How's /gf2019/going lads? You don't have long till the big day

How's /gf2019/going lads? You don't have long till the big day

Attached: 4r.png (800x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9nQXdzNd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looking to tie this one down

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-124708.png (1080x1920, 1.55M)

>tfw eye-floaters getting worse by the day
Everytime I go to go sleep I pray for never waking up

Haven't started college yet user. 2 weeks more to enjoy my singleness.

Attached: 1547260392142.jpg (1000x800, 57K)

had a black gf for 2 months but broke up with her because she was annoying and I missed being alone. Was my first gf in almost 10 years. #solitarygang

Attached: 115E341D-9FDC-4E28-9AA1-2CBDECB0F0B8.jpg (828x803, 72K)

Bad
It’s going bad

Attached: 97899AFD-D1FE-4FD9-A107-A6F81C75439F.jpg (1400x1400, 160K)

If dubs everyone on Jow Forums gets a gf in 2019

Attached: E55B6562-77E1-4925-8C19-9ED91FFADF42.jpg (269x328, 98K)

Sorry guys I tried

ive been doing small talk with a chubby girl from class, each week we seem to be a bit closer.
wish me luck

if singles only i get gf

im gonna die alone

yoinks!

Attached: 1546798644712.png (645x773, 11K)

good luck spainon

I don’t even want a gf anymore desu

Attached: 68A39ACF-BB2A-4BB2-8973-9019C29C1C98.jpg (320x408, 62K)

>Simplicity is the key to brilliance. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- Bruce Lee

Attached: bruce-lee3.jpg (1200x630, 107K)

>Always be yourself

Attached: 1481760424291.png (553x506, 294K)

What about intimacy and affection?

Attached: 1518932077949.png (1024x971, 379K)

I have a dog for that

I already have a gf but she's working on v-day night so I'll probably be drinking and shitposting

the problem with a lot of virgins is that they have really high standards
if you were willing to fuck that 2/10 girl on tinder that desperatelly chats with you, you wouldnt be a virgin
come on user, its not that hard

Attached: 79259980-young-smiling-blond-with-pimples-on-her-forehead.jpg?ver=6.jpg (450x300, 11K)

What?

This is what it comes down to. Most incels have had girls interested in them that they rejected because she was too ugly. In the past men would have just settled down with that but now standards are too high and everyone is unhappy.

Do NoFap

not yet, also dont want one desu
im going to a party thursday that has way more women than men though so hopefully ill pull

Everyone wants the BEST they can get. It's cruel but that's the way it is. Women could get an ugly hairy dwarf that loves them but they don't.

yeah but isn't that kind of bullshit advice? If you're not attracted to somebody, you're not going to love them. You'll treat them like shit and not even notice it.

I'd gladly fuck girls that are ugly as fuck. I've got no standards. Still no gf though.

I don't masturbate, sir

This

>girls are interested but I'm too body conscious to do anything
I feel chubby fucksake

The fact is most virgins never spend even half the time that an average woman spends taking care of her aspect. You could look WAY BETTER if you used some makeup, got a new haircut, shaved off the middle part of your unibrow...

The point remains that most people are not as attractive or high status as they think they are and are inundated with images of attractive, high status people that warps their perceptions of reality. Hence why you have autist virgin incels who think they deserve 10/10 instathots (who must also be virgins themselves, kek) when really, they should have settled with the plain girl who liked them back in high school. People's standards are way too high and need to be more realistic, is ultimately the point. This doesn't mean dating a hideous deformed burn victim, either.

Plus the truth is that if you like someone's personality and are around them a while you really do stop noticing their appearance. Maybe this is why men in the past had it easier, if you lived in a small community where people knew each other you wouldn't see the plain girl as being as plain as she really was since you knew her and had little to no choice in who you ended up with anyway (plus the aforementioned not being inundated with unrealistic or at last uncommon depictions of beauty and success).

