Saved this from a finnish dude, is this true?

Saved this from a finnish dude, is this true?

was the finnish race a mistake?
>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

Attached: finnland-flagge.png (750x525, 927)

ugly yes unless they have swede genes

100% true

True.
Swarthy Finns are prettier than light Finns

Attached: redpill.jpg (1250x537, 198K)

FUCK

nah I dont thikn Finns are very ugly but instead its more like a person is either 3-4 / 10 or 9-10 / 10 and there is not much in between

Attached: 14a0a49d.jpg (417x261, 36K)

Finns are not only ugly but they dress like utter dogshit. I'm not talking about the Fenno-Swede that look good in downtown Helsinki/Turku I am talking the actual finnish population dresses like they just got out of bed and went to take a piss

all pictures of finnish girls show mostly mediocre girls, but then again your country produced kiira. how is such a contrast possible?

Attached: 1548947660965.jpg (800x600, 133K)

Maybe visit other countries before basing your opinions on stuff you read on Jow Forums. I thought you'd be more intelligent than that.

the only thing Kiira taught me is that there are no good girls. She looks pure doesn't she?
And yet she proudly spoke about how she whored herself to a russian billionaire.

i see better looking girls than kiira every day

this
kiira is 8/10 at best by finnish standards

fins always say that but i havent seen any pictures except anna sofia to back it up

come to finland then and see for yourself
don't go to helsinki though, it's a shithole full of niggers

Anna Sofia isn't even that good looking compared to them. t. other

Attached: yrjölä.jpg (360x640, 70K)

based and redpilled

those asian features is what makes me question if i should like finns or not

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

cringe

All true, each meme arrow. Technically I'm some slav and swede mixture but I'm still an honorary finngoloid

more cringe for insecure males

Attached: anna.jpg (750x750, 67K)

>when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed
This one is true

why do you guys bully finns wtf

>the only thing Kiira taught me is that there are no good girls. She looks pure doesn't she?
>And yet she proudly spoke about how she whored herself to a russian billionaire.

Attached: 1275901743581.jpg (1932x1856, 445K)

finns were made to be bullied tbqh

imagine the delight when a Finn is included in a Scandinavian discussion.

Finns are our brothers stop bullying them ffs

absolutely true, at least if the reply is calling us Nordic, white, your brothers etc. And especially when you put us above norwegians and danes

thankies :3

Finns feel out of place in such a discussion since we don't even understand their languages

It genuinely give me shrivels down my spine

swedes giving attention...

Attached: 1527538595425.png (396x310, 260K)

Yeah man, id say

Attached: 0211191701_Film1-1.jpg (1581x3162, 1.07M)

have a reply. hope you feel included now :)

tapa ittes

its too true

Attached: UWWEEEE.jpg (460x510, 69K)

Finland thread?

Most Finns are toxic boring antisocial bastards. I have not met a single person that doesn't match at least one of those categories.

As a matter of fact; I've never had a Finnish friend in my life since Kindergarten. They're just naturally repulsive like that. All the friends I had were either Estonian, Russian, Somali, Egyptian, Austrian, Brit or Aussie.

Why can't Finns just be normal socialable people who aren't either toxic or antisocial?

maybe the problem is you

t. small talkiin tottunut hanavesigoblin hesecuck joka luulee kotimaansa kulttuurin olevan samanlaista paskaa
tapa ittes homo

>the friends I had were either Estonian, Russian, Somali, Egyptian, Austrian, Brit or Aussie.

When I can befriend someone like a Somali, but not a Finn I think the problem lies with the Finns. Don't get me wrong, I've tried multiple times, but it's just impossible to feel a connection with them.

>tapa ittes
does that mean kys?

>hanavesigoblin hesecuck
ompa böndien sanavarasto laaja :D

Toxic Finn being toxic, what a surprise.

or maybe you're the problem
yes, sven

>>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
I thought it was 800 years

Maybe you're the problem.

I had a Finnish friend Lauri from one mobile game. He has been pretty racist towards me. Later turned out that his GF is Russian though. Over the time we managed to get along and had some good time together, but sometimes he still behaves like a fucking Russophobic cunt.

Attached: aHZQoRxHQ1Q.jpg (1215x1948, 382K)

Fun Jow Forums fact: all threads are Finland threads.

