Does your country have a significant diaspora in Israel?

Does your country have a significant diaspora in Israel?

Attached: 1547670526256.jpg (880x580, 352K)

>"French" "youth" spit and beat up Jews

>Jews wave French flags

I guess even the chosenites are cucked beyond hope.

>Jews wave French flags
That's because they're also French.

Yes
not counting the ones who left to israel after the wars and before it

Do we?

Israel is basically second Poland.

Those youths cause more rich French Jews to emigrate to Israel and bring their money. It all works out in the end.

Yeah, but unlike the French diaspora and the MENA diasporas, no one takes pride in being Polish. In fact, calling someone, especially a woman, Polish is an insult, meaning cold, frigid, and uncaring.

>Yeah, but unlike the French diaspora and the MENA diasporas, no one takes pride in being Polish. In fact, calling someone, especially a woman, Polish is an insult, meaning cold, frigid, and uncaring.

Anyone else noticed how fucking similar our cultures are?

South Italians and Ahskenazi are related so kinda yes

all the fucking soviet jews came here in the 90s because they are like 25% german

Have you ever been to netanya? How do other jews see it and French jews in general?

Polish mothers are also stereotyped as forcing their children to constantly eat and always wear warm clothes, though that is actually true and because Polish Jews are mostly holocaust survivors or children of, and there are stories about holocaust survivors who would beat their children for wasting food

We also had lots of taboos about wasting food until very recently. For example my grandmother under no condition would allow to throw out bread. You either had to eat it or use it for something (like soup or animal feed).

Personally no, but it's known as Neo-Paris.

People here tend to not like French tourists because they come in massive droves all at once and can't speak English, but the French immigrants are generally admired for leaving a rich first world country purely because of Zionism.
I personally don't like most of them because they are mostly dossim, and we already have enough, but the seculars are cool.

En verité j'suis citoiyonne français (vous avez oublié tuer mon grandpère en la shoah mdr), mais pous pas parler

My Polish grandma was like that. She was actually born in Israel but being surrounded by holocaust survivors influenced her

That's why I said that our cultures are similar to an insane degree. Too bad you still view us this way. The image of Jews very much improved over here.

I read somewhere that 30% of the Israelis can speak French.

I thought you meant that our cultures are similar in that we both hate each other.

Also, the stereotypes I mentioned are only about Jews from Poland. Actual Poles aren't really stereotyped, just universally hated.

30% learn it in middle school for 3 years. It's mandatory to learn either French or Arabic as a third language, and many schools only offer Arabic. Barely anyone takes French for our Bac equivalent. I did and I can still barely read simple texts and can't speak for shit

It's because you are a bad Jew.

>Actual Poles aren't really stereotyped, just universally hated.

That's just sad.

Yes, we do. The latest figures indicate about 2.2 million Swedes live in Israel.

Mais je reçu 100 en mon bac

You should ban the school trips to Poland. It's just a brainwashing tour to hate Poles and Germans, and to go to combat units

Attached: french patriot bear.png (841x623, 29K)

Yes. Russian jews are the largest jewish group in israel if i'm not mistaken

>You should ban the school trips to Poland. It's just a brainwashing tour to hate Poles and Germans, and to go to combat units

Everybody hates those trips because the youth behave like absolute scum,doing shenanigans like demolishing hotels. There were also cases of random people being beaten by the trips' security.

Ironically a lot of people here want to cancel them because "why should we give millions of shekels every year to the poles?!", but I'm guessing that there is some strong lobby of Polish flight and hotel companies that bribe both our governments.

wut? Most people here are just neutral over poland. I think some right wingers like them because of their immigration policy, and some others resent them because le history, but most don't care

It's not active hatred like Arabs, but people do hate them when brought up, especially Ashkenazim.

Perhaps. I was once on a business trip to Kraków and had the unfortunate chance to share a hotel with your youth. Worst night of my life. They seemed to literally aim to make everyone else's life most miserable by playing the loudest possible music and loudly puking at the hall. Whenever I went out of my room, I was watched and they looked like they just saw Hitler.

What the fuck? Shouldn't your younglings be sceptical about worldview poured into them in schools? This is what the kids do here.

If you would make a list of top 10 hated countries over here, poland won't be there, they'd be ranked even after sweden and france
>people do hate them when brought up, especially Ashkenazim
Maybe the old ones, but i don't thinnk the current generation still hold a grudge

Most of our Romaniote Jews either fled to Israel or USA desu.
Kinda sad desu

It will in the near future.

It wasn't us it was the germans (poles)

I read somewhere that French Jews are fleeing France in droves because of all the M*slim dogs living there

I want to protect them

Attached: bibi giving a speech at the un.png (299x288, 67K)

Ashkenazi (germanic) jews are our bros

Attached: Ernst_Jünger.jpg (1024x1001, 131K)

Don’t be nazi to the pole

What about Lithuanians?
I know that Litvaks are influential, but do they like us?

I'm a Litvak
Litvak Jews are the Ashkenazim of the Ashkenazim, the true shadow elite. We hate Lithuanian goys more than poles. Most Israelis don't care cause they can't point the baltics on a map, but we know you were worse than the nazis.

Why?
I'm partially litvak from my fathers side, here they kinda like Lithuanians (at least more so than polish, but less than Russians)
Even orthodox jews here are kinda okay with mixing with Lithuanians.

Also

>Shadow elite
I feel you, my fathers (litvak) side are mostly business owners, bankers and lawyers
>Tfw studying law

Well, all of my grandma's family was killed by locals before the Germans even arrived for starters

No

So did that happen just in Lithuania or in Latvia as well? (mass murders of the jews by the locals)

Not sure about Latvia, but it also happened in Ukraine (Babi Yar)

Cute

yes, do you keep reposting this thread since that thread about the frenchies taking over natanya ?