piece of shit.
I shit on you and on pooland.

>and filled with arabs, africans, religious jews, russians, fillipines, indians and lgbt.
about that

Attached: 1548257643059s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

back at you, schlomo

Attached: israel shit.jpg (160x160, 28K)

Basado y pastillado

>Unironically thinking like this
The fuck are you talking about? As far as anyone can tell the only whites who were treated like niggers were Irish, which was a good thing.

Is there a single American poster on here who isn't a fucking Mexican

Hi

Learn some history retards, germans , italians were lynched for being un-American