6 years we don't do valentines day any more just cook a nice dinner and chill

I'm surviving

>Start meditating a lot
>My social skills improve greatly but I have no desire for gf anymore

that's not the point though. They don't feel entitled to more attractive women, they just aren't attracted to the uglier ones. It's not really something you get to choose.

Maybe with some extensive conditioning you could get people like uglier women but I think for the most part, "having high standards" is partially an inherent predisposition.

And really you can't fault people for that. Some guys would be really loved if they went for what is available to them but being that they're just not sexually attracted to the women, they're never going to try very hard. It's just unhealthy. If we've reached a point in human civilization where being single or even alone entirely is now normal then so be it. It's better that people adapt to that sort of life than form relationships as a formality.

Cope

lmaoing at all you kids in this thread

Attached: heh.jpg (250x241, 9K)

>inherent predisposition
This is where I disagree. What's considered "ugly" or "plain" is highly variable and influenced by all sorts of things after a certain basic level (so this is obviously excluding deformity, advanced age, things like that). People with "high standards" are people exposed to excessive amounts of unrealistic and/or uncommon types of beauty that people naturally would never have encountered combined with their own lower social value and plain looks. And having seen a lot of incel posting yes, they do feel entitled to attractive women and can be pretty vicious (at least online) to ugly women who hit on them.

I'm not one of those people who views the past in rose tinted glasses but this is why I keep bringing it up, in the past, in "normal" human circumstances men simply couldn't afford to be so picky and likely simply weren't, for the most part. If the new human norm is to simply exist in social isolation than so be it, but you also can't deny that many people are lonely and feel anger and unhappiness due to their loneliness. A large chunk of that loneliness is their unwillingness to be realistic regarding themselves, their state in life and their superficiality.

Another issue is that over time I think looks stop mattering to people as much (probably due to libido decrease) so you're just going to end up with a lot of lonely old men regretting that they turned down the plain girl who liked them decades ago.

>used some makeup
u gay bro
>standards a bad
>just fuck ugly people
you sound like a goddam incel.
don't fuck dogs you fucking slime.

>B urself mem
Why did literally every male I knew start acting like a complete "normie" every time they tried to impress a girl and get a gf?
Like throw away every thing that made one unique and become the average joe?

>one of new years resolutions was to get a gf
>don't
haha, oh well, i gave up without even trying, at least i'm achieving other goals i set for myself

Still 9 months brother

looks like there's a couple of potential yank gfs in this thread

I spend a lot of time on r9k and I can tell you people don't really even have high standards when it comes to the appearances of women. It's basically a meme at this point that what robots want out of any woman is "just don't be fat", which really when you think about it, it is quite a recent development that women of 18 or 20 years old would be obese. That's why I don't think the insistence that things would be different in the past or before communication media doesn't work.
I think most people are highly capable of summing up their physical worth in a loose objective sense, but have trouble determining it when circumstantial variables change.
To men, the looks of a woman are quite important while to women there is more emphasis on status. But it happens that men and women both have roughly the same rates of obesity, so there is a serious incongruity in the dating market. Fat shits who are successful will still be attractive to women but fat women will never be more attractive to men for the same reasons.

I realize a lot of this is conjectural but I have a lot of faith in it. At the same time women expect more from men than ever because they're now educated and working, as a group they look shittier than they ever have.

big trouble

Attached: 1124234802702152810.jpg (480x640, 55K)

She's in my bed right now
Amazed at myself desu, and she's incredibly pleasant and submissive. Even cleaned the greasy floor below the stove without being asked while I was at uni. That shit had collected for like 3 years.

Anyone want to be my gf?
I am 5'8, not conventionally attractive, a little spergy, trauma ridden. But I am intelligent and considerate. Only girls, or nearly girls need apply.
Any takers?

i hate myself too much

>I spend a lot of time on r9k and I can tell you people don't really even have high standards when it comes to the appearances of women
I've been there too and this is bullshit, and even outside of Jow Forums (actual incel sites, since Jow Forums is basically /soc/ now) incels and men in general have pretty high standards for women outside of just not being fat.

