Which one?

Which one?

Attached: the grand autism debate.jpg (2028x1328, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=923962024,
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682691478
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682090850
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1591738937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck shit is that?

Stellaris

Begone human*id

Stellaris, a space themed quasi grand strategy game

Attached: 20190205224548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Sverige hippie empire

Attached: 1350283400988.jpg (1003x1419, 285K)

Reddit empire

Is this game still in DLC hell?, or does it have content now?

just open piratebay and check nigger

Think you could make a Greenland one? I’d love you forever

No offense, but I just don't personally find it compelling enough to make a race of them, and there are not even 100K people there. I don't even really know the character or ethics of the people of that icy outpost. Even Norway was pushing it.

>3 democracies

Attached: 1548704318059.jpg (600x514, 43K)

no more more fertile ground for a crime syndicate :^)

But I have a boyfriend up there :(
Population: 88% inuit-eskimo (you can go for an Asian look)
Climate: Arctic/Tundra
Symbol: polar bear
Background flag: solid blue (or blue center and white outlines)

there's nothing stopping you from doing that then

I really make these for my own single player games.

I don’t own the game because I’m a poorfag :(

Why did you make a bully one for Sweden ._. you bully bully

My Brazilian Empire

Attached: Sem Título.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Brazil isn’t weak, they’re strong as fuck but that’s combined with their aggressiveness so they’re like animals

Posted the wrong one

Attached: 20181008075900_1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

mega cringe

>a woman leads us
>agrarian idyll
>being pacifist is positive

who invented this?

swedes

There’s two things in the game, greenish-blue which is “one tier” and reddish-orange which is “two tier”

Brazikas are weak homossexuals

Attached: 1534460083425.png (1080x1542, 261K)

I'm glad you asked, fellow gamer! Stellaris® is the latest in a long line of successful and loved Grand Strategy Games™ from celebrated developer Paradox Development Studio, and I'm sure you'll be delighted to know that it is currently priced at consumer-friendly cost of €39.83!
Internet access required for multiplayer. Online interactions not rated by the ESRB.

but your PM is a woman?

and no no no, that's not positive or negative, it means 2 thirds of the pops are egalitarian, and one third are pacifist ethics

basically ethics are important for when factions start to spawn in an empire, factions are important for gaining influence for edicts, projects, territory expansion. populations can shift their ethics, or gain new ones from events and other pops of other empires, which will create more factions with overall effect on your empire stratified by the fraction of pops with that ethic type. population happiness is directly affected by the overall faction happiness for a pop. happiness will affect public order, production capacity for pops running jobs, and other things.

the game was invented by swedes, these factions were made using the race editor

Brazil has the most “bears” who are pretty strong

Faggots are weak and need to be exterminates

Attached: Stellaris.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

I’m just stating a single truth, “bears” are the most strong type of gay and can knock you the fuck out. I got punched in the face by one and I got knocked out cold after I called him a fag

it's only partial bully, honest

lel, scratch that, all your leading government posts are headed by women, not merely the positioning of Prime Minister

anyway, the agriculture setup is to highlight the great fisheries that basically defined industry in that country

why are you playing on such an old build?

That was my old game. I stopped playing Stellaris because of their middle and late game performance issues and my old and weak CPU.
I will play it again after i upgrade my PC

vai te fuder ri muito

I'm a gamer. Love Paradox. Love EU4. Love conquering games. Love making my own country. Is Stellaris good?

I think Stellaris is alright, a solid game, lot of DLC though. I have some good fun playing MP with friends.

If you want to play as space finland you'll need some mods from the steam workshop

I'm using humanity emblems steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=923962024, as well as steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682691478 for species namelist
and steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682090850 for better flag colors

Attached: 20181212181600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Does it require friends for it to be fun?
I don't have any.

You can also have plenty of fun in single player, don't worry about it.

There are a lot of options for galaxy generation that lead you with a variety of different styles of galaxy and difficulty.

There's also this decent series of AI improvement mods in the workshop steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1591738937

Attached: 20190208014155_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

How is your late game performance and what's your CPU?

alright thanks lad i might buy it.

they've done some significant performance improvements to the game, so I can chug along at fastest gamespeed in a thousand system map well into the 2500s without much of a noticeable change in single player.

as for my cpu, it's 4.2ghz

>brokenlaris
Ah yes, a 4X with all the p*radox vices.
Reddit.

are you referring to the state of the game since 2.2? that's old news, the test build for 2.2.5 has eradicated the bugs those swedes left in their update

Fuck off you cumguzzler.
The fact that you tell people to buy a p*radox game is enough to out you either as a faggot or a literal shill.
And i am not referring to just the bugs, i am referring to the braindead ai, the shallow combat, the worthless diplomacy, the boring early game, the even more boring late game and so on and so on.
You want good 4x space games with customizable factions? Space Empires IV and V, Distant Worlds Universe, Galactic Civilizations II. There, the answers to the Eternal Swede problem.

well if you do I hope you like, and don't forget steam's 2 hour gameplay return policy if you don't!

Attached: 20180610012601_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

I haven't told anyone to buy it smart guy

is megacorp worth getting?

By conveniently not informing people of p*radox's ridiculous DLC policies, you are tricking them into falling into the Eternal Swede's trap.
And no, just saying "a lot of DLC" is not enough for p*radox games. That Fin is familiar with p*radox, but not everyone is.

our pm might be a woman but the regent of our eternal king is a man

It's a bit pricey, and it's not as essential as utopia was, the new megastructres are pretty cool though, as are arcology projects (coruscant worlds) of course there was a mod or two that already had ecumenopolises in it, but I can't recall what they are anymore. Lots of new traditions.

The new corporate government type is also pretty neat to explore.

My favorite so far from those is the criminal syndicate which allows you to place franchise offices on any other players planet you want that meets the branch office requirements without asking permission that earn more energy the more crime and criminal jobs there are on a planet. Combining that with spiritualist ethics allows you to essentially be a subversive cult. That build earns franchise value from both crime and the number of spiritualist ethics pops on a planet once you build their ethics specific temple of prosperity.

I'm not sure if megacorp is worth it at the current price though, I would say get it if it goes down by around ten dollars. It adds a lot, and it is good.

is his son spanish or what?

They have their own eyes and brains, they can see that there are 9000 DLC packs for stellaris, and they can research and tell that only a few add ground breaking changes to the game. They also should already have the good sense to buy them all on sales when they're in a pack. If they happen to like the species pack dlcs that stellaris offers then it's entirely a personal preference and it has nothing to do with me.