Why exactly is this a "nation" inside Spain...

Why exactly is this a "nation" inside Spain? At least Basques and Catalans have their own language and looks how are these people different from the rest of Spanish, specially Castillians?

Attached: 800px-Andalucia_in_Spain_(plus_Canarias)_(special_marker).svg.png (800x686, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-36517928
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalities_and_regions_of_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muslims, morocco 2.0

moor rapebabies

they never taught you about Granada at school?
>no mamen, devuelvan el loro... pinches rateros wey...

Why are you so obsessed with race and Spain?

They talk funny, tend to be poor for spanish standars, are more outgoing a friendly and were under muslim rule far longer. A lot like Southern USA actually.

No, why would we get taught Spanishit history? We're not cucks. In any case Granada is not all of Andalusia, so what point are you even trying to make?

But that also applies to the rest of Spain, except Basques and Catalans, unless you're talking about modern immigration but I don't see why that would matter in this case.

Why aren't Murcia and Extremadura a part of it? Are they supposed to be "culturally" Castillian or something?

>it's another thread by the Spain obsessed mexican
Yikes

Extremadura is apart but yeah why Murcia?

My whole family is from andalucia (and a bit from Valencia) and honestly I don't get the "Andalusian are moors" meme at all

>be Germany
>consists of 16 countrys that have there own constitution
>no seperation movements, not even in bavaria
>now look at spain
why? How?

>Extremadura is apart
Yes, but why is Extremadura a thing? Isn't each region supposed to be based on some historical entity or nation? What is the logic for Extremadura? Why isn't it part of Andalusia or divided between the two Castiles?

Why are La Rioja and Cantabria a thing, too? Aren't they just Castillian provinces?

Asi lo voto la gente en el referéndum que hizo franco y pues quedó así la cosa

Because you're all different kinds of German but still German. New annexation of Austria when btw?
Are you considered Maghrebi in France?

What referendum?

>New annexation of Austria when btw?
Out of my head, I would love to be reunited with our brothers and sisters in austria

Why has Germany never tried to annex Switzerland too?

they were the original settlers of america so figure out how shitty they are...

Este sudaca tiene pinta de querer que le devuelvan el oro.

Well, the modern swiss state was created after the defeat of napoleon and all three powers, Austria, Prussia and France wanted to integrate them somewhat into there sphere so they agreed to keep them neutral. It was a save space for political refugees (e.g. Lenin) and save diplomacy and gold stocking, so the advantages where over time in swiss's favour instead of the disadvantages of fight off everyone else. The last person who wanted to invade switzerland where the Wehrmacht during WW2 (see Unternehmen Tannenbaum) but after the swiss surrendered all war production exclusivly to germany it was droped. Only Hitler wanted to wipe them off but his generals could veto him back then

Nah, I look whiter than most people here (southern France)

Only Basques look actually different

>tfw not colonized by Europeans like Basques/Catalans but by Andalusians and Castillians instead

Attached: 98135d869510d000544fbe4814609e21.jpg (320x320, 16K)

But you said you were from Andalusia?
>after the swiss surrendered all war production exclusivly to germany it was droped. Only Hitler wanted to wipe them off but his generals could veto him back then
So Switzerland worked for Germany? Why did Hitler want to wipe them off?

Catalonians is a purer version of Spaniards.
Basque people are totally genetically different people from all other Iberians, they have the lowest amount of Balto-Slavic related DNA in Europe and they are the most Western-shifted.

t. actual knower and genetics master

Attached: 1544992422642.jpg (1400x1189, 296K)

Yes I am you dirty spic

>So Switzerland worked for Germany?
Basicly, they had to sign an exclusive trade agreement for all arms sale means everything was going to germany. An invasion would have just damaged said army industry and the infrastructure

>Why did Hitler want to wipe them off?
He thougth of them as cowardly Untermenschen, hence the term 'Bergjuden ' (Mountain Jews) and he hated there direct democracy, it made it impossible to annex them like Austria.

I don't get it.
>Catalonians is a purer version of Spaniards.
You mean Spaniards are a dirtier version of Catalans.
>they have the lowest amount of Balto-Slavic related DNA in Europe and they are the most Western-shifted.
Why is that?

Are Swiss Germans very culturally different from other Germans? Or not really?

Isolation. They had contacts with Spaniards but there's a quick genetic change when you go to/from Basque country.

Attached: 1549535561095.png (1189x542, 91K)

Not realy. As in, not more then nothern germans are different from southeners

>but that also applies to the rest of Spain
>except Catalans
>flag
kys

>No, why would we get taught Spanishit history?
American tier post.

No, can't do.

Do Americans really learn Spanish history at school? WTF
Interesting. What is this PCA measuring?

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 62K)

What do people in Germany think of Luxembourgers? Are they considered ethnic German too?

I mean we don't learn it in much detail, but al-Andalus and the reconquista are covered, yes.

Relative genetic distances.

>they have the lowest amount of Balto-Slavic related DNA in Europe and they are the most Western-shifted.
what does this mean in practical terms? what do basques look like?

I didn't learn it at school. Where are you from?

Why are Latino countries so hateful of their former masters? I mean by every metric Spain is way superior to Mexico or Argentina. Average Spaniard is taller than the average [insert in Latino country].

What’s the cause of this frustration?

You should talk about the Muslim occupation of Iberia in your Spanish language classes, if nothing else. English classes in America explain in at least a basic way how French changed our language after the Norman conquest of England.

