Why are Dutch people so tall? Is it in their genes or is it because of high milk consumption?

Why are Dutch people so tall? Is it in their genes or is it because of high milk consumption?

Attached: europe-according-to-male-body-height.jpg (956x637, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
web.archive.org/web/20120816023627/http://www.menshealth.de/sixcms/media.php/37/Mens_Health_Fettatlas_2008.pdf
ibv.org/actualidad/el-estudio-antropometrico-realizado-por-el-ibv-desvela-las-medidas-actuales-del-hombre-espanol
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Gesundheit/Gesundheitszustand/Koerpermasse5239003099004.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
n-tv.de/panorama/Hamburger-sind-die-groessten-article274882.html
elifesciences.org/articles/13410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

High atmospheric pressure.

*high soy consumptions
being a lanky fuck =/= tall chad

Attached: 1549988919297.png (461x394, 64K)

I'm taller than most dutch people

Both
Wealthier and thus more nutritious food as well as genetic height caused by adaptation to cold climate

>Dutch climate
>Cold
Lmao

why are brits so small?

Btw people adapted to truly cold climates are usually really short
Most siberian people and natives in arctic circle are short af

I feel like it's a bit of a meme. I felt tall in Holland and I'm "only" 191cm.

same, i was a bit disappointed

Because of a low population + manlets didn't breed so the overall population is taller now.

191cm is in the top 16% percentile among men in Netherlands since the average is 184cm and standard deviation 7.1cm

tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Nice maths, nerd! Do you wear glasses too, nerd?!

>maths
Good lad.

they might be taller but their shoulders are thinner than average females here

Celts

Shit map.
Germany for example isn't even 180cm according to the latest height study, except in some urban areas

range ban sweden

well post the "latest study" then

just stfu subhuman

There you go
web.archive.org/web/20120816023627/http://www.menshealth.de/sixcms/media.php/37/Mens_Health_Fettatlas_2008.pdf

>manletugal
>half the men in there are shorter than me
I feel sorry for them.

that study is from 2008, OP is from 2011

Seething nerds. Go do some maths, nerds!

Based.

I am 4'10. It is over.

I wouldn't laught at them if i were you. Average spaniard male is 173cm. Study covering 88% of all males in Spain was done few years ago
ibv.org/actualidad/el-estudio-antropometrico-realizado-por-el-ibv-desvela-las-medidas-actuales-del-hombre-espanol

Thank you Anglo Master

That study is originally from 2007 but it has been updated. According to Wikipedia the last time your height has been "measured" was in 2009, but those were self-reported

Serbia 172? Who made this shit.

It's a shit map. Serbians are 182cm on average

I'm not laughing at them, I am a 172 manlet too so I feel them.
I have a hard time believing that study btw, even the average height for young people seems low, that would make me at least taller than 1 in 6 men and I'm in no way taller than a 1 in 6 men, whenever I see someone shorter than me I notice and it happens rarely.

the link you posted is self reported too

t. serbian

I read a documentary where they said it's because of the women decided to breed with only the tallest one, thus eradicating the deadly disease called manletism.

Attached: absoultelyDisgusting.png (479x335, 254K)

It included older men too, so it might not be 100% accurate for younger men.

Serbs vacationing in Spain must get stiff necks from having to look up to people constantly.

I am talking about the 175,3 cm average for 18 to 34 years, it must be higher, at least in my city, the map in OP seems must closer to reallity.

That's not a problem for them, serbs don't have money to go in vacation.

That 181cm is from 2009 and it was self-reported. The most accurate number is from 2007, because it covered 90% of your male population and it's MEASURED. The result was 175cm

OP's map is total shit. It uses self-reported and estimated numbers on most countries

Since their country is below sea level. They need to be tall for the incoming floods

Dutch people are 181cm on average btw
Swedes for example are slightly taller than them

We do drink a lot of milk but thats not the reason. I think its genes

it covered 25000 people and was self reported too you retard

.. though there hasn't been a proper height study in Netherlands in over 15 years, so they might be slightly taller

Kek this

im 185 cm

Ok Finn guy are you a manlet and want everyone to be? I don't understand this obsession with proving every study as wrong as long as it reflects a higher average height.

No need to get mad Hans. Just accept your manletism

Attached: germheight.png (2175x107, 15K)

>anons looking for reasons
Not matter what you do, no matter what you eat, nothing can pressures the real reason; genetics. And that's it.

It is over. Zoomer girls are 172 here.

ive seen it but its wrong. read the actual study, its a survey with a sample size of 25k people, all self reported

can you imagine if they didn't have the sandniggers to bring down the average? we're talking at least a 2m average

The average is 1.84 tho. If you would come here you might be convinced. Almost everyone is relatively tall here. T 196 cm

I just hate it when people make shitty maps like the one from OP's post. There is no fucking reason to put measured, self-reported and estimated numbers on a map like that

But the studies were taken when the migrant numbers were low dumbass.

Also the range is 18-79, of course old guys weigh down the average.

Post it then

you did...

Daily reminder that if you're below 190cm you're a woman not a man

I know. But that is still the average height.
If you're talking about young men in their 20s, then of course they are slightly taller.

Post picture from the page

nigga what

>"Für die Umfrage wurden mehr als 25.000 Männer ab 18 Jahren in den 50 größten deutschen Städten nach ihrer Körpergröße befragt."

doubt it, they already had morrocan, algeries, turks, eastern euros and other negroes of the sand before the new waves of sandstorm.

god fucking damn finns are retarded

That is the self-reported study. There were 25,112 males and 25,560 females.
It's not the same as the measured. That PDF has multiple studies in it

do you feel better now?

Don't get involved in this burger. Nobody cares about your 5% german ancestry.

Us shorties get a mandatory sterilization.

>That PDF has multiple studies in it
yes but only one about height. also all the studies in the PDF use the same sample..come on man, this is getting stupid

Oh wait, i had two german PFDs open. This one had the self-reported with 25k people
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Gesundheit/Gesundheitszustand/Koerpermasse5239003099004.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

I still can't find this ""Für die Umfrage wurden mehr als 25.000 Männer ab 18 Jahren in den 50 größten deutschen Städten nach ihrer Körpergröße befragt." from the one i posted earlier. Ctrl+F doesn't find anything, even if i type "25.000" only

I took it from a different article about the study
n-tv.de/panorama/Hamburger-sind-die-groessten-article274882.html

That study is just from urban areas. I already said that german men are over 180cm in urban areas

no its the study that wiki says is measured and covers 93% of the population even tough its self reported with only a 25k sample size

There's not a single study that covers 93%. Closes one is 94% and i posted picture of it here Unless German wikipedia has it's own data

Attached: germheights.png (2171x174, 25K)

>or is it because of high milk consumption
Pretty sure we Scandi people drink even more milk

Finns drink most milk in the world and we are slightly shorter than you
But still taller than Danes and Norwegians

>184 cm
what are you, a 12-year-old?

Attached: benis;---ddddd.jpg (989x581, 115K)

>213cm
what are you, a dwarf?

Attached: DsYDugsX4AE8K9L.jpg (602x578, 63K)

Chad

look at the sources, those are all the same study. they extrapolate the numbers based on age, whats on wiki is just plain wrong.
that study was
1. only conducted in urban areas
2. self reported
3. had a 25k people sample size

I'm 180cm and I have to lower my head in order to use my kitchen's stove, I honestly wouldn't want to be any taller.

Sauce on the study?

Huge cope, just buy a non minature stove made for dwarves

Sauce that finns are taller?

>those are all the same study
No, there's literally links to 3 different studies. All measured studies come from same pdf while all self-reported studies are in the same pdf

Based on latest measured studies

Attached: height.png (2172x164, 25K)

Where to go if I want tall gf?

Dinaric alps

I mean the "measured" ones of course. they all use the same dataset, they just extrapolate the percentages based on age. but the study isnt actually measured, thats all Im saying...

Can u give link?

Cope

Im already arguing with another retard, please queue up

>18-44 age for norway

boomers bringing down norways average

>18-20 for denmark

zoomers bringing down denmarks average

>finland aveage age 26

just the right age when men stop growing and are not short boomers

My friend from Germany showed my a detailed report and average German man is around 176cm now

This is some what true.

t. 185 cm manlet.

Attached: height_men.jpg (1387x1500, 280K)

>elifesciences.org/articles/13410
check this out

>tfw finland height

men stop growing at 18, not 26.

you're so biased that it's actually embarrassing