So I ask you my fellow posters. What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

So I ask you my fellow posters. What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Attached: image.jpg (625x615, 38K)

They purchased ftdna, not 23andme

fat and stupid

Every day, I become more of an anarcho-luddite.

Attached: Cody Wilson.jpg (300x225, 13K)

Was this a surprise for anyone?

>big pharma bad

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Mecca of capitalism.
Even humans are commodities. Soon in your country too.

>Pay 100 dollars for a MUH HERITAGE genetic kit
>Big Pharma corporations use your genetic information to develope new drugs and medical devices
>Corporations earn billions in profit
>You are happy because you know you're 0.5% Finnish

Companies should be paying you for your genetic information, not the other way around!

>access to your DNA
Well, no, they bought statistical data on a bunch of people's genomes, it's not like they're going to hack into your DNA.

>giving your DNA willingly to Jews.
>expecting them not to exploit it in any way.

Attached: 1470951835013.png (1228x1150, 174K)

Nothing really wrong with that as long as the data are anonymous.

More Finnish than you Jose

Why do you retards care if they have your DNA info? 99.9% of the world is a bunch of nobodys, including you anons. Are you afraid they are going to clone you behind your back? bunch of fucking retards

Scientifically illiterate here. Can you explain me, what could Big Farma do with such data?

My only surprise is they didn't do it from the very start.

market you pills based on genes that make you likely to be receptive you them aka exploit for profit with meds you don't need.
anyone who would do this is retarded.

It was in the user agreement, not sure why you think consumers are the only ones are that's in the wrong, are you sucking corporate dick

How did Jow Forums react? I mean they all gave money to schlomo goldberg that now owns their DNA and go told they were all african mongrels. How butthurt are they?

You can always ask them

>9mm AR
Truly plebian

>Why am I supposed to be butthurt? It's called private discrimination you fucking liberal anti-semitic commie, don't tread on me SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHH MAGA MAGA

Attached: 1531241091895s.jpg (220x229, 8K)

If people did not see the end point of giving out that sort of information, after all the years and literal decade of facebook privacy violations and supplied information from consumers being vacuumed up by big companies, you are truly a fucking idiot and need to know that.

>Year 2040
>Sorry Stanley Yelnats, you do not qualify for this insurance. It says here on your DNA genome you are at 86% risk of cancer

Lel

Anyone willingly giving their dna to companies is a complete fucking retard, I have zero sympathy

*hacks your DNA*

pshshsh.......... ntoging personll

Attached: brainlet bricks.jpg (645x671, 81K)

Big companies can also patent new discovered unique or relevant genes found in your genome, they can make shiton of money using genes that have existed for thousands of years in nature.

Yet

AY NO

I hope they clone me and select me to turn myself into a cute anime mutant girl with magical superpowers!

Why would they do such a thing?

what is a company going to do with your DNA that affects you in any way? also if you have a family member that did it they probably have your DNA anyway

That’s why I do stupid gene tests :)

The future will be like this. And that's a bad thing.

>Stanley Yelnats
I got this reference.