I agree with you that obesity rates are obviously out of hand, especially combined with social media and the like really pushing attractive people who are less and less the norm, but that certainly isn't the only factor at play here. Thin ugly women are just as reviled as fat ones are. I didn't consider that element too much though, I live in an area with relatively low obesity rates and still see these same patterns emerging.

It’s a meme. Women only see you as an atm machine. Women are incapable of love prove me wrong

economically better than ever, socially as bad as always, i'm also getting bald which is pretty depressing tbqh

a while ago i made a tinder
i matched with a girl, got her number, but nothing came out of it
today she messaged me asking if i was single
should i go for her?
she is not even that qt

Literally me

Is she at least qt enough to get you through Thursday?

I didn't reject them because they were ugly; I rejected them because I have unresolved mental issues which prevent me from comfortably acknowledging sexual desire in public settings

she is a bit bellow average imo desu
but i've literally never had a close relationship with a female so i don't really know how to behave in this situation

She lives in another country. Should I worry?

I’ve never had a relationship so I can’t really tell.
But how is the need for intimacy and affection a meme? And if women can’t love, how would you go about that need? Just ignore it till you die seems like an exhausting way of living.
>inb4 go for men
Enough with the gaylarping

Dont even know how to go about it, I see qts every fucking day

trips and we all die alone

Attached: Sverigetråden v4 polska brit balk cum ex-yu norgetråden deutsch asean hilo mämmi NEDERDRAAD tr ca (990x660, 313K)

>handholdless (even remotely romantically)
>hugless (excl family)
>kissless
>virgin
>never had a close female friend

I know others are a lot older but it still hurts nonetheless.

>start taking fluoxetine, buspirone, and baclofen

I don't even care for a gf lmao

you do those on 1 night out with me lad

>never notice when girls give me hints
>on my bed at night using my phone, suddenly realise they're giving me hints
This is my main problem now honestly, I'm just too supid to understand girls

I found out last week that she has a bf. I started to get over her and suddenly she’s sitting next to me and giving subtle signs. No doubt I’m reading into things too deeply, but I won’t be able to truly move on until I hear it from her that she doesn’t want me. It started as childish infatuation, but now I’m just riding the absurdity of the situation.

Last week I matched with a girl who is a russian major and messaged her in russian since I know a little bit. I end up being able to arrange a date with her but found out shes in my roomates gf's sorority and my roomate informed me that she's fat now and her pictures are not up to date. I reported her then unmatched her so got out of the date but now have to find someone else to message. Why do fat girls try to hide it? Do they think we won't find out?

Not good m8

Attached: 1542692657833.jpg (725x521, 52K)

Women will use their boyfriend as a placeholder until something better comes along. She will have orbiters or even a side thing going on. Dude I advice you to get one or two relationships just for the experience but after that you’ll recognize a pattern of 6 months of fun and then it going downhill from there.

God bless you :)

It's going nowhere just like every other year.

I like women my age but also have a huge thing for MILFs, but even then I won't lower my standards for fat women. Why can't they just exercise? fuck

the real grills I want are the 20-25 art hoes. of course I can't find them here, but I'm moving to NYC in a month, so maybe my luck will change bigly

Attached: 1545440306578 (1).jpg (1200x1052, 227K)

>arthoe gf
Patrician
But unless you yourself are an arthoe, its really hard to keep up with her
Good luck tho

thanks. I hope to one day tame a wild bobcut art hoe into having children with me. good luck to you as well.

but for now I will literally fuck even 60 year old GILFs if they were available

Attached: bb1a9ee1beb85640a82de591d92bbdc7.jpg (400x871, 100K)

>art whores

Attached: 1549934866823.gif (511x512, 106K)

>arthoes
>gilf
You are one based and redpilled motherfucker

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 84K)

You know, the last few weeks I have been really trying. I am pretty much a 6-7/10 normie in everyway except I have no contacts in my city and no social media. I just read, work and play a bit of dota. I live alone, have a stable job, clean cut ect...

