The EU looks like the Soviet Union in 1991 – on the verge of collapse

>t. George Soros
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/12/eu-soviet-union-european-elections-george-soros

Thoughts???

Attached: dsadas.jpg (640x737, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stagnating for 10 years straight.

Attached: sfdd.jpg (1028x826, 81K)

bump

TAKE ME WITH YOU SOROS

Nanana na
Nanana na
Hey hey hey
Goodbye!

Attached: 61f.png (520x520, 399K)

Soros was one of the causers of the USSR to collapse.

He got control of Russia's telephone system and made sure to wine ad dine with Yeltsin while Yeltsin had the Congress building surrounded by tanks in 1993.

Attached: 04-10-1993.jpg (700x389, 74K)

Is Soros the Cicero of our times?

>The collapse of the UE is a bad thing!

Attached: Soy.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Well, if Soros said this, EU is doomed.

Who could've guessed that transforming an economic union into a vaguely political union where only half the countries are net contributors and bureaucrats decide everything could not work well?

lol owned
i wonder how the balkan and baltic states are going to get their gibs. or if balkanfags will finally have to leave germany and austria

Attached: 1540102987588.jpg (455x401, 54K)

>being america or China's bitch is better

>his country is so weak he has to be the bitch of another superpower
im canadian so at least i have an excuse lol you're french are you supposed to be strong?

France is a large-ish country without any domestic security concerns, a large military, and room for economic growth. There exists a future wherein you're the bitch of neither the US, the EU, nor China.

Germany is the one who's not allowed to be independent, remember?

he already destroyed one union now he wants to destroy another one

He's just butthurt about the whole Hungary thing.

>europeans cheering at americans saying EU's collapse is going to be a good thing
Guess who will benefit from it the most.

hint: not europeans

Attached: 1544347833512.jpg (638x1000, 62K)

In the short term maybe. Still I think it's a bad concept, so I'd rather see it abolished sooner than later.

dude, the soviet union collapsed under it's own corruption, during it's peek climax oligarchs were fragging each other for the slightest chance of power and control. And after the failed Afgan "liberation" and the mounting islamic retaliation forces, the pinko kikes called it's quits, it was either that or moscow would have been a burning files of ashes by now.

with or without murka's help

this is factual history not written in your textbooks.

Attached: soviet tanks fire at parlament.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

damned auto-correct

>the outdated party system in most European countries

What did the old, angry kike mean by this?

>EU
more like
>P-U

Attached: 1470552354873.png (399x349, 139K)

>suddenly right wingers think soros is an all knowing saint
Christ you guys are dumb

wtf i love soros and his jewish gang now

Thanks Obama

>nomeklatura didnt have a private property
>polak calls them oligarchs

Attached: 1527250357542.gif (645x773, 9K)

yeah das right bolshevik pinko commie, your superiors knew the mujahideen was coming to their doorsteps to slaughter every one of them and they bailed like the chicken shit pinko faggots they are.

Attached: afghanistan soviet smash 2.jpg (200x300, 14K)

This is basically Soros saying: If the EU becomes more right-wing/protectionist/conservative I will try to destroy you

Also it's interesting to see if he tries to fuck over the UK again after Brexit

Such a nice lad

Attached: 76487697.png (706x547, 142K)

Do you even know what happened afterwards? How old are you anyways, 16?

>a kaccap is offering me to "disclose the truth"

no thanksw, I dont feel like reading BULLSHIT right now

>pshhshh psspss *speaks polish
Yes I get your point, Mateusz. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1490789556.jpg (306x306, 68K)

I see, I don't see the point to prove anything to a brainlet zoomer anyways, bye.

Dirty little mummified cunt, I hope he chokes to death on my turds one day.

or, it was just their retarded economical system most of your country'people' jerk off to
please introduce it

based soros

It's incredible how based Soros is. He only needs to say something and half of the world's incels lose their shit and have something to sperg about for weeks to come.

Godspeed you based Jew!

He’s trying to save the EU like he tried to save the Soviet Union, right? Are you a soros shill?

look at this dude

>p-please guys don't stop sending us gibs

>mountain banker wants to divide and control
And water is wet.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1531785839619.jpg (1024x681, 44K)

That's cool, but kikes actually took over in the 90s after the fall of USSR. And in USSR you had things like pic related.

Attached: Zionism is a weapon of Imperialism May Day parade float [USSR, early 1970s].jpg (960x634, 162K)

>CC BY-4.0
>please don't steal my graph i'm begging you

Why does everyone want EU to collapse?

Forgot to add.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

Oligarchy is not about private property though. It's about the rule of minority. Nomenklatura was a ruling minority by all definitions.
The problem with throwing this term around is that I have yet to see a country with actual rule of the majority. Maybe Switzerland?

But you can use it, just have to name the source.
>Attribution (BY) Licensees may copy, distribute, display and perform the work and make derivative works and remixes based on it only if they give the author or licensor the credits (attribution) in the manner specified by these.