Is it true that when you smack your child for being a little piece of shit the goverment takes it away in europe?

Is it true that when you smack your child for being a little piece of shit the goverment takes it away in europe?

Attached: wtf.jpg (234x216, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

only in sweden

Still want to join NATO?

*EU
haven't had co

No, got smacked weekly as a kid here in Sweden.

how the fuck do europeans teach their children discipline then

of course

Words.

>only in sweden
And Norway, Finland etc. Child abuse is illegal in all first world countries.

>Alex stop hitting your sister its not good!!

Do you think a toddler gives a fuck? he will just continue to do it

Nah, only in Western Europe. My stepfather beat me so hard he broke my ribs once and nothing happened.

Not when mom and dad takes his phone and computer away for a week. That hurts the kid more than any physical abuse.

>Do you think a toddler gives a fuck?
Yes. Works for most people, if you need violence to get your kids to respect you then you are a shitty parent

>it

Attached: 1547340152184.jpg (330x319, 49K)

no wonder first worlders are pussy soyboys

Your toddler has a phone and computer?

That's Turkic genes for you friend :)

Attached: 1520429914725.png (933x635, 824K)

Mine? Kek, I rather die than have kids. But yes, this is a rich country and I've seen 6 year olds with brand new phones etc. Nothing strange here.

My uncle is a teacher in Sweden and he used to told me about how swedish teenagers have no education nor respect, they never respect the teachers nor their parents, they are very entitled and think the entire world owes them etc, i used to laugh at him for living around such uneducated people but now i don't laugh because french youngsters are no different

in other words, european (and western in general) parents don't teach their children anything, also a lot of parents have no sense of responsability and think it's the school/government's duty tu educate kids

>toddlers have phones and computers

What the fuck

No it doesn't work, pain is the only thing a toddler understands.

maybe you nords blindly follow the laws but that's not how things work here

My dad used to beat the living shit out of me. Nothing happened besides that I never speak with him any more.

>No it doesn't work
Maybe not for roaches.
>that's not how things work here
Not our problem that frogs can't control their kids without beating them.

Why have kids in the first place when you don't accept the responsibility a parent is supposed to carry? I think its just a endless cycle of entitlement at this point where the parents don't teach anything to their kid and the kid goes ahead and don't teach anything to their own kids

Why are euro richfags so entitled? one punch and you'd lay KO in the ground

My mom never hit me.

>tfw my mom used to beat me up for not wearing my flip flops for fear that I'd catch a cold
>tfw it became a reflex to wear my flip flops everywhere because of the trauma I internalized
Whenever I confront her about it, she laughs and says "you're my child. I made you. Therefore I can do with you whatever I want."
Why are thirdie parents always like this?

Attached: 1549486507045.jpg (220x300, 16K)

we can all see how well it works for you from the swedish girls.

Attached: 1544530952602.png (680x661, 262K)

I wish kids were taken from their parents at the age of 5 and trained physically and mentally. We would separate them at the age of 10 into four categories: the ones who are both stupid and weak would serve as slaves, farmers, miners, etc..., the ones that are strong but not intelligent enough would serve would become soldiers, policemen, workers, etc..., the weak but smart ones would become tradedpeople, engineers, scientists, lawyers, etc... Finally the elite which are both physically and intellectually superior would become state officials and the ruling class of society. Of course, the lowest class would not be allowed to have more than two children while the elite would have to give birth to at least 5 children. Interbreeding between the different castes would be illegal. The education would be entirely controlled by the government accordingly to the classes in which children would be put. They would not be allowed to see their family until they turn 18. Each caste I listed would also be subdivided into according to the merit and natural abilities of the students in an highly selective system.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm

>american children who get spanked are low iq
>therefore every child who gets spanked worldwide has a low iq

COPE

In Norway first of all, there are several human rights breech cases ongoing with Barnevernet that Norwegian offices commit.

You pretty much described the devshirme

Be cruel to her when she grows old

Well Turk, here in my cunt beating a child is a normal thing

Mom used to smear my mouth and tongue with chilli because I said some bad words.

Dad used to hit me with leather belt because i had a tantrum. Probably the quickest way to stop tantrum.