>mobile game
I cringe

Lauri is based
Most Finns are russophobic and that's a good thing
But we also hate niggers, sandniggers and other ragheads
All of my friends are openly racist and they aren't some NEET rats

i used to play with a bunch of fins in WoW. i made my first char by accident on a realm that was like 80% finnish(stormreaver). cool guys, really bad in arena though

>But we also hate niggers, sandniggers and other ragheads
Wrong.

We had plenty of 2.5k-2.8k players

Every single Finn hates niggers, because they know niggers are inferior creatures. Even your typical lunatic leftist knows deep inside that niggers are animals, but they won't admit it for obvious reasons

To be fair, he is playing GTA V most of the time.
Now I cringe.
Maybe because you're not Russian.

Attached: 4B9E7680-344C-4799-AEC6-FBA010931257.jpg (1920x1108, 596K)

most of the fins were content with PvE, had a really hard time finding partners to play 3s with

Maby you are just dumb or weird? People tend to seek out people who are equally intelligent and bond with them, rather than waste time to a person who is simple and boring and can be very cold to them since they don't see you as their equal. And I'm not being toxic, I just know what I'm talking about since I used to be a bit weird and stupid myself when I was younger, and then I became a normie.

Oh yes, it's always the fault of russophobes, never Russians.

Uhm, yes.

Very true. Pic related is the average Finnish man.

Attached: typicalfinnishmale.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

sounds like xenophobia

bög

Jokes on you he's 100% Fenno-Swede

Ah yes, it was my fault all along that I had to communicate with him from a Russian IP address.

it was already determined that this man is purest finn in the world he literally shits mammi

Attached: B0A4F912-A094-4FBD-B100-39D71ED21183.jpg (908x917, 204K)

You reap what you sow, even over generations.

Congratulations, you are an average Finn.

imagine speaking like this to a everyday person
well it's a toxic finnshit

Attached: lmaowhyarefinnsouglybros.jpg (512x512, 43K)

*sip*
waaaaaaaaah
*sip*

Attached: 1549811546004.jpg (220x220, 7K)

painu vittuun muhis

The fact that Russia has been doing constantly some kind of harm to it's neighbors since forever can only make you look in the mirror if someone dislikes Russians. For the same reason some people hate americans even if they haven't met a single one in their life.

I read this in a high pitch voice

This border set during the Russian civil war was a joke. Stalin offered you to move it.

Attached: Pietari.png (346x237, 94K)

I'm not talking about the disagreements we had, just overall, you have been attacking Georgia, Chechnya, Ukraine etc, you made half of the Europe total shithole for 80 years and more, the list just goes on and on, you are constantly in some kind of conflict with someone near you when there are plenty of countries that don't do the same. But it's always someone else's fault, sometimes it's the West, sometimes russophobes or sometimes it's the neighbours Sergei, but never yourself.

Vuosia kestäneen ekstensiivisen lurkkaamisen jälkeen oon huomannut, että suomalaisia on ihan vitun helppo röllätä. (You):ta satelee pienimmällekin provolle melkein aina pumppilimittiin asti.

Alussa ajattelin, että ehkä tää on vain uusihomojen kokemattomuutta, ja ne sitten myöhemmin ymmärtää että paras tapa välttyä paskanjauhannalta on olla antamatta huomiota, mutta ei. Te ootte lisänneet pökköä pesään. Ulkomaalaiset ovat huomanneet tämän haavoittuvaisuuden, josta johtuen meistä jauhetaan paskaa kellon ympäri.

Elikäs tässä pari vinkkiä lautailijaveteraanilta:

Jos huomaat paskanjauhantaa tai selvää provosointia, ilmoita lanka kuumataskuille jos siihen on syytä jonka jälkeen hidetät langan. Mutta jos on ihan pakko vastata, niin käytä vähintääkin sagea. Näin esim. hurrit selviyty niiden jatkuvasta paskomisesta. Ei oo kauheasti näkynyt ruottalaisten simputusketjuja viimeaikoina.

Muistakaa tämä seuraavan kerran kun aijotte vastata ilmiselvään syöttiin.

Ei mulla muuta. t. lautalijapro master

Attached: herra susi fire cape.jpg (688x1034, 258K)

google translate fears the fin

Attached: Screenshot_20190212_225952.png (311x131, 8K)

Seems legit

These orange Finns are quite Swedish but still have some peculiar Finnish features

Attached: 1544370855878.jpg (2212x1708, 393K)

Mikä vitun nollapostaus tää taas oli, miten tämä liittyi aiheeseen? Kunnon autisti saatana.