1) Your country

1) Your country
2) Do you have any mental illnesses that you have been diagnosed with from a professional?

1) Flag
2) I got diagnosed with bi-polar a few years back.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Yes, bipolar disorder type 2.
I tried to kill myself 4 months ago and had to be interned in a psychiatric hospital.
I take Quetiapine, Citalopram and Lithium.

flag
yes diagnosed sociopath pure psychopath but also genius level intellect ladies I am mysterious too DM's are open

That's cool bro. I gave up my meds during one of my anarchist fazes. I haven't gone back to them yet but I've been going down the shitter pretty hard the past few months so I think I might.

>posts on Jow Forums
>mentally ill
Well colour me surprised

>Flag
>GAD and agoraphobia
Not a mental illness but still

got a meme GAD diagnosis a while ago but the reality is a lot shittier, fuck my life

1) flag
2) no :^)

General anxiety, depression, possible mild Asperger's, and OCD

same here

anxiety & depression, but who the fuck cares literally everyone in the world has those.

Attached: 1475770893278.jpg (249x243, 10K)

Yeah it's common
Some people have it worse than others

severe ADHD

1) flag
2) no

Attached: 130cm.jpg (750x1334, 107K)

Start to drink coffee.

1)flag
2)yes, asperger

Cunt

Yes, aspergers

>no
cringe

I don't have any unfortunately :(

Not that I know of but I'm sure I must be fucked up in some way

Autism
Tritchtillomania
Depression

Just your regular anxiety and >depression
I had severe anger issues when I was younger, though it was never diagnosed as anything specific

Hi, how do you cope with agoraphobia? Do you try to treat it?

Ptsd diagnoses when i was younger and Bipolar 2.
When will the ride end?

OCD
Narcissistic personality disorder
Borderline personality disorder

When you take meds you feel better? Can you go to the job, travel, and live normal life?
May I ask why you do not want to take meds?

>diagnosed with
no.

>2018+1
>taking meds for something that isn't schizophrenia

This is the 21rst century equivalent of lobotomizing unruly children.

1) Flag
2) No

1. Buffer state
2. ADD and the tranny disease but not to worry, I haven't frozen any sperm~

I pretended to be a tranny to evade conscription

1. flag
2. gay

It's not cool, it's horrible I don't want to be sick ;(
Yes, life is better with meds. Sadly they have long term side effects.
Meds help

Could I ask what side effects have you experienced, I read a lot about dyskinesia that is a main disadvantages of neuroleptics. Have you ever experienced psychosis? When you take neuroleptics then there is no option that psychosis will occur? Sorry for too many questions, if it's any of them harrasment you then do not reply. Wish you best standard of live my friend :)

Meds can help some people

OCD and autism spectrum

My mom didn't know how to deal with it so she lied to the cops saying I wanted to kill myself and I ended up in the psych ward for a while

>Meds help
Most meds work like drugs. You build up tolerance. So at some point you can't up the dose, and you either stay at this max dosage while the effect fades, or you quit them.

In either case, the effect is going to be 100 times worse than the average depressed/anxious state you'd experience without them.

Ask around for stories from those who bought into the Adderall meme. It takes years for this circle to end (maxing out the dose) but then the crash from stopping the drug is fucking DEVASTATING. SSRIs are even worse from what I hear, because they don't even help that much, but they still ruin and addict you.

>Could I ask what side effects have you experienced
With Olanzapine I had wight gain, dyslipidemia and dental cavities appeared easily.
With Citalopram I had a light erectile dysfunction
With Risperidone I had Parkinsonism
>Have you ever experienced psychosis?
No, I've never had a psychotic episode. Once I was in the metro and thought that EVERYBODY were staring at me. But I think that's not psychosis but anxiety.
>When you take neuroleptics then there is no option that psychosis will occur?
I don't know
>Wish you best standard of live my friend :)
Thanks ñ_ñ

1)flag
2)Diagnosed: Asperger's, schizoaffective
Undiagnosed: depression, ADHD
NEETbux: none :(

Thank you for the answer . I really appreciated.

But what can I do? I stopped taking lithium because I thought "fuck this shit, I feel fine" but then I had a depressive episode, I stoped eating, going out, used to sleep 22 hours a day and then the sucidal thoughts started.

Here's the thing: usually depression stems from living conditions, not just your mind.

Change your life somehow. Be part of a group of people that does something. If you have conscription to do, go now, if you are in uni, be a uni student all the way, participate in anything there's available. Join a non-profit, start working part time, try doing something, anything.

Meds can be useful if they help you to start doing some of these things.

By the way, if you're suicidal you should gradually reduce the dose, don't quit cold-turkey.

Unironically expose yourself. My agoraphobia isn't that bad, most of the times it happens when I'm in a crowded place or a closed place, so I always avoid that kind of situations, and If I can't, I just try to avoid to think about it (It's hard but take it as a skill, you have to practice a lot until you git gud). Try to study your agoraphobia, see what causes it and how do you feel about it, also go to a therapist, I'm really grateful that my mom took me to one when it started.

>usually depression stems from living conditions, not just your mind.
I feel like not enough people understand this. They think that there's nothing to be gained in being kinder or more considerate to those with mental illness, since what's the point if it's all just in their head?

Diagnosed with ADHD, my doctors in the past have suspected me of having anxiety and depression as well,

Thank you, I do not have agoraphobia. I just asked from curiosity, because I thought you could mistake agoraphobia with fight or flight response.

ADHD with OCD and APD

schizophrenia

There's a difference between Depression and bi polar. When you are bi polar you have feelings of euphoria for no reason and feelings of crippling depression for no reason. You can't control it by changing your lifestyle or something like that because regardless of your lifestyle, you will still have those feelings of euphoria that make you think everything is fantastic so you can't see a reason to change yourself. Then when the depressive state comes, you can't find the willpower to do anything. It's an incurable way of suffering.

This

For most of my life me and my parents thought I had assburgers because my teacher had "diagnosed" it when I was young, and only recently I went to seek help with it and found out that it's only ASPD

Attached: 1507902125028.png (600x580, 450K)

Could you answer me
>>When you take neuroleptics then there is no option that psychosis will occur?

Schizoid personality disorder

Attached: 1548869148442.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

Autism, OCD, depression, anxiety, and probable C-PTSD. I'm a fucking mess.

I was diagnosed as bipolar type 2 when I was younger, but I was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. That diagnosis was redacted and they now believe I simply have bipolar type 1

>diagnosed sociopath
no such thing

well I've been posting on Jow Forums for almost a decade

that's a diagnosis in itself.

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when I was 24.
It sucks to have to take medication but I'm stable for years. The surges that I had and the suicide attempts were reflex of a trauma, but anyway I need the meds. Not that big of a deal.

how old are you now? do you have a job?

1) flag
2) schizoaffective depressive, borderline personality disorder before that

Autism, albeit high functioning.
I'm the most socially incompetent person I've met, but i can hold a job and live on my own.

Nah but I've been to mental institutions twice for alcohol/benzo rehab

1)flag
2)adhd(diagnosed) homosexuality( self diagnosed)

Government Hospital-ADHD
Private Psychiatrist-Anxiety and Depression

Not depressed anymore, I think I'm coping pretty well with my anxiety
Need to work on my ADHD because I cannot sit still for 5 minutes

Finland...

Attached: smug boi 2.png (600x600, 100K)

flag
nuffin