My job on Jow Forums and life is to teach everyone the evilness of nazi...

My job on Jow Forums and life is to teach everyone the evilness of nazi. Nazi should not give jews the benefit of getting away with everything like the extremists of black lives matter or the political salafists. In fact a lot of jews are nazi themselves. Remember: words have no values as long if there are no actions that support these words.
The state of israel is a nazi utopia, just like the usa.
G’d has promised to give the jews their land, the jews were not supposed to take it from the palestinians with naziness. As long if jews won’t obey G’d they will never get their utopia in peace.
Stop nazism!

Attached: F7943D7A-F4C9-4857-8F0E-3FCC6B1E2867.gif (600x330, 16K)

kykes are the real nazis. prove me wrong.

Attached: 1547064230362.png (401x442, 320K)

maybe you need a real job then, faggot
you nee

K

Obey and be more G’d fearing you hitler loving spawn of satan!

No

Daily reminder muslims were hitler's allies

Turks in general are very very very VERY nazi and few of them aren’t
But the focus is right now on jews, nazi-lover.
Be prepared to live forever in a country that has to walk on egg shells then.

You gotta walk on eggshells dude not us

You have to dodge a lot of stabs from an angry palestinian

What the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 1510179802019.jpg (600x396, 45K)

You are nazi

Go away hitler loving nazi

I'm literally the polar opposite , libertarian right

Nazi is behaviour not words

t. libertarian Nazi

Attached: 1549908527194.gif (607x609, 754K)

truth time. I'm a jew, but an American one. About half of us don't like Israel due to a few reasons;
>like America, it's a pseudo-democracy
>ruled by a single nationalistic political party for like 50 years
>human rights abuses against Palestinians
>punishing entire families due to the actions of one asshole
>the chasidim lords over entire sections of cities, block votes so political parties cater to them, and has attacked jews who disagree with them
>religion rules everything, esp. the food world. You can get liquor, but if it's not kosher, it's either not allowed into the country, or is very costly
>the 2 state solution is something they promise, but their idea of palestinian statehood is still having a palestine that holds it's hand up and asks to use the toilet [no control over ports, no control ovr borders, etc]

Alot of Israelis hate their government and can see the writing on the wall, but American Christian Zionists keep funding Likkud, and accepting kickbacks from donation campaigns. Some Israelis are openly fascist. It's a shit storm and it makes jews internationally look bad.

Wow i feel my efforts of crossing swastikas have been rewarded thanks to this post. You sound like an honest good man. I hope more people are like you :)

I'm just a person, but people note this; alot of antisemites conflate all jews with israel, and all jews with right wing zionism. Please don't use jewish symbols [even the Israeli flag, which has the sheild/seal/star of david] for any purpose which could be used by antisemites. Instead, consider joining your local BDS movement, and stay clear of antisemites - like the women's march leaders, mel gibson, etc.
antisemites are stupid, and will latch on to anything that suits them, and eventually it's Squirell Hill all over again.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS DISGUSTING ANTISEMITISM

>I'm a jew
>doesn't like Israel
fake jew. Seek a psychiatrist for your self hate