Makes you think

Makes you think

Attached: 36473.png (1082x556, 274K)

I am a gay hispanic/Latino male and I prefer Polynesian men

I don't understand.

Are MidEast females thirsty or sought after?

Who /other/ here?

Attached: 152EF16F-A12F-4B8F-9EA1-9EC54CC1F73E.png (391x389, 127K)

sought after

goblins?

Central Asian, afghan, paki, North African

>Central Asian
that's asian

>afghan, paki
that's indian

>North African
that's middle eastern

not by Americans

Attached: C33AB362-104C-43B4-99C1-EFC29CD4233A.png (334x393, 134K)

>Middle Eastern males have a higher reply rate from white females than Hispanic and Asian males
That's surprising.

Poor black girls

>>afghan, paki
>that's indian

>>North African
>that's middle eastern

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: 1507164907066.png (645x729, 82K)

>black females more likely to reply to asian males than black males

hmm....the fuck

>Indonesia

Your women are great, wish I were closer so I could rape them.

Niggers hate eachother

I am not the average man, this information is useless to me

Feels good knowing I made you virgin fags butthurt.

>everyone has yellow fever
>everyone dislikes black people

lol

I made your butt hurt when I fugged you in the butt and made our balls touch.

Black men treat them like shit and prefer white women

What you have to take into account is that, assuming this data is about US, black people are the demographic more affected by obesity, black women in particular. That explains this graph a bit

kys

What a response, I'm eternally BTFO. Won't sleep tonight.

croatian is right about the north african one

The only MidEast women liberal enough to use dating apps are diaspora from Lebanon, Turkey and Iran. They can be very attractive.

Don't be like that.

>Black men treat them like shit and prefer white women

even in Yurop?

>central Asians aren't Asians...they are uhhmmm central Asians

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

central asians are their own mutt thing

We don't have many Blacks over here, but there were reports about female Blacks being abused. Especially in refugee centres.

Just because they received some Middle Eastern and Slav sperm doesn't mean majority of them don't look prominently like Ching Chong

so are Chinks.
Your point?

so what? they don't look like pure asians

>refugees
>Poland

wot.
I'm aware you have lots of Ukrainians but had no idea you were getting refugees from ME/Africa and such

You won’t sleep tonight because of the asshurt.
You’ll be in bed, eyes open, wide awake, and all you’ll be able to think of is that “mutt” that completely and utterly blew you the fuck out. You won’t know what to do. Your mind is real estate and it’s all owned by me. You’ll be in bed wondering what type of other cock just assraped you (figuratively, maybe even literally). You won’t even remember what the argument started as. You’ll take sleeping pill after sleeping pill, to no avail. All night you’ll toss and turn. And you’re by yourself I might add; no girlfriend or wife to console you, just your cum-stained pillow. Eventually the morning will come and you’ll have gotten zero hours of sleeep. The entire day you’ll be sleepy, unproductive and constantly thinking of how you got blown the fuck out. You’ll go to bed again and repeat the same process, and you’ll just regret ever insulting, nay, even just talking to me on Jow Forums, on MY board.

Not many, but there are some. The infamous Simon Mol was one of them. He was among those reported to have abused fellow female asylum seekers.

TL;DR go fuck some real pussy, feels better than doing this pathetic sperging.

Some of them are more brown and hairy because of an arab ancestor and some of them have blue eyes because of russians but that doesn't mean their facial structure isn't mainly mongoloid.

Yes, even in Yurop sadly

Everything is unattractive in a black woman as Moon Man said

ok, no seriously white male have an higher response rate than answer rate? on what level of soy are we?

But why Black females are so undesirable? Is it because so many of them are fat?