Are WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) still the elite group of American society? What happened to them?

Are WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) still the elite group of American society? What happened to them?

Attached: 25235D31-C3AB-48BC-B184-B6FBE6191B25.png (2000x1000, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1SZPbb5pFkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_invasion_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are the elite now. WASPs no longer exist except in movies, they've all interbred and the "purest" are still part German

Jews cucked them

Them wh*Te dogs got BTFO by based JEWISH BVLLs.

Southrons are the only remaining WASPs.
We are still descended from colonists, so our ancestry is like pic related

Attached: old stock american.png (641x743, 29K)

Scottish Americans and English Americans are the best Americans.

WASP and jews are like butter and bread, they both like to push "le spaniards are evil" meme in history class
>Spaniards who came to the New World seeking opportunities beyond the prospects of their European environment are contemptuously called cruel and greedy "goldseekers," or other opprobrious epithets virtually synonymous with Devils; but Englishmen who sought New World opportunities are more respectfully called "colonists," or "homebuilders," or "seekers after liberty." (...) When Spaniards expelled or punished religious dissidents that was called "bigotry," "intolerance," "fanaticism" ... When Englishmen, Dutchmen, or Frenchmen did the same thing, it is known as "unifying the nation,"...

Thats pretty much just Old Stock Americans, or WASPs. They are the majority in the South, Maine and New Hampshire.
Just mix in a few German, French and maybe Dutch protestants depending on where they're from and thats a typical mix.
However everyone else outside the South and Old New England has been muttified by immigration

New Englandfag here. Can confirm. My neighbors are actual scottish immigrants. But by God is the mother burly, looks like she could skin a moose with nothing but her hands.

>Scottish Americans and English Americans are the best Americans.

Oh yeah, nothing like a couple of pure WASP's queens...

youtu.be/1SZPbb5pFkk

However, almost all American presidents have been of Anglo-Irish descent except the Roosevelts (Dutch) and Eisenhower (German).

>Irish
Please stop trying to lump your subhuman ass in with us.

they got lazy and decadent like all elites and then got subverted by (((someone))) who then took their place. Woe is America

"WASPS" is such bullshit. Pure Anglosaxons are extinct. They've been Celted and Norman'd.

>spanish revisionism

Evil Spanish propaganda

People generally use Anglo as shorthand for Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-Normans - i.e. People from the British isles

How do you know they're WASPs? I can't tell at all what ethnic background they are.

But we still speak the Anglo Saxon language.
So even if an Anglo Saxon fucks a Celt, the kid will speak English and be Anglo Saxon

Obama's father was Luo (at least I think that's what it was) and Trump is German on his father's side and Scottish on his mother's.

Drumpf is German, too

The elites [nationally] are the capitalists; jeff benzos, bill gates, the waltons, etc.

Locally, your rich people are indeed still wasps. They are the local politicians, the NIMBies, the bible thumpers, the gated community people, the people who complain to the manager, etc. But, they're not literal WASPs in that they're not always Anglo-Saxon or Protestant. They are almost always white and christian. Cops are never there because if a cop arrests one, that cop gets fired.

Jews are cool, and don't hold much power outside of a few cities around New York, and even then it's the chasidics that are the assholes.

So even the nigger president and the Drumpf president had a lot of Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-Norman blood. Whats your point?

>Cops are never there because if a cop arrests one, that cop gets fired.

>Jews are cool, and don't hold much power outside of a few cities around New York

Imagine being this pozzed.

>Jews are cool, and don't hold much power outside of a few cities around New York

New York and LA have the bulk of the Jewish population in America, outside there they're fairly irrelevant.

So they control the two biggest economic, cultural, media, and financial hubs in the entire country by far and you can't see how this allows them a top down hands off power over the rest of your country. You think it just stops at the city limits?

most white Americans have partial English ancestry; it's just been mostly diluted by inter-ethnic marriage with other Euros
if you check celebrities', rich people's, and politicians' ethnic backgrounds, most are bounds to have some ancestry from Britain one way or another

I have some Scottish ancestry from one grandmother but my mother's side all were I believe Slovenian.

Jews are big in Baltimore and Florida too.

Yes, there are jews there, just as there are jews here in Texas. But they hold no power en masse. If you want to see what power is, look at Kiryas Joel. It's a cult city, owned and run like a mafia town by the chasidim. Other jews hate these people.

>jeff benzos, bill gates, the waltons, etc.
Don't basically all of these people still fall under the WASP label? I think Bill Gates is even a descendant of some famous colonial woman

Where in America do Slovenians live? Are you Catholic?

Just a note. Everybody fucks this turn up. It is Wealthy-Anglo-Saxon-Protestants. It refers to people who are legacy admits at Exeter or Grottin. Some dumb Appalachian hicks are not WASPs.