>At least Basques and Catalans have their own language and looks
>and looks

Attached: 15125415616.png (218x265, 149K)

It's so obvious now that you're a Spanish leech in Canada. You have to go back.

Fucking Alabama of all places. If anything I hold the rest of you burgers to a higher standard.

yet another self loathing spic

Wtf why? Why is that even of importance to Americans?
Okay, but what is causing this specific distribution? Any interesting insights?

Not the same person retard and no I'm not Spanish. I find it hilarious that you guys hate the very blood that runs through your veins though lmao. The Spanish may or may not be Moorish but we know 100% Mexicans are Iberian rape babies.

Do you take pride in being ignorant or something?

>You should talk about the Muslim occupation of Iberia in your Spanish language classes, if nothing else.
It was mentioned when were talking about influences on Spanish vocabulary. That's it. I don't see why else would we talk about it.
What's the problem Juanito I of Castile?

We don't think often about them, but they are considered somewhat german

Basque people did not mix with Yamna immigrants from the East like other Iberians

No I’m not Spanish but Andalusian women are way sexier and have pinker cunts than Mexican women. Mexican women have dirty brown cunts and nipples. GROSS.

Did you learn about ancient Zimbabwe and the Polynesian expansion at school? No? Wow, Americans are just soooooo ignorant, don't you think?

What is your ethnicity?

How come Luxembourg was never integrated into Germany? Wasn't it part of the Holy Roman Empire?

Albanian.

Low bait friend. Are you trying to summon an angry castillian or something?

little morocco

Strange.
Why aren't Basques grouped with Sardinians then?

They're always angry. Don't know why.
See

Basques are subhumans

Different pre-Yamna ancestry

I did not want to write it, but Basque have a reputation of being ugly among Spaniards

Not so fast!
Basques reinvent themselves as education power
bbc.com/news/business-36517928
Are they mostly descended from Western-Hunter Gatherers then?

>believing spanish propaganda

>what do basques look like?

Attached: 1319034890_extras_video_0.jpg (640x368, 23K)

looks like gay terrorists desu

Why all that hate against spaniards amigo?

What hate? I'm just telling truths.

they hate us but then they move to sbane with their 512 cousins

why would Mexicans move to a dying economy when they can come to the USA where there's millions already?

i speak about congolombians and memezuelans, there aren't mexicans here

We don't really move to Spain. That's a South American thing.
This.

So this is the so called Spanish reading comprehension...

I prefer them to niggers and sandniggers, at least south americans work and share our culture and religion

Have you tried south american food? If so did you like it?

What percentage of Spain is Latino, Black and MENA respectively?

>Have you tried south american food?
no, arepas look popular among them

t. Totally not a venezuelan

>none of the Spanish retards ITT have even bothered to reply to my actual OP
Are Spanish too dumb about their own history? Or are they just unhelpful and useless people like that?

I like argentinian parrilladas and dulce de leche but I prefer mediterranean food

I'm andalusian, we don't really consider ourselves as a "nation" as you say in your post. As for the language, we speak castillian spanish but we skip some syllables and letters making it sometimes harder for non andalusian spanish speakers to understand.

From this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalities_and_regions_of_Spain
>Currently, the term "nationality" is used in reference to Aragon, Valencian Community, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and Andalusia.
So?
Please answer this, too .

>under muslim rule far longer
>A lot like Southern USA actually.

Attached: islamic-rebel1.gif (380x253, 4K)

it was integrated into germany during ww1 and ww2, it wasn't integrated into the original german empire because just a few years before the french had wanted it, prussia strongly objected and it would've looked extremely damning if they were now suddenly taking it for themselves

>If the Basque region were ranked as a country, only Denmark and Austria would have higher levels of per-pupil spending in Europe.

That's because these fucking scumbags have been paying reduced tax for decades, literally based on feudal privileges and then the pathetic scum turn around, claim to be oppressed and bomb us. Vile leeches.

>Currently, the term "nationality" is used in reference to Aragon, Valencian Community, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and Andalusia.
I speak for what I see, since indepentist referendum in catalonia there has been a lot more of spanish flags hanged in balconies as a form of counter-indepentist movement but I haven't noticed any more andalusian flags for that matter so I wouldn't say there is an andalusian nationalist sentiment here.

>Why aren't Murcia and Extremadura a part of it? Are they supposed to be "culturally" Castillian or something?
Idk, maybe they chose to identify with the northern part of spain cause it was wealthier than the south.

Wasting a shitton of money in education doesn't mean having high levels of education. Also they can do that because muh privileges

Attached: 1481039662487.jpg (1960x1292, 252K)

Pure asturian genes

Attached: g.png (900x1191, 522K)

>Idk, maybe they chose to identify with the northern part of spain cause it was wealthier than the south.
But they're still part of the South? Or is Andalusia the only province considered Southern or what?

They are castillians larping as moors

because nobody cares about being german

fueron los extremeños los conquistadores, subnormal

See How ironic the Reconquista started in Asturias yet it's as MOOR'd as Andalusia. If Spanish weren't so dumb unlike based Aragonese the whole peninsula would be like the eastern part.

Jow Forums can't into Spain

>the whole peninsula would be like the eastern part.
Imagine unironically wanting to be catalan, I would kms.

Attached: 1549721320630.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>Andalucia
>Not a demon

the only good part of Spain is Castille (north) and Leon