Where the hell do you faggots learn about all this trading and bitcoin stuff...

where the hell do you faggots learn about all this trading and bitcoin stuff? it seems like everyone is an expert on the topic yet I have no idea how ordinary people get there without working in finance. yes im a brainlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wjrh8vid0IE
theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzq1jgNKuBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody knows what they’re talking about

why don't you go on jootube and look up vids on how to trade bitcoin. they will also tell you the easiest way to buy your first bitcoin or whatever you want.

We need brainlets to dump on

Attached: 1530190863286.jpg (304x247, 11K)

If your a bit techy savy you understand the fundamentals of crypo

T. boomer

Maybe you're a normie. Too lazy to find out the basics like the rest of us brainlets.

1. Read everything you can about Bitcoin / crypto currency. It's history, what are they different coins, how are they different.
2. Go to babypips and learn the basic of charts and stuff
3. Start small and then go for bigger trades once you are confident.
4. Avoid margin trading like the plague.
5. Profit

>% percent

Also this It may seem to you like they're experts, but that's only because you don't know what they're talking about. And neither do they.

Nobody can predict the future, it's just a bunch of memers deleting the shit they got 'wrong' and retweeting the shit they got 'right'.

Accept this and watch the comedy gold unfold.

Lurk moar newfish, you will be crying in no time

Attached: 1525285877609.png (381x353, 38K)

My problem is no one can predict the markets, when they fall and when they rise. You ahve to guess, unless you have insider (((tribal))) knowledge.

Would be nice to have an angel help me predict when the market would rise and fall. Not an evil one though.

youtu.be/Wjrh8vid0IE

>How does everyone learn to read, I have no idea how to read but everywhere I go it seems everyone is a fucking expert in reading.
^thats you OP

not much to it. get in early on promising shit like theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 toss a couple coins in and watch them become hundreds. profit.

Attached: 1525762906207.jpg (604x604, 24K)

Everyone's LARPing, mate. We only pretend to know what we're talking about while we frantically roll the dice on shitcoins and hope we make it.

All the talk here is shitposting to pass the time while we wait.

this. out of 50 guys telling you they know their shit, only 1 of them actually does. the rest are larping by acting as millionaires in the making, when they're basement dwellers with $3000 in their bank accounts. NEVER TRUST BIZ

Thankfully my two years studying computer networking and some cyber security helped a bunch. I might continue on that path but I don't really care to dick around with virgin hackers

Lots of lurking and looking up topics you don’t know about will do you good

takes literally 1 second to learn

U have private and public key and ur public key hold your coins your private key accesses your public key coins, thats it.

U buy and send to other public key addresses, buy low sell high thats it

oh my GOD 3k!! sheeeeeet boy you gonna make it!
Also, the most trustworthy advice here is to buy high and sell low.

>computer networking and some cyber security helped a bunch
how does that teach you trading?

For trading watch the whole video
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzq1jgNKuBc

IMO in order of importance:
1. Trading your own ideas
2. Finding/Building/Refining a trading system
3. Contolling emotions (important to spend time just waiting, also chill and do other things)
4. Trade identification (what everyone wants to talk about)

On cryptos I'm winging it and I certainly lack a lot of knowledge on most things below the top 20. No expert on what are the fundamentals that matter honestly. The edge I think I have on that is that I really don't give a fuck about any of this, secure the bags and get rid of them, I don't get attached to any of this.

Attached: 56274721.jpg (1181x720, 132K)

google
youtube

read read read
watch watch watch

Unironically, not much more than an English degree

>t. I have a profitable strategy, I am not selling it, won't explain it to anyone, and I probably shouldn't even tell anyone I had it.
So no, very unsurprisingly, profitable advices are not for sale. Information is far and away the most valuable part of investing. Just because you haven't figured something out, doesn't mean no one has. When people like me figure something out, and it's vital to their own profitability, they don't run around sharing it, kek

There isn't much left to learn OP.
ETH will dominate for several years.
Link will moon as everyone here on /biz knows.
BTC will always be drama
ETH and other Alts will decouple from this BS tethering to BTC and be allowed to run freely
People will keep shilling for you to buy Tron and Monero.

Just make sure you are holding things like ETH, LTC, LINK, IOTA, and maybe risky things like GNT and COSS and ETC.

Good luck user.

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Lesson number 2
>and maybe risky things like
user's subtly shilling, kek

I see what you are claiming I am doing, but I just see those as less likely to succeed than the first list. You can take advice from someone that spent much time investigating, or not, I don't mind.

A real shill would be like:
ENJ
BAT
TAAS
STRAT
AST
MUSIC
NULS
KICK
FCT
GVT
EXP
REP

Maybe check those out user

Attached: brainy wojak.jpg (239x211, 11K)

Wrong, proof above

Attached: That feeling.jpg (873x384, 43K)

Wtf I have been predicted crypto right for 7 months often got the exact day of dumps too.
You're just a bunch of blind monkeys rofl.