It’s 2018 and there are people out here who still believe marriage is a good deal, how can people think like this...

It’s 2018 and there are people out here who still believe marriage is a good deal, how can people think like this? Putting your wealth at such a huge risk for pussy, it really is mind boggling. What are your guys thoughts?

Attached: FD0D8F2F-1D6E-4862-A68C-BD962F8C02B7.jpg (1024x494, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/agapeaudio/mark_10-alexanderscourby-kjv?in=agapeaudio/sets/mark-alexanderscourby-kjv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But muh future generations...

Crazy thing is people think you can’t have kids without marriage...

yeah its fucking retarded lmao

Attached: 8ECAEC43-8066-452F-901D-BE62B184278E.jpg (540x571, 91K)

Marriage and family are important to the structure and integrity of the western family. Without this, nothing else matters user.

Are you sure nothing else matters? Why are there so many rich guy who stay single to the grave?

r/cringe

no one gives a shit about the "western family" besides a bunch of basement faggots from Jow Forums

ya by all means have kids. by the time they are old enough to work, Jow Forums will have ensured their future is bright by exterminating all of the boomers and actually giving a shit about business practices

They don't contribute to the future

Yes they do. They put in a lot of work into something that is contributing, which is why their rich.

If you think anything else other then this, then you are a brainwashed victim of the extreme left and indoctrinated by a poisoned version of communism that was never really communism to begin with

I guarantee everyone who disagree's with this man here probably jerks it 5 times a day and doesn't lift.

Don't be a onions

Attached: 1524773686034.jpg (227x222, 9K)

I miss old/pol/ who only cared about hating jews and black people. this nu/pol/ cancer literally makes me want to kms.

So do it. What the fuck are you even waiting for, you degenerate scum?

Leftists cuckleforce unite

Attached: 1526633902391.png (817x443, 34K)

Such wisdom

go back to Jow Forums or whatever shithole you came from you delusional fuck

Attached: 51192C07-CB4F-41E0-8EB9-525E0CF4EC06.gif (384x203, 48K)

wow did I strike a nerve? the only way you could get this upset this quickly is if you were currently getting raped by a refugee but it wouldn't actually be rape since you would be enjoying it so much.

welcome to rural america

>Yes they do. They put in a lot of work into something that is contributing, which is why their rich.

Yeah, going down as another piece of shit rich guy without making a change on the world you live in, great job.

By all means, make yourself some money, fuck loads of it, get rich and make millions for all I care

but if you sit there and take no stance for the future of your society then you're an uneducated nitwit who has no idea of the responsibility that is going to crush you.

You are responsible for your fellow man whether you like it or not, and if that bothers you go live in buttfuck Guatemala for all I care and do the same shit there, but the western society is crumbling as we know it was created as a short-term system after the collapse of British Imperialism, however the richest and the most powerful decided it was way more beneficial to make money of KEKS LIKE YOU!

Wake the fuck up and stand up for your fellow man you wasted-away piece of shit.

Attached: why.png (645x773, 39K)

I have no problem with men staying single with no kids. As a whole it's not a sustainable model though. Having kids without two parents is degenerate though. And if the strong don't reproduce, then the low iq niggers will. But Id venture a guess all you faggots are too weak to be proper men anyways so I guess you'll just have to leave it to someone else to do a good job raising the next generation.

Nice larp. I fucking love it.

>can't tell difference between ID posts

two different people, you absolute degenerate

>typical leftists response when destroyed by basic common sense

Retard

Attached: 1524773865155.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Wow this thread got political real fucking fast

its funny because i think that investing in crypto is actively contributing to society. so many of these projects could solve glaring societal economic issues and i appreciate anybody that is willing to invest. but im sure that having kids under the most retarded political climate of my lifetime is a great thing to do. the ideal investment. ya pop out a couple children right before the great depression of 2020. i guess you can feed them a strict diet of monster energy since im sure you already have a basement with pallets full of it

Take it from 44yo single man who had countless relationships and one night stands - get married. It's hard being single.

Jow Forumstards are extremely sensitive and respond very emotional to any kind of criticism\disagreement with their ideas

Are you implying that in this current moment in time, there was, at any given point, a better time to be alive?

I'm waiting for your response.
I don't drink monster or any type of sugary soft-drink.

Strict calories of 2000/2400 calories per day.

Don't be a cuck

>And if the strong don't reproduce, then the low iq niggers will

not how genetics works m8. low iq people can have high iq children

>>>>leftist
What do you even understand by "leftism"? Is it anything that goes against your world view? Do you consider yourself to be a right winger, even though you most likely have a bunch of anticapitalist beliefs?

