God damn this is embarrassing... What can we do to lower our crime?

God damn this is embarrassing... What can we do to lower our crime?

Attached: Dj9dCobX4AA7Tjw.jpg (600x387, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findikaattori.fi/fi/97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't, you're already making incarceration a private industry.

Well, at least black people contribute somehow to economy...

you seem to be confusing incarceration rates with crime. we just punish criminals better.

Good, criminals belong in prison

It doesn't seem to do you any good.

Get rid of all the niggers and spics

easy to say as finland

Make a battle royal with the inmates

no one asked you anything finnshit

Note that 85% of crime and homicides in America are committed by one particular group of people.

in Spain you don't get put in jail if it's your first offense even if you rape a woman. They sentence you to 23 years in prison and you don't have to serve it.

I'm sorry. I guess I'll just go on living the safe life free of crime.

Men?

>85%

Not really. More like 50%

Just do what Greece does:

-refuse to build more jails, because that's again the spirit of tackling the real problem
-refuse to tackle the real problem
-release violent criminals after ridiculously short sentences because you need to make space for the 12th recurring robbery of that junkie

I mean we need to compare incarceration rates between countries with similar crime rates. Of course there are lots of violent criminals in this country. But at least they get what they deserve. So I would call this ratio 'crime and punishment'.

make it 99% fag
also it is the absolute numbers that matter.
you are still more likely to get killed by a white criminal. it is not the percentage that kills. it is people who kill.

you have some of the highest homicide rates in europe

Sure but you have to consider the context. We don't have much stranger violence. It's mostly drunken people knifing their significant other or their "friends". Walking alone along dark roads is very safe here.

True but 80% of homicides in Finland is alcoholic boomers killing each other. Common people are safe unless they're in an immigrant infested area.

Attached: homicide rate.png (4592x3196, 1.27M)

lol you should just like americans "oh b-but it's just the black pepo"
these people are in your country and are as finnish as you. own up to it

Start shooting the non whites.

We're not denying anything. We have 0.29 points higher homicide rate than Denmark and it's due to boomers in Northern Finland killing each other.

Walking around here is safe however which can't be said about some parts of America

Attached: crime comparison.png (1075x720, 63K)

>Non-Hispanic white people in the U.S has almost 4 times the murder rate of Norway

wtf

tap dancing

well this is awkward.

It's 1,11 now and 2017 had the lowest number of homicides since 1895.

findikaattori.fi/fi/97

I guess we are getting old and soft.

>having guns causes people to kill each ot-

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1.jpg (840x840, 307K)

americans, yea, they are a violent bunch

>Incarceration rates
Has nothing to do with actual crime, white people are just looking for minorities (especially black folks) to put into a cage. I can assure you that half of these people incarcerated didn’t do anything wrong

>Tyypillinen suomalainen henkirikos on yksityisasunnossa tapahtuva ryyppyriitatappo. Aseena on keittiöveitsi ja tekoajankohtana viikonloppu. Syyllinen ja uhri ovat vanhoja tuttuja, keski-ikäisiä, yksin asuvia, työelämästä syrjäytyneitä, alkoholisoituneita miehiä, joilla on takanaan useita aiempia väkivaltarikostuomioita. Tekohetkellä osapuolet ovat yleensä 1–3 promillen humalassa.

Yup, knew it. Boomer subhuman low-lives. Good that their generation is dying out.

Attached: jysäittelijä.png (550x550, 119K)

I sort of wish they would be smoked out of their holes instead an made to go to work.

>0.5 of a person is killed in norway
>one and a half of a person killed by whites in america
lmao. dude both numbers are so low, it doesn't matter. and it is funny how you are making find of finland. 1.14 vs 0.49. who gives a shit. all countries in green are fucking low.

This. Doesn't really matter if it's 0.1 or 2.0

I mean, look at this shit. When it gets above 20 it starts to fucking matter.

Attached: shitholes.png (920x954, 108K)

Cap prison sentences at 20 years.

yeah but even in those countries demographics play a huge role. most victims are young males involved with gangs.

WASP cope.

I wish you racist Drumpf Jow Forums trash would go back to your containment board.

VICTORY!
FINLAND WINS YET AGAIN!
WHY ARE WE SO EPIC AND BASED?

yeah i am so sorry user. if you ever leave your 0.5 per 100k paradise and set foot in our 1.5/100k wasp shithole, your life will be in constant danger! it is embarrassing, how do we improve and shave off 0.5 so we are at least 1/100k???

why don't you post the real map?

Attached: 1550007884741.png (4592x3196, 1.33M)

WASP's have achieved infinitely more than Norwegians who's only contribution for the world is a cheese slicer but yeah enjoy your 1 point lower homicide rate lmao

>crimetugal

this