Cunt?

Cunt?
Are you happy with your current gouverment?

Attached: overview-hero-illustration.png (780x632, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAGBnFnbaJA&feature=youtu.be&t=2945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

No and I'll never be happy as long as we are opressed by Brazilian niggers

Hell no

they are all the same

Mixed feelings

lol no

Attached: 1549720671568.png (627x626, 622K)

Kinda. It could be way worse

I will never be happy with my gubnmint, even if I voted for them. Gubbmint is the enemy of the people.

Attached: 1549697863322.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Booze is expensive but could be worse

Being happy with your government is not a thing that should ever happen. Your government can always do better and you should hold them to it.

Yes, they're based and redpilled

Current form of gouvernmen? Yes, I think its nearly the best in the world.
Current partys / leaders? lol no

The last decent government we had was in 1815

I have a feeling i'll never be

Attached: 1200px-Regeringen_Löfven_II_på_Lejonbacken_i_januari_2019.jpg (1200x824, 265K)

Stay strong hungary, Mama Merkel is on her way out. We need a europe of fatherlands

>no niggers, trans or gays
It could be much worse my friend!

The people there has no experience within the fields they are ministers over and at least 80% of the women there are there because they're women.
Its not good.

I have to add that 6 of the people in that image would have lost their jobs if we weren't so corrupt.

Oh crap thats bad. Are the SD any kind of good opposition? Must be better then our AfD

No

Its complicated. They tend to give in without that much force lately. They did an 180 on the EU earlier this month and claim to want to reform it instead of just leave.

US govt sucks generally but trump > obama.

Considering they're in the process of replacing us demographically, no, not really.

What is a good plan imo. Leaving will result in a Norway+ Model aka no vote but pay everything

Meh, one openly exploits your cunt for this rich jewish millionare friends, the other did it in secret. Not much of a difference imo

No because they are corrupt.

NO!

Both the state and federal governments suck.

Roads never get fixed here.

Feds always want to start a war in a far off land but wont protect our borders.

Attached: pa_censors.png (319x240, 50K)

I hate the government but love the ideology behind our government system. It is patriotic to make legislation as difficult as possible

No no no

Attached: 14387948149440.png (600x600, 58K)

I guess so, but I've lost all hope in that union to be reformed which is why I'd like to be as independent from it as possible.
SD supporters have protested and some have talked about voting for AfS, AfD's sister party here. Its kind of a blessing which they need to capitalize on. The latest polls say that they have 1%, and that was before SD's announcement

Yes, 100% happy

trump > obama in regards to:
>less interventionist FP
>opposes Affirmative action/forced integration
>repealed 'dear colleague' campus rape policies imposed under obama
>obama was good at deporting, but trump has made immigration an important talking point
>appointed a total lad to the supreme court
but besides that they're the same.

Too blairite.

lol just like our right winged party AfD
lead by a lesbian former investment manager from goldman sachs and an 80 year old 'I want everything back to 1980' grandpa. Those fuckers can't capitalise on anything

if we let our enemies win we win

Such an inspirational quote, god bless him

Our interventionist foreign policy has done a lot of good for the US user. It allows things like the petrodollar to exist

No. But I hate the people even more.

>appointed a total lad to the supreme court
What? He was nearly crying like a little girl out of anger in his congressional hearing because the senators DARE to ask him questions about his moral for a live-long position. If thats the definition of an 'total lad' by US standards.. I don't know man..

i agree, but obama's involvement in syria and lybia destablized the region. if anything he should have backed govts instead of the militias - maybe then germany wouldnt be a muslim country now. and if trump doesnt pull out of afghanistan no one ever will.

AfS isn't like that. They're led by the former youth wing of SD that got excommunicated for being too right wing. They're like a more energetic SD that actually is loyal to its principals.
youtube.com/watch?v=UAGBnFnbaJA&feature=youtu.be&t=2945

Attached: 1536413571479.jpg (551x696, 276K)

>senators DARE to ask him questions about his moral for a live-long position. If thats the definition of an 'total lad' by US standards.. I don't know man..
you mean took the word of a lying alcoholic bitch for purely political reasons? he's a lad because he drank like a lad and consentuallly fucked that meatbag christine ford.

Yeah there are some bad parts to it, but our gasoline is less than $5 and you can thank the military for that

>consentuallly fucked that meatbag christine ford.
That didn't even happen. He wasn't there.

Will you stop pushing that fucking failed party? Their "high energy" and public stunts led to 0,3% of the votes

idk if this claims are true, I can just look at his reactions to it. And his reaction was to become a moody pissy little bitch.

Why do you care so much?

Sounds like our NPD (Nationaldemocratic Party of Germany), what is a neo-nazi / skinhead party.

Probably because youre misrepresenting the truth imo

I'm not, though. SD boomers are the clutchest faggots on this board. Anything that can hurt SD is instantly shilled against. They're the magapedes of sweden.

no

nope