>pointing out that having you hands on the biggest levels off control gives you the biggest amount of control is now Jow Forums........

No i'll stay right here Chaim. Watch you try and kvetch your way out of this one

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

all non-wasp should leave usa, including the mutts

Attached: 1530354374_screen-shot-2013-04-16-at-3-10-13-pm.png (799x575, 965K)

But isn't Hillary Clinton part Welsh coal miner?

The Welsh in Northeastern PA where Hugh Rhodam was from, they've adapted to prominent positions quickly.

My great-grandparents lived in Prekmurje and came to the US in probably 1909 or so, they settled in Bethlehem, PA which was a big center for immigrants from Austria-Hungary, including also Hungarians, Slovakians, and Ukrainians.

based

Attached: southron.jpg (800x532, 103K)

Check'd

Elites in the US are 70% Jews, 15% Anglos and 15% other

To be fair, the Irish also rose through society really fast. Patrick Kennedy was a 19 year old kid who fled the potato famine and had nothing but the clothes on his back and...a couple generations later his descendants were in the White House.

Through outright crime though, not exactly Nantucket shipping magnates are they?

I am from similar stock on one side too.

Attached: 1548789121416.png (420x467, 153K)

>It refers to people who are legacy admits at Exeter or Grottin
Write this in English pls

The first Jews in America were from the Netherlands and came to New Amsterdam; Peter Stuyvestant had some rather nasty things to say about them. They later settled in other areas especially Virginia and South Carolina and some other corners of the South (recall Ulysses Grant's infamous order to expel Jews from a region of Mississippi his army was occupying for "dishonest trade practices").

After that, most came from Eastern Europe as they fled the pogroms in Ukraine.

WASPs no longer exist

T. Jew

Don't know much about Eastern European immigration to the US desu.

>let me tell you about your country!
why do mindless europeons do this?

>Be from old stock Appalachian mining Scots-Irish family
> Worst off ethnicity in the US
What happened bros

why do americans live in the pre-internet era

what's this even mean you stupid flood plain denizen?

>mutt dares to talk to me

Attached: 1549814281825.png (1795x1795, 878K)

Attached: 1528896564539.jpg (680x577, 50K)

Too much drinking?

Gates is Anglo-Saxon/German, Bezos is Norwegian or Danish (his Spanish surname is due to his Cuban stepfather), Ellison is Italian/Jewish, Zuckerberg is Jewish, Brin is Jewish, Page is Jewish, Buffett is Anglo-Saxon, Dell is Jewish, Adelson is Jewish, Soros is Jewish, Simons is Jewish, Walton family is mostly Anglo-Saxon, Dalio is Italian, Koch brothers are Dutch/German, Bloomberg is Jewish, Spielberg is Jewish, Moore is Anglo-Saxon, Doerr is German, Schmidt is German, Olenicoff is Russian, Moskovitz is Jewish, Koum is Jewish, Acton is Irish, Winfrey is African, Trump is German/Scottish.

>what is this even mean you stupid flood plain denizen?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I don't know, all I know is I fucking hate them and none of my friends are WASPs.

t. self-hating WASP

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
According to this you are basically the average white person in America. Other old stock Southerners (which are the ones who identify as just American) are much worse off.

Death of the family unit and traditions i'd guess without looking to much into it. You can be materially poor but not living like shitty scumbags as long as the extended family unit and wider community unit survives. Few modern populations anywhere have managed it though. Also drugs. Loads of people used to be alcoholic but drugs have gone through every community at every income level like wildfire

You are spanish despite you are brown, manito

Why do you hate yourself?
Interesting list. Thanks.

What does this insult even mean? Say it in Spanish if you can't master English well

>and the Drumpf

His family at some point Anglicized their surname, probably during WWI like a lot of German-Americans did to avoid getting your ass kicked. Drumpf sounds a lot like the Dutch Troomp, it's probably a north/northwest German surname.

Yeah except the Spanish literally came for the gold and silver. Literally one area of the British American colonies had gold and it wasn’t discovered until after the revolution.

Some of those people are both Russian and Jewish.

>You are spanish despite you are brown, manito
A pesar de tu color de piel eres hispano, hermanito. Abraza tu cultura, recupera tus tierras, ejecuta el plan de San Diego

North Carolina had some gold in it, for a time there was a US mint there.

Which I suppose could be used to argue that if the Drumpfs anglicised their name they wanted to assimilate deliberately into WASP society. Personally I love Donald Trump and waking up to find he had won the election (on my brithday no less) was electrifying.

To celebrate give me your best Donald Drumpfs as a addendum to whatever you are also posting. Here's Mine:

COMBONGOLOID GROIMPH!!!!!!!

Attached: 407.jpg (505x490, 70K)

>I think Bill Gates is even a descendant of some famous colonial woman
The Bushes are also descended from some colonial New Englanders, they're actually distant cousins of the British royal family.

They're still around, they just don't really get too much attention anymore. They probably wanted that though.

>the Spanish literally came for the gold and silver.
the spanish didnt know there would be gold and silver
also the british/americans genocided the locals, the spanish didnt

There were entire communities in America back then who spoke German in their daily lives and even had German language newspapers, that was all killed off by WWI when they were forced to Anglicize.

The small number of Dutch colonists in New Amsterdam bred some rich and powerful families like the Roosevelts and Vanderbilts.

>Australia: 30% Irish
>Canada: 14% Irish
>USA: 10.5% Irish
>UK: 10% Irish
>New Zealand: 12% Irish
Reminder that the Anglosphere has been MICKED massively while Ireland remains ethnically Celtic. Yes, yes, the Anglos may have imposed their culture and language on us but we have imposed our GENETICS on them. Culture is learned and can be changed but genetics are rooted deep. Anyone who thinks Anglos got the upper hand on us because we speak English is wrong. We won in the end.

Also for the record:
>Australia: 22.6% Catholic
>Canada: 38.7% Catholoc
>USA: 20.8% Catholic
>UK: 9% Catholic
>New Zealand: 12.6% Catholic
Of course, we can't take credit for this ourselves since other peoples have helped to introduce Catholicism to these countries too. Nevertheless WASPs BTFO. Jews are the elite in America

This. Brits also established several colonies for different religious factions even a Catholic one, meanwhile Spain banned recent Jewish and Muslim converts from immigrating to the colonies and brought the Inquisition to stamp and heresies.

no, they were replaced by KANGZ

Cállate puto. Usted y yo no somos lo mismo.

Rhode Island was established as a free religion zone for dissenters from Puritan Massachusetts, and Maryland as a Catholic haven, although few actual Catholics ended up living there.

We know and you fucking paddies still try to bitch about us "genocide" you. Must have been the least successful genocide in all of fucking history if you ended up multiplying like rabbits on all 4 corners of the globe.

Meanwhile your own government has publicly released plans to make 1/5th of the Irish population immigrants in the near future. This is what happens when your "nationalism" is just misplaced revaunchism against your benefactors the English. Scotland be warned

>Yes, our Celto-Norman DNA is different from their Celto-Norman DNA!!

Attached: Clans%20of%20Ireland.jpg (2588x3072, 647K)

Irish until the 1960s had a alarmingly high birthrate. No surprise.

Tú eres inferior, ciertamente, pero yo te quiero bien y por eso te lo digo.

The biggest supporters of the American Revolution were Scots and Irish who had massive anti-British butthurt. Other ethnic groups in the colonies tended to be loyal to the mother country or at best indifferent.

Irish are overrepresented in the USA due to Scottish being confused with Irish.

The southerners are mostly Scotch irish though, not true WASPS, the most WASP state is probably UTAH (they are plotted as CEU on most genetic PCA's and they plot with the UK)

we don't learn shit about spain

claro que no somos lo mismo, tu eres inferior, pero tambien eres hispano y hijo de la cultura española

Genetically English are roughly 70% native to Britain, or about as "celtic" as the Welsh with the remaining 30% coming from other north sea sources.
I think that they are however pretty much indistinguishable from the Irish. Certainly phenotypically, or visually, you probably would not be able to tell the difference between an Irishman and an Englishman who grew up in Ireland. I think you could maybe tell between an Irish and Frenchman or German and certainly anyone farther

Attached: fst_I_think_ethnicities.png (1024x819, 283K)

A lot of them are Scots-Irish who were not really Irish but lowland Scots from the border area between England and Scotland. They were infamous for their lawlessness, religious extremism, and sexual promiscuity, and were deported to the colonies en masse on penal ships.

No seas racista, yo lo digo en serio. Se trata de casta y de raza pero él puede mejorar y ser mejor que un español pero se muestra reacio, así no pasará de un cerdo revolcándose en el fango.

>the spanish didnt know there would be gold and silver
And once you knew about it you enslaved entire communities to get it.
What about Northern Ireland?

My town has a big medical center, it's mostly staffed by Jews and poos.

How and when did the Normans get to Ireland? And what are Gallowglass?

>enslaved
thats a wierd way of saying that they were offered jobs in the mines

>y hijo
Retrasado lmao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_invasion_of_Ireland
Norman BVLLS didn't satisfied their lust in England, so they invaded Ireland to find fresh new wombs to defile

Soon after they took over England and Gallowglass is a family surname