Why there aren't real nordics in vikings? Too much mongoloid ancestry? Almost everybody knows English in Scandinavia

Why there aren't real nordics in vikings? Too much mongoloid ancestry? Almost everybody knows English in Scandinavia.

Attached: nydRbjUr.jpg (1456x2458, 315K)

Real scandis aint pretty to look at

Attached: finnish.jpg (314x425, 66K)

King Harald (FIRST KING OF NORWAY) is a Finn.

Attached: franzen.jpg (900x924, 106K)

My ancestors :)

Attached: heritage.png (606x1200, 1.12M)

the cast is full of scandinavians, shitty bait thread. why would anyone even watch that shit show

because vikings are literally white niggers, they're the ones who sailed the world pillaged and raped meanwhile all the betas stayed home

They killed the Nordics off in season 1.

Attached: joukahainen.jpg (250x354, 28K)

>posts finnish mongol instead of scandi

We're Brazilians.
How could you tell?

Attached: 12.jpg (756x912, 161K)

Scandi accent is too funny to take seriously.

>american actors are brown
everytime

I-I'm a brazilian viking. My ancestors arrived here in 986 b.C.

>Brazilian actors are white
>American actors are brown
What did they mean with this

This. If Lagertha was Swedish she would look like Meja.

Attached: Meja.jpg (452x678, 48K)

Scandinavians are a minority there. Even the king or Norway is a fucking Finn.

I love Ukraine
But shut the fuck up

>Brazilian
epic

>imagine being portraited as Anglos and Germanic mutts from New World in your own shit show

Scandinavia, not even once.

Attached: 9373.png (504x608, 39K)

Katheryn Winnick is Canadian, she was born in Ontario, went to uni there, and lives there. It doesn't matter that her parents were Ukranian and she spoke it until she went to school.

While we're at it Donald Logue, Lothaire Bluteau, Jessalyn Gilsig, Kevin Durand, and Dianne Doan are also Canadian actors on Vikings (a Canadian-Irish show) with lead or reoccurring roles.

Who cares. It's a slav portraiting a Swedish woman.

She's ethnically Ukie, I'm not sure if you're being seriously this autistic now or just shitposting

Most of the extras are Irish, because a lot of it is filmed here. Any aspiring actor with a beard has been an extra on Vikings.
Was thinking about doing it myself.

Vikings were nordic but not all nordics were vikings
successful vikings left scandinavia to settle abroad, they would have been the attractive and superior stock leaving the berry pickers behind
that is why Scandinavia today is filled with beta males while the new world descendant of vikings is full of alphas

Really? So this show is like Apocalypto. There are no real Native Americans there. Only mestizos because they are less ugly than pure natives.

>French education

Attached: Kings according to sagas.gif (729x465, 17K)

Every Canadian is ethnically Brit, French, Ukie Chink, etc. That's how the new world works. She is still Canadian, not Ukranian.

>Russian education

Attached: football_russia_2018_34697114_411463922700686_2188934854115065856_n.jpg (1080x1078, 611K)

They could have hired this guy, but unfortunately he was already taken by game of thrones.

Attached: Björnsson_Arnold_Classic_2017.jpg (491x1024, 92K)

Yeah, not for our looks mind you.
Nordics have much more, unblemished, some would say boring, appearance.

Slavs and Anglos have Scandi Ancestors

99% of people from Nordic countries speak English

Finns aren't scandis though

The most ridiculous part is the extras. In Gladiator the extras were all Italian or Maltese not New Worlders to be more historically accurate. Paying Swedish or Norwegian extras is expensive?

True.

it's almost as if anyone with brown or lighter hair that dresses in wool and looks like they haven't showered in 4 months looks 'viking'

There is no point to watch Vikings anymore since Ragnar is dead.

I downloaded the last season and I regreted... again
Acting is dumb and the (((script))) is... christians bed
REEEEEEEE

we wuz vikings

Lol I did it a few years ago, it was cool but honestly not worth standing around for so little dosh

Too much soy in Sweden

This guy is Finnish.