Im not perfect or anything special, but I always assumed I could always get a gf if I really wanted one. This year in particular as I get older I feel I really need to start taking dating seriously. Its hard to build a life after your mid 20s with no partner.

Shits really hard. I tried apps like bumble but its really seedy and not for me. I refuse to believe every woman my age is a 4/10 slampig who will talk about oral sex with me after 10 minutes of conversation on a dating app.

I really don't get it. How is someone in my situation suppose to find a decent, finacially stable 5-6/10? Where are they all?

Attached: kot.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Attached: HK4PcEO_Jds.jpg (540x631, 96K)

How is bumble seedy? Also dating sites are a waste of time at this point, meeting women the old fashioned way is generally better (and by "old fashioned way" I also include online, just not on dating sites)

I see these wrinkly but fit gilfs at the gym all the time but I have no idea what to say to them
>so, do you like Ike?
>the reds might nuke us tomorrow, wanna fuck?
>millennial women are all vegans. they hate good meat
>you may be in menopause but you made this man pause, babe

Attached: aMKpG59.jpg (1280x885, 195K)

Just avoid those stupid lines and you're set.

Kek, was about to say the same thing

You don't have to get to their level honestly, you're young. Use your youth as an advantage.

>'Elo 'ere m'dmoiselle, would you like to go to restoraunt with me tonight?

Attached: uD3LXghEiAM.jpg (429x472, 84K)

Nofap stops eye floaters?

Whats the old fashion way? Maybe its different in America (I literally mean this as Americans are known for being open with strangers) but to hit on someone or make advances on a stranger in public is asking for issues. If she likes it then sure, but you can never really know that intill its too late and the other side of the coin is literally sexual harassment here.

Online is a meme. I don't want nudes I want a mortage.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9nQXdzNd0

>have 2 exams on valentines day 2 more the day after
fucking epic

This is wrong, incels would gladly date their "looksmatch" but they complain because even a 5/10 girl can get a 10/10 guy

thats because the 5/10 girl takes her of her looks until shes a 7/10, while the incel think its "gay" to make himself look better and just cries online or becomes misogynistic

>had a gf since November
>fucked it up and got dumped in January

Attached: 1518822476434.png (564x500, 238K)

kill you're selve you fucking normie

go cry on facebook about your retarded normie problems you dumb faggot

the 5/10 girl can put on makeup and instantly be attractive but the 5/10 man can do nothing about his height or his face

Are you somehow implying that incels wouldn't also date a 10/10 if the opportunity presented itself? Also it's bullshit, what universe do you live in where 5/10 women regularly marry 10/10 men? Either you standards are fucked up or you are simply delusional.

he can put on make up, get better clothes, go to an stylist, do plastic surgery, get a better haircut...

Reminder that, while men tend to rate women on a fairly normal distribution, women rate men according to pic related.

Attached: 1516523911233.png (500x300, 9K)

Also reminder that looks count for >90%. Pic related.

Attached: 1525020538304.png (432x330, 19K)

that makes sense. unless an unattractive grill has some earth shattering revelation, I'm inherently far more interested in the qts life and interests. I've put up with some crazy bullshit for a pretty face

We live the tough life, brother. I don't think it'd be right to hit on a random person or even someone in a lecture because you'd instantly become one of those creepy and showy guys. There's places like clubs and parties for that kind of stuff. I kind of screwed myself over though by living a life where I don't drink alcohol so that rules out pretty much every option under my philosophy apart from having a female friend that gradually gets closer.

You aren't limited to hitting on random sluts at clubs, extend your social circles. That's how a lot of people meet each other. Admittedly things get really hard outside of college, which is where most people sort of meet their "group" and future partner.

>extend your social circles
This is true as well because you develop friendships like the latter bit of what I said in but it's definitely hard to expand your social life (even in university because a lot of people are very individualistic).