Sure. But they regress to the mean. Random sub 80iq niggers aren't going to produce a vast amount of smart kids. Why do you think east Asians have a consistently high iq? And blacks are consistently retarded? And whites are consistently in the middle?

marriage is only a good idea if you have the upper hand. marry a woman from a really POOR eastern European or latin American country(or a country from which doesn't have an expansive network in your country) who doesn't speak a word of English(or the local language) or even have a diploma. it'll be much harder for her to hire lawyers when "that time" comes.

anything other than what ive just said and you're asking for heartache, if I could bet my money on who was going to divorce in a western country my roi would be higher than any scamcoin on a bull run.

Attached: 1530632013669.png (791x722, 52K)

>And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
>And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
>And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
>And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
>But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
>For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
>And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
>What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Attached: Christ the Good Shepherd.jpg (582x453, 106K)

just marry a smart person and you wont have to worry about race. ive met Nigerian scholarship recipients who were sharp as tacks, to each his own

lol. yes. there have objectively been better times to be alive. your portfolio is up 32% this year because companies are garnishing wages in anticipation of the depression. sure. cancer care is sooooooo advanced now. to bad health care is the new cancer. teachers on strike. shipping company employees are ready to walk out. but you are completely right. great time to be alive, or getting married, or looking for a job, or having kids, or to be throwing your back out, or working unpaid overtime, or an unpaid internship

geography has a huge influence on how developed a civilization can get. development is necessary in order to nurture intelligence in a population.

we have a 12% debt to cash ratio.
"dont be a cuck"

these topics never disappoint when it comes to outing betas
one, a man doesn't care about divorce because he's not some loser barely tolerated by his wife, he's her dream guy
two, even in the unlikely event they drift apart after years, he doesn't mind parting with part of his wealth, because he can make money effortlessly
>muh divorce statistics
imagine going on the business & finance board and comparing yourself to the average middle-class 105 iq facebook/reddit type. you're a waste of oxygen as a man if you're not part of the top 20%. go back to Jow Forums or Jow Forums and stick to your wage job or your welfare benefits

Audio version
soundcloud.com/agapeaudio/mark_10-alexanderscourby-kjv?in=agapeaudio/sets/mark-alexanderscourby-kjv

A reminder that God made woman to be a companion and a helper to man, and that we're meant to form a lifelong, committed relationship with one another.

Attached: Christ in the Desert.jpg (1711x1500, 569K)

So why don't prenups work? How can lawyers just ignore them?

They work in the nordic.
>Uncle own carpenter business before marrying
>In the prenup it states "Wifey you don't get a single cent from my business or any other assets I owned before meeting you etc"
>Divorce happens
>Still owns his shit but have to pay her out of the house since they bought that when they were married
Funds are safu.

As somebody who got married a couple of weeks ago:
Marriage is not a good financial deal, obviously, if you are the partner that is earning more.
I'm not risking it for "pussy", I'm risking it for happiness. My wife gives me a deep seated contentment with life that makes me strong. Committing to her via marriage enormously increases her happiness and security. It was nice being with her before marriage, but now that she knows I intend to stay with her for life, for certain, our relationship has gotten even better.
I personally am very frugal, I already spent less than a quarter to a third of my earnings. if we split, she could take half my stuff and I would still be living a good life, whereas she would no longer have me managing our money and would likely have a very stressful life badly managing whatever she had.
Ultimately, for me, it's a one time gamble for the perfect, long and happy life. If this marriage ever went sour, I certainly wouldn't do it again and would spend the rest of my life with hookers. But I'll try this thing first, because it is a beautiful thing. And if it fails, I'll still succeed in life.
Also, she comes from a very religious family, and would probably be disowned if she divorced me, so there's that too.

Yeah well, I'd prefer a small loss in my portfolio then the black plague for example.

I think they work everywhere but in the anglo world.

Also, We gonna get married for the sweet tax cuts ofc.

In Anglosphere the judge decides the divorce settlement and the prenup is not binding on him at all. The judge can do what he pleases.

Sounds like you found a good one user. From one stranger to another I genuinely do hope it works out.

terrible grammer aside. are you implying my portfolio has the black plague? have i mentioned where any of my money is other than the fact that i at least have a portion in "crypto" which is an extremely general word? quit trying to piss me off and go buy some chainlink

Young user, there is much for you